The following items are not permitted to be brought into Soldier Field:
- Alcoholic beverages
- Any bag, case or purse other than the NFL approved clear bags (see "Bag Policy" below)
- Balloons and beach balls
- Cameras with lenses longer than 6" when fully extended
- Cans, bottles or other beverage containers
- Clothing or signage with offensive or vulgar language
- Fireworks, smoke bombs
- Ice chests
- Illegal drugs
- Laser pens and pointers
- Noise-making devices (i.e., horns, whistles, etc.)
- Poles to display banners or flags
- Seat cushions with zippered covers, pockets or flaps
- Video or movie cameras
- Any other items deemed to be dangerous or inappropriate
Based on recommended NFL public safety best practices, we strongly encourage fans to not bring any bags. One (per person) of the bags listed below will be permitted inside Soldier Field.
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12"x6"x12"
- One-gallon re-sealable 10"x10"x2" clear freezer bag
- Women's clutch purse (small bag roughly the size of a hand) with one of the clear plastic bags
- Medical bags for accompanying patron
All items subject to search. All other bags will be denied. Prohibited items include, but are not limited to: purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, non-clear cinch bags, luggage of any kind, seat cushions with zippered covers, pockets or flaps, computer bags, camera bags, and any bag larger than the permissible size.
PLEASE NOTE THERE WILL BE NO STORAGE AVAILABLE FOR PROHIBITED ITEMS.
THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS!