When is registration for the PNC Bears 5K open?
Online registration for the full 5K and the Kids Dash opens on in mid-June and continues through July 31st unless the event reaches its capacity prior to that date. Runners can register for the Free Race option at any time through July 31st. Runners should register before July 1st to ensure your packet reaches you in time for the virtual post-race party. Racers who register after July 1st will still be mailed a packet, but please note it may arrive after July 12th.
Can I get a refund or transfer my entry to another person?
All registrations are non-refundable and non-transferable. No exceptions. Participant bib numbers may not be exchanged with or transferred/sold to another person. Sale, trade and/or transfer of race entry or bib numbers is strictly prohibited and may result in the disqualification of and/or banning offenders from participating in future events.
Can we register as a team?
Yes, you can register a team at the start of the registration process.
How do I update my personal information within my account?
- Login to your EnMotive account at https://chicagobears.enmotive.com/
- Click the "My Account" tab in the upper righthand corner
- You can change all personal information here such as email, password, address, etc.
Can I register more than one person under my account?
Yes. You can register as many people as you want under your account. You can do so by selecting the "Register Another Person" option on the last page of registration, or you can start a new registration and enter your email as the account holder.
I have a promo code. Where do I enter this?
Any coupon code or promo code that you have will be entered on the last page of registration before you submit your credit card information.
How do I create a team?
In order to create a team you must first start the registration process. You will find that you can create your team on the third page of registration after you have selected your category and told us who you are!
How do I become the Team Captain?
To become the Team Captain you must be the first person to register/create the Team.
How do I update the Team Captain?
If you need to change the Team Captain please reach out to Bears5Kinfo@EnMotive.com and this can be changed.
My team has already been created. How do I join it?
There are two ways to join an already existing team.
- During the registration process: You will find the team option on the third page of registration after you have selected your category and told us who you are. The team option has a dropdown menu where you can search for your team. Once you have selected your team and submit your registration you are now a part of that team.
- From the team's fundraising page: Search for your team name in the fundraiser search bar on the right side of your screen. Once you are on your team's fundraising page click 'Join Team' to start the registration process and join your team.
Am I required to be part of a team?
No! You do not have to join a team to complete registration.
What is the official charity partner of the 2020 PNC Chicago Bears 5K?
As part of the Chicago Bears Virtual 5K experience, racers are encouraged to raise funds for Bears Care. Bears Care will continue its ongoing commitment to underserved communities, investing 100 percent of participant fundraising in areas impacted at disproportionately high rates by COVID-19. All fundraising efforts will benefit programs that expand safe access for families to food, medication and health supplies during this critical time. Additionally, funds will support new efforts to address underlying inequalities in healthcare and access to economic opportunities, which have long plagued these neighborhoods and their residents. Runners who raise the most funds will be eligible to win Bears prizes.$5 from every paid registration will automatically be donated to Bears Care. There is also an option to create personal or team pages during the registration process to help raise additional funds for Bears Care.
Are there prizes for fundraisers?
Yes! Individual participants will receive the incentive noted when reaching each fundraising level:
- $250 level: Chicago Bears hat autographed by a current player
- $500 level: Previous level incentive plus Chicago Bears football autographed by a current player
- $1,000 level: Previous level incentive plus Chicago Bears replica jersey with your name and number of your choice
- $1,500 level: Previous level incentives plus Chicago Bears replica helmet autographed by current player
- $2,500 level: Previous level incentives plus Chicago Bears authentic on-field jersey autographed by a current player
- $5,000 level: Previous level incentives plus Chicago Bears VIP Experience for two at Soldier Field for a Bears home game during either the 2020 or 2021 season, date of game to be mutually agree upon; includes tickets, parking and pre-game sideline access
How do I view my personal fundraising page?
To view your personal fundraising page follow these steps:
- Login to your EnMotive account at https://chicagobears.enmotive.com/
- Click the "My Account" tab in the upper righthand corner.
- Scroll to the registration you would like to view the fundraising page for.
- Click "View Personal Fundraising Page"
How do I edit my personal fundraising page?
Follow the steps above to login and view your personal fundraising page. From that page, click on the blue box on the right side of the screen that says "My Fundraising Settings" to make edits. You can update the image for your fundraising page from here as well.
How do I send my personal fundraising page to friends and family?
You have a variety of options on how to send your fundraising link to all your friends and family. When on your individual fundraising page under the "Donate" button there are three smaller buttons for you to send a link out via Twitter, Facebook or your email.
I am not registered for the 5K; how do I donate to an individual or a team fundraiser?
Thank you for your wish to contribute! To donate without being registered please visit the PNC Bears 5K event page at https://chicagobears.enmotive.com/ and search for the individual or team you wish to donate to.
How do I donate to Bears Care without selecting an individual fundraiser or a team?
Please click here to donate directly to Bears Care.
As a Team Captain, how do I make updates to our Team Fundraising Page?
- Login to your EnMotive Account at https://chicagobears.enmotive.com/
- Click 'My Account' tab in the upper righthand corner.
- My Teams' will be listed at the top of the page - scroll to the Team that you captain. From here you can "View/Manage Team" (view/edit Team Fundraising page, create a Team password, invite other team members, download team roster, and download donor list) or "Add Teammate."
If I am not the Team Captain how do I make edits to the Team Fundraising page?
Only the Team Captain can make edits to the Team Fundraising page.
How do I send my Team Fundraising page to friends and family?
Search for your Team at https://chicagobears.enmotive.com/ in the Fundraiser Search bar on the right side of the screen. Once you have selected your team, there is a "Mail" option on the Team Fundraising page.
If I have a question regarding registration or my account, who can I contact?
You can reach out to us at Bears5Kinfo@EnMotive.com and we would be glad to help you out wherever you may be having difficulty.
If I have a question regarding the Chicago Bears, Bears Care or Donations who can I contact?
You can reach out to us at Bears5Kinfo@EnMotive.com and we would be glad to answer any event specific or organization questions.