Your race confirmation and a photo ID are needed to pick up your race packet.
There are 3 options for picking up your race packet:
- Pick up your race packet in person prior to the race at several location options around Chicagoland. Information on locations for Packet Pick-Up will be available closer to the race date.
- You are welcome to have a friend or family member pick up your packet for you prior to the race (location & times listed above). They will need to present a copy of your registration confirmation. Five packets per person max, please! Due to the number of race participants, there is NO race day packet pick up.
- Packet Mailing: Look forward to your packet on your doorstep about five days before the race. Your packet includes your race shirt, bib number and race partner inserts. If you opt for packet mailing, there is no requirement to attend Packet Pick-Up. Packet mailing is a convenient option for suburb-dwellers as well as those with tight schedules. To add packet mailing to an existing race registration, you may do so by logging into your account and adding it to each registration you’d like to have mailed out. We close packet mailing three weeks before the race, so be sure to sign up early!
Please note: There is NO race day registration or packet pick up for this event.
Race Day Details
On race day, be sure to allow enough time to check in (e.g., parking and gear check) before the 7:30a.m. start of the race.
Parking & Transportation
All participants are strongly encouraged to carpool or use public transportation to Soldier Field. If you drive, please allow sufficient time for heavy traffic and street closures due to the race.
Soldier Field Parking
Paid parking will be available in the North Garage, South Lot, and Waldron Garage. Payment is required as you enter. Click here for the parking map.
For more information, please visit www.soldierfieldparking.com.
The RTA Travel Information Center provides scheduling information for all CTA, Metra, and Pace services. For information, please call (312) 836-7000 or visit www.rtachicago.com.
Taxi | Drop-Off Locations
All vehicles dropping off participants will be directed by traffic officials to the main Museum Campus visitor entrance on McFetridge Drive or to the 18th Street Metra drop-off. Vehicles should exit Lake Shore Drive at McFetridge Drive or 18th Street, then proceed to the drop-off point.
Gear check will available at the race site.
All PNC Chicago Bears 5K participants will receive free race photos!
We'll capture you in high-resolution shots, and track those shots using your unique bib number. After the race, each registrant will be emailed free pictures of themselves at the race. Find your free photos on desktop or mobile after the race is over. Share it on Facebook, tweet it, or download it and print it out.
After finishing the PNC Chicago Bears 5K, celebrate at the Post Race Party with live music, ice cold Miller Lite, and thousands of Chicago Bears faithful!
Fundraising for Bears Care
As part of the Bears 5K experience, racers are encouraged to raise funds for Bears Care, which will invest 100 percent of participant fundraising in programs focused on rebuilding trust, sense of community and infrastructure in Chicago’s neighborhoods most significantly impacted by gun violence. There is an option to create personal or team fundraising pages during the registration process. Fundraising will also qualify race participants for a chance to win unique prizes.
The Top Three Fundraisers (minimum of $1,500 raised):
- Top Fundraiser will enjoy a VIP Experience for two at Soldier Field when the Bears play their home opener for the 2019 season. Tickets, parking and pre-game sideline access are all included.
- Second highest fundraiser will receive an autographed helmet
- Third highest fundraiser will receive an autographed football
All Fundraisers will receive unique prizes when they reach different fundraising levels:
- $250 Level: Chicago Bears hat autographed by a current player
- $500 Level: above prize plus a VIP visit to Chicago Bears Training Camp including reserved seating, gift bag and a food voucher
- $1000 Level: above prizes plus a Chicago Bears replica jersey with your name and number of your choice