Mobile Ticket Guide
As part of a league-wide initiative, the Bears are replacing the print-at-home PDF ticket option with mobile ticketing. PDF tickets will no longer be valid for entry. Please use the guide below to learn more.
Allow more travel time to drive to and from Bears games this season with many ongoing road construction projects around the stadium.
Only Orange parking pass holders will be allowed to turn east on McFetridge to access the drop off at Lake Shore Drive. Uber/Lyft/Taxi cabs will not be allowed to turn off Columbus to McFetridge to drop off at the turnaround.
Tailgating will not be permitted in any of the parking lots post game.
If you are using mobile tickets, we strongly recommend the following important tips:
- Add your ticket(s) to your digital wallet before arrival
- Fully charge your phone battery before heading to the stadium
- Transfer (forward) each attendee their own ticket in advance
Giveaway: United Airlines/Chicago Bears Schedule Magnet
Anthem: Haley Hunt (Jerseys and Heels Host)
Color Guard: Elmhurst Fire Department
Halftime: Youth Football Demonstration
Honorary Captains: Keon Collier (LaFollette Park) and Joseph Dabbs (Altgeld Park)
Access the Chicago Bears 2018 A-Z Fan Guide for answers to all your Gameday questions.
If you see something suspicious, notify stadium personnel immediately.
PLEASE BE ADVISED ENHANCED SECURITY PROCEDURES WILL REQUIRE MORE TIME TO ENTER THE STADIUM. WALK-THROUGH METAL DETECTORS WILL BE USED AT ALL GATES.
Don't Wait, Get to the Gate. The Game Starts with the Anthem. Enhanced screening may require more time to enter the stadium. Guests are encouraged to enter the stadium early. Our gates open two hours prior to kickoff.
Certain items are not permitted to be brought into the stadium. Please refer to the Gameday A-Z Guide to view the complete list.
For information on parking in and around Soldier Field for Bears home games, please view the Parking & Transportation Guide.
For general information about getting to a Bears game, please contact Chicago Bears Fan Services at 888-79-BEARS (23277)
or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only Orange parking pass holders will be allowed to turn east on McFetridge to access the drop off at Lake Shore Drive. Uber/Rideshares/Taxi cabs will not be allowed to turn off Columbus to McFetridge to drop off at the turnaround.
Sign up for Chicago-area emergency alerts at www.NotifyChicago.org.
The Jayne Byrne Circle Interchange Reconstruction Project may affect driving times to and from the game:
- Southbound I-90/94 exit to Taylor St. / Roosevelt Rd. will be closed through late August. Traffic will be detoured to 18th St. to northbound I-90/94 to exit at Roosevelt Rd. Access to the ramp from eastbound I-290 will remain open.
- Westbound I-290 / Congress to southbound I-90/94 is closed through November. Traffic will be detoured to northbound I-90/94 where it will turn around at Augusta Blvd. and re-enter southbound I-90/94.
- Westbound I-290 Morgan St. exit is closed through Fall of 2019.
- Paving operations on Lake Shore Drive from Aug. 26 to Oct. 7 will reduce traffic to two lanes in each direction (north and southbound) between Grand Ave. and Monroe St.
Please follow the direction of traffic aides if alternative routes become necessary due to area road construction projects or traffic conditions. We strongly suggest leaving more time to drive to Bears games.
The Chicago Bears Official Mobile App has integrated with Waze to provide Bears fans with real-time driving directions to specific parking lots around Soldier Field.
Ticket Advisory: To avoid counterfeit tickets, we suggest that fans purchase tickets directly from the Chicago Bears Ticket Office or from Ticketmaster. The selling and purchasing of game tickets on Park District property is prohibited. Both the seller AND purchaser are subject to arrest.
Meijer Chicago Bears End Zone
The Meijer Bears End Zone is an interactive area open two and a half hours before and closing a half hour before kickoff during both preseason home games at Soldier Field. It is located in the Stadium Green area just outside Gate 6. It offers a variety of entertainment for youth of all ages, including alumni appearances, first & goal bungee run, field goal kick, rock wall, carnival games, sponsor displays and more. Picnic tables are available for those looking to enjoy the live music and all this area has to offer. Adult supervision for children is required and there are height restrictions and a signed waiver required for certain activities.
Stadium Displays are located outside and inside the stadium:
- Air Brush Face Painting & Mini Bear Head – Gate 1 (10:00AM – 2:00PM)
- DJ Sasha – Dr. Pepper Patio (10:00AM – 2:00PM)
- My First Bears Game Backdrop – Gate 1
- Size Me Up – Gates 3-5
Featured Food and Beverage
Bears fans will be begging for our hot and cheesy Beggars Pizza! Visit our Second City Pizza Locations for the best slice in the Midwest--your choice of Cheese or Sausage. Available at sections 119, 132, 152, 231, 322, 351, 353, 435 and 443!
The Midway – open to the public during Preseason – for indoor hospitality, including specialty food stations, full service bars, dedicated restrooms, a live DJ and plenty of flat screen TVs. Open before, during and after the game on the west side mezzanine level behind sections 136 and 138.
Chicago Bears PNC Visa Debit Card Holder In-Stadium Discounts
- 20% off their merchandise purchase at all three Pro Shop locations (exclusions apply, discount not valid at portable merchandise trailers)
- 20% off their entire concession purchase (excluding alcohol)
- Visit pnc.com/bearscard for more details
Uber Designated Dropoff and Pickup Locations:
Pre-game dropoff locations:
- 18th Street turnaround west of LSD
- At Balbo Drive and Columbus Drive
Post-game pickup locations:
- At Balbo Drive and Columbus Drive
Hotel accommodations are available near Soldier Field. Click here to find nearby hotels. The Chicago Bears prefer Hilton.