Parking lots open
Will Call opens outside of Gate 10
End Zone Opens
Day of game ticket sales begin at Gate 10
Soldier Field gates open
Alcohol sales ends in general seating area
Alcohol sales ends in United Club and the Midway
United Club closes
Parking lots close
Your phone is your ticket. We strongly recommend the following important tips:
- Add your ticket(s) to your digital wallet before arrival (iOS)
- Charge your phone battery fully before heading to the stadium
- Transfer (forward) each attendee their own ticket in advance
- Have your mobile tickets ready before arriving to the gate
Beginning this season, all parking passes will be sent to fans electronically. Season pass and single game purchasers must print (in color) the appropriate pass prior to the game and bring it to the game.
The mobile parking pass must be visible to traffic aides when you are approaching the stadium – follow the suggested routes to each lot. Click here for the entrance routes map. Click here for the exit routes map.
Giveaway: Red Grange Bobblehead
Bobblehead vouchers will be distributed to the first 20,000 fans entering the stadium. Specific redemption instructions and locations will be printed on each voucher. Please note that all vouchers must be redeemed by kickoff, after which redemption locations will be shut down.
Community All-Pro: Habitat for Humanity Chicago
Anthem: Candace Campana
Color Guard: Northern Illinois Multi-jurisdictional Honor Guard
Honorary Captains: Cornelius Lee - Taylor Park Falcons and Realgen West - Decatur Junior Football League
Halftime: Youth Football Demonstration
Access the Chicago Bears A-Z Fan Guide for answers to all your Gameday questions.
If you see something suspicious, notify stadium personnel immediately.
PLEASE BE ADVISED ENHANCED SECURITY PROCEDURES WILL REQUIRE MORE TIME TO ENTER THE STADIUM. WALK-THROUGH METAL DETECTORS WILL BE USED AT ALL GATES.
Don't Wait, Get to the Gate. The Game Starts with the Anthem. Enhanced screening may require more time to enter the stadium. Guests are encouraged to enter the stadium early. Our gates open two hours prior to kickoff.
Certain items are not permitted to be brought into the stadium. Please refer to the Gameday A-Z Guide to view the complete list.
For information on parking in and around Soldier Field for Bears home games, please view the Parking & Transportation Guide.
For general information about getting to a Bears game, please contact Chicago Bears Fan Services at 888-79-BEARS (23277)
or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Only Orange mobile parking pass holders will be allowed to turn east on McFetridge to access the drop off at Lake Shore Drive. Rideshare services and taxi cabs will not be allowed to turn off Columbus to McFetridge to drop off at the turnaround.
- McCormick Place Gameday Parking - Full-season coupon holders will be parking at 24th St Lot E and 31st St. Lot B will have limited cash parking all season (tailgating permitted). Lakeside Center Lot C will be available most games (no tailgating – no shuttle). 18th St Lot D has cash parking and is Family Friendly (No Alcohol).
Only Orange parking pass holders will be allowed to turn east on McFetridge to access the drop off at Lake Shore Drive. Uber/Rideshares/Taxi cabs will not be allowed to turn off Columbus to McFetridge to drop off at the turnaround.
Sign up for Chicago-area emergency alerts at www.NotifyChicago.org.
Soldier Field area road construction projects that may affect driving times to and from Bears games:
Jayne Byrne Circle Interchange Reconstruction Project
- Southbound I-90/94 exit to Taylor St. / Roosevelt Rd. will be closed through late August. Traffic will be detoured to 18th St. to northbound I-90/94 to exit at Roosevelt Rd.
- Eastbound I-290 exit to Taylor St. / Roosevelt Rd. will be closed until Spring 2020. Traffic will be detoured to 18th St. to northbound I-90/94 to exit at Roosevelt Rd. Motorists are also recommended to use the newly re-opened Racine Exit ramp from Eastbound I-290.
- Westbound I-290 / Ida B Wells (formerly “Congress Parkway”) to southbound I-90/94 is closed until Winter 2020. Traffic will be detoured to northbound I-90/94 where it will turn around at Augusta Blvd. and re-enter southbound I-90/94.
- Westbound I-290 Morgan St. exit is closed through Fall of 2019.
Please follow the direction of traffic aides if alternative routes become necessary due to area road construction projects or traffic conditions. We strongly suggest leaving more time to drive to Bears games.
The Chicago Bears Official Mobile App has integrated with Waze to provide Bears fans with real-time driving directions to specific parking lots around Soldier Field.
Ticket Advisory: To avoid counterfeit tickets, we suggest that fans purchase tickets directly from the Chicago Bears Ticket Office or from Ticketmaster. The selling and purchasing of game tickets on Park District property is prohibited. Both the seller AND purchaser are subject to arrest.
The End Zone is an interactive area located at the Stadium Green outside of Gate 6. It will open at 4:30 pm and will include:
- Appearances by alumni and Chicago Bears Drumline brought to you by The Pride Stores
- Pony rides, petting zoo, field goal kick, mechanical football, first & goal bungee run, video game truck and other interactive displays
- Tent featuring the Chicago Bears Kids Club brought to you by Jewel-Osco and Crib Club brought to you by PNC
- Mini Monsters Clinic brought to you by Advocate Health Care with appearances by Bears alumni Anthony Morgan & Steve Edwards. *Appearances are subject to change.
- Live music by To the 9’s
Bears Alumni Autographs
Bears Alumni, Jim Morrissey and Marcus Robinson, will be signing autographs in the mezzanine behind section 128 from 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm. *Appearances are subject to change. Autographs are not guaranteed.
The Midway – for indoor hospitality, including specialty food stations, full service bars, dedicated restrooms, a live DJ and plenty of flat screen TVs. Open before, during and after the game on the west side mezzanine level behind sections 136 and 138. The Midway is open to all ticket holders during preseason.
Chicago Bears PNC Visa Debit Card Holder In-Stadium Discounts
- 20% off their merchandise purchase at all three Pro Shop locations (exclusions apply, discount not valid at portable merchandise trailers)
- 20% off their entire concession purchase (excluding alcohol)
- Visit pnc.com/bearscard for more details
Bringing a young fan to their first game? Visit a Fan Services booth for a FREE "My First Bears Game" certificate. Also available, "It's My First Game!" or "It's My Birthday!" decals to proudly display while enjoying the game.
Community All-Pros: Learn more about the Community All Pros.
Through Bears Access, you can sign a secure digital waiver (for you and your children) to save time waiting in line for Bears activities prior to gameday participation. Bears Access is found in the Chicago Bears Official App brought to you by Verizon. For step-by-step instructions, click here.
Bears Free WiFi: Fans can connect to the Bears FREE WiFi network.
Uber Designated Drop Off and Pick Up Locations:
Uber is the preferred ride of the Chicago Bears. For a seamless experience, head to the following locations to make your request:
- Pre-game drop-off locations: ONLY at the 18th St. Turnaround just west of Lake Shore Drive and on Balbo Dr. between Columbus Dr. and LSD north of Soldier Field
- Post-game pickup locations: ONLY at Balbo Dr. between Columbus Dr. and LSD north of Soldier Field
Hotel accommodations are available near Soldier Field. Click here to find nearby hotels. The Chicago Bears prefer Hilton.