Parking lots open
Will Call opens outside of Gate 10
End Zone Opens
Day of game ticket sales begin at Gate 10
Soldier Field gates open
Alcohol sales ends in general seating area
Alcohol sales ends in United Club and the Midway
United Club closes
Parking lots close
Allow more travel time to drive to and from Bears games this season with many ongoing road construction projects around the stadium.
Tailgating will not be permitted in any of the parking lots post game.
If you are using mobile tickets, we strongly recommend the following important tips:
- Add your ticket(s) to your digital wallet before arrival
- Fully charge your phone battery before heading to the stadium
- Transfer (forward) each attendee their own ticket in advance
If you see something suspicious, notify stadium personnel immediately.
PLEASE BE ADVISED ENHANCED SECURITY PROCEDURES WILL REQUIRE MORE TIME TO ENTER THE STADIUM. WALK-THROUGH METAL DETECTORS WILL BE USED AT ALL GATES.
Don't Wait, Get to the Gate. The Game Starts with the Anthem. Enhanced screening may require more time to enter the stadium. Guests are encouraged to enter the stadium early. Our gates open two hours prior to kickoff.
Certain items are not permitted to be brought into the stadium. Please refer to the Gameday A-Z Guide to view the complete list.
For information on parking in and around Soldier Field for Bears home games, please view the Parking & Transportation Guide.
For general information about getting to a Bears game, please contact Chicago Bears Fan Services at 888-79-BEARS (23277)
or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Only Orange mobile parking pass holders will be allowed to turn east on McFetridge to access the drop off at Lake Shore Drive. Rideshare services and taxi cabs will not be allowed to turn off Columbus to McFetridge to drop off at the turnaround.
- McCormick Place Gameday Parking - Full-season coupon holders will be parking at 24th St Lot E and 31st St. Lot B will have limited cash parking all season (tailgating permitted). Lakeside Center Lot C will be available most games (no tailgating – no shuttle). 18th St Lot D has cash parking and is Family Friendly (No Alcohol).
Only Orange parking pass holders will be allowed to turn east on McFetridge to access the drop off at Lake Shore Drive. Uber/Rideshares/Taxi cabs will not be allowed to turn off Columbus to McFetridge to drop off at the turnaround.
Sign up for Chicago-area emergency alerts at www.NotifyChicago.org.
Soldier Field area road construction projects that may affect driving times to and from Bears games:
Jayne Byrne Circle Interchange Reconstruction Project
- Southbound I-90/94 exit to Taylor St. / Roosevelt Rd. will be closed through late August. Traffic will be detoured to 18th St. to northbound I-90/94 to exit at Roosevelt Rd.
- Eastbound I-290 exit to Taylor St. / Roosevelt Rd. will be closed until Spring 2020. Traffic will be detoured to 18th St. to northbound I-90/94 to exit at Roosevelt Rd. Motorists are also recommended to use the newly re-opened Racine Exit ramp from Eastbound I-290.
- Westbound I-290 / Ida B Wells (formerly “Congress Parkway”) to southbound I-90/94 is closed until Winter 2020. Traffic will be detoured to northbound I-90/94 where it will turn around at Augusta Blvd. and re-enter southbound I-90/94.
- Westbound I-290 Morgan St. exit is closed through Fall of 2019.
Please follow the direction of traffic aides if alternative routes become necessary due to area road construction projects or traffic conditions. We strongly suggest leaving more time to drive to Bears games.
The Chicago Bears Official Mobile App has integrated with Waze to provide Bears fans with real-time driving directions to specific parking lots around Soldier Field.
Ticket Advisory: To avoid counterfeit tickets, we suggest that fans purchase tickets directly from the Chicago Bears Ticket Office or from Ticketmaster. The selling and purchasing of game tickets on Park District property is prohibited. Both the seller AND purchaser are subject to arrest.
The Midway – indoor hospitality, including specialty food stations, full service bars, dedicated restrooms, a live DJ and plenty of flat screen TVs. Open before, during and after the game on the west side mezzanine level behind sections 136 and 138.
Chicago Bears PNC Visa Debit Card Holder In-Stadium Discounts
- 20% off their merchandise purchase at all three Pro Shop locations (exclusions apply, discount not valid at portable merchandise trailers)
- 20% off their entire concession purchase (excluding alcohol)
- Visit pnc.com/bearscard for more details
Uber Designated Dropoff and Pickup Locations:
Pre-game dropoff locations:
- 18th Street turnaround west of LSD
- At Balbo Drive and Columbus Drive
Post-game pickup locations:
- At Balbo Drive and Columbus Drive
Hotel accommodations are available near Soldier Field. Click here to find nearby hotels. The Chicago Bears prefer Hilton.