United Club Preview | Chicago Bears Official Website
Parking lots open
Will Call opens outside of Gate 10
Alcohol service ends
Club 300 closes
Club 200 closes
Club 100 closes
Parking lots close
The health and safety of our fans is a top priority in the 2021 season. For updated Soldier Field health and safety information, click here.
All parking passes will be sent to fans electronically. Season pass and single game purchasers must print (in color) the appropriate pass prior to the game and bring it to the game.
The mobile parking pass must be visible to traffic aides when you are approaching the stadium – follow the suggested routes to each lot.
Anthem: Mikaela Sullivan
Color Guard: Illinois State Police Department
Pre-game Entertainment: Youth Football Players Line Up on Field for Anthem
Halftime: Youth Football Demonstration from Chicago Public League Girls Flag Football and Rockford Park District
Boeing Military Salute: Captain James Cole (United States Navy) - Click here to learn more.
Bears Champion of the Game: Tommy Boyce (Bounce Foundation)
Access the Chicago Bears A-Z Fan Guide for answers to all your Gameday questions.
Gates 6 and 38 access the United Club directly. Should you enter any other gate, the United Club is accessible via doors on the East Mezzanine (near Sections 106/107 and 111/112), and the North and South ends of the Club.
We have opened a new gate on the southeast side of the stadium to help expedite entry for United Club guests. In addition to Gate 6, United Club Ticket Holders can enter Gate 12 and take the exterior stairs to the colonnade with easy access to the 300 Level United Club.
Please note that United Club tickets will be scanned upon exiting and re-entering the Club.
A photo opportunity with a Bears backdrop will be located under the North escalators in the Club 100 Level.
A photo opportunity with a Bears backdrop will be located on the south end of Club 100 level, near the Bears Pro Shop.
United Club Displays:
Blue Star Families Group will be located under the South escalators in the Club 100 Level.
The United Club Bistro pregame buffet is $48 per person. Reservations for the United Club Bistro can be made by calling the reservation line at (312) 235-7063 or emailing email@example.com, Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm, the week before each home game. You may also pre-order drink packages when reserving a table for the United Club Bistro; please ask the reservation hostess for additional details.
Click here to view this week's Bistro Menu.
SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING: If you see something suspicious, notify stadium personnel immediately.
To ensure the safety of all guests, Soldier Field has enhanced security through the use of walk-through metal detectors at all gates. All carry-in items will be searched.
Don't Wait, Get to the Gate. The Game Starts with the Anthem. Enhanced screening may require more time to enter the stadium. Guests are encouraged to enter the stadium early. Our gates open two hours prior to kickoff.
Certain items are not permitted to be brought into the stadium. Please refer to the Gameday A-Z Guide to view the complete list.
- Only Orange mobile parking pass holders will be allowed to turn east on McFetridge to access the drop off at Lake Shore Drive. Rideshare services and taxi cabs will not be allowed to turn off Columbus to McFetridge to drop off at the turnaround.
- McCormick Place Gameday Parking - Full-season coupon holders will be parking at 24th St Lot E and 31st St. Lot B will have limited cash parking all season (tailgating permitted). Lakeside Center Lot C will be available most games (no tailgating – no shuttle). 18th St Lot D has cash parking and is Family Friendly (No Alcohol).
- Waldron Deck and South Lot parkers postgame may be directed to southbound Moe Dr. (through McCormick Place) to 31st St. To access I-55, turn left at 31st to northbound LSD or turn right on 31st to MLK Dr., turn right to I-55 or continue west on 31st St. to I-90/94.
For information on parking in and around Soldier Field for Bears home games, please view the Parking & Transportation Guide.
Traffic and Parking Advisory
The Jane Byrne Circle Interchange Reconstruction Project may affect driving times to and from the game:
- The NB I-55 ramp to NB I-90/94 will be reduced to one lane until 2022. When coming to Soldier Field, consider NB I-55 to NB Lake Shore Drive to avoid or minimize traffic delays.
Please follow the direction of traffic aides if alternative routes become necessary due to area road construction projects or traffic conditions. We strongly suggest leaving more time to drive to Bears games.
Sign up for Chicago-area emergency alerts at www.NotifyChicago.org.
The Chicago Bears Official Mobile App has integrated with Waze to provide Bears fans with real-time driving directions to specific parking lots around Soldier Field.
Rideshare designated drop off and pick up locations
Uber is the preferred ride of the Chicago Bears. For a seamless experience, head to the following locations to make your request:
Pre-game drop-off locations:
- 18th Street Turnaround west of LSD
- On Balbo Drive between Columbus Dr. and LSD (north of Soldier Field)
Post-game pickup locations:
- At Balbo Drive between Columbus Dr. and LSD (north of Soldier Field)
To avoid counterfeit tickets, we suggest that fans purchase tickets directly from the Chicago Bears Ticket Office or from Ticketmaster. The selling and purchasing of game tickets on Park District property is prohibited. Both the seller AND purchaser are subject to arrest.
Open 10am through the 3rd quarter, South Courtyard activities will include:
- Gates 5 & 7: Caricaturist, Facepaint Artists, Strike a Pose Photo Booth, and Staley's Corner
- Gates 4 & 6: Giant Bobbleheads
- Gates 3 & 5: Virtual Reality, Chicago Bears Kids Club brought to you by Jewel-Osco and Crib Club brought to you by PNC
- DJ Sasha at Dr Pepper Patio
Chicago Bears PNC Visa Debit Card Holder In-Stadium Discounts
- 20% off their merchandise purchase at all three Pro Shop locations (exclusions apply, discount not valid at portable merchandise trailers)
- 20% off their entire concession purchase (excluding alcohol)
- Visit pnc.com/bearscard for more details
Bringing a young fan to their first game? Visit one of the Concierge Desks on Club 100 Level, or Club 300 level for a FREE "My First Bears Game" certificate. Also available, "It's My First Game!" or "It's My Birthday!" decals to proudly display while enjoying the game.
My Bears Hub is a digital enhancement to your Bears event and Gameday experience featuring a discount card for Season Ticket Holders, a cashless payment method for all gameday attendees, registration for our Gameday Miller Lite Designated Driver program, and secure digital event waivers (for you and your children) that can be signed in advance to save time waiting in line for Bears activities. My Bears Hub can be found within the Chicago Bears Official App brought to you by Verizon under the Gameday menu.
STH Concessions Discount: Club Seat Season Ticket Holders receive 20% of concessions. Look for My Bears Hub signage and scanners at participating stands.
Featured Concessions Item: 50% off souvenir soda for Season Ticket Holders through My Bears Hub. At participating concession stands only. Order. Scan. Save.
WiFi: FREE In-Stadium WiFi is available. Log onto the "Bears Free WiFi" network on your device to access in-stadium.
Chicago Bears United Club Services Team
For more information about United Club tickets, services and amenities, please contact the Chicago Bears United Club Services Team.
Phone: (847) 615-BEAR (2327)
Have a question that isn't answered here? Access the Chicago Bears A-Z Fan Guide.