United Club Preview | Chicago Bears Official Website
Parking lots open
Will Call opens outside of Gate 10
Alcohol service ends
Club 300 closes
Club 200 closes
Club 100 closes
Parking lots close
Giveaway: Bill George Bobblehead
Bobblehead vouchers will be distributed to the first 20,000 fans entering the stadium. United Club redemption locations include the Gate 6 landing and on the North end of Club 100 Level near the elevators. Please note that all vouchers must be redeemed by kickoff, after which redemption locations will be shut down.
Community All-Pro: Easterseals DuPage & Fox Valley
Anthem: Lindsey Jensen
Color Guard: Lake County Marines 801 Marine Corps Honor Guard
Halftime: Frisbee Dogs
Access the Chicago Bears A-Z Fan Guide for answers to all your Gameday questions.
Don't Wait, Get to the Gate.
The Game Starts with the Anthem.
Gates 6 and 38 access the United Club directly. Should you enter any other gate, the United Club is accessible via doors on the East Mezzanine (near Sections 106/107 and 111/112), and the North and South ends of the Club.
The enhanced security procedures at stadium gates recommended by the NFL will increase comfort and safety of fans at the game, but will require extra time for inspections and screening.
For information on parking in and around Soldier Field for Bears home games, please view the Parking & Transportation Guide.
Please note that United Club tickets will be scanned upon exiting and re-entering the Club.
Autographed Memorabilia Drawing: Stop by one of our United Club Concierge Desks on the Club 100 Level to sign up for the "United Club Autographed Memorabilia Drawing."
This week's items are:
- Akiem Hicks Jersey
- Cody Whitehair Helmet
- Charles Leno Jr. Football
A photo opportunity with a Bears100 backdrop will be located on the South end of the Club 100 Level near the Bears Pro Shop.
An Xbox One kiosk will also be located on the South end of the Club 100 Level.
United Club Displays:
The Honeycomb Project will be located under the North escalators in the Club 100 Level.
READI Chicago of Heartland Alliance will be located under the South escalators in the Club 100 Level.
Visit the "Gameday" section of the Chicago Bears Official Mobile App to register for exclusive Bears experiences for Season Ticket Holders including: VIP Player Walk Tunnel Experience, Hold the American Flag or Bear Down Flag, Pregame Warm-up Field Credentials, and In-seat autograph deliveries.
Need help registering your account? Stop by either concierge desk on gameday or call (847) 615-BEAR (2327) for assistance.
The United Club Bistro pregame buffet is $45 per person. Reservations for the United Club Bistro can be made by calling the reservation line at (312) 235-7063 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm, the week before each home game. You may also pre-order drink packages when reserving a table for the United Club Bistro; please ask the reservation hostess for additional details.
Click here to view this week's Bistro Menu.
SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING: If you see something suspicious, notify stadium personnel immediately.
Certain items are not permitted to be brought into the stadium. Please review the Gameday A-Z Guide for a complete list.
Traffic and Parking Advisory
Only Orange mobile parking pass holders will be allowed to turn east on McFetridge to access the drop off at Lake Shore Drive. Rideshare services and taxi cabs will not be allowed to turn off Columbus to McFetridge to drop off at the turnaround.
McCormick Place Gameday Parking - Full-season coupon holders will be parking at 24th St Lot E and 31st St. Lot B will have limited cash parking all season (tailgating permitted). Lakeside Center Lot C will be available most games (no tailgating – no shuttle). 18th St. Lot D has cash parking and is Family-Friendly (No Alcohol).
Waldron Deck and South Lot parkers postgame may be directed to southbound Moe Dr. (through McCormick Place) to 31st St. To access I-55, turn left at 31st to northbound LSD or turn right on 31st to MLK Dr., turn right to I-55 or continue west on 31st St. to I-90/94.
The Jane Byrne Circle Interchange Reconstruction Project may affect driving times to and from the game:
- Southbound I-90/94 exit to Taylor St. / Roosevelt Rd. will be closed through late 2018. Traffic will be detoured to 18th St. to northbound I-90/94 to exit at Roosevelt Rd. Access to the ramp from eastbound I-290 will remain open.
- Westbound I-290 / Congress to southbound I-90/94 is still closed. Traffic will be detoured to northbound I-90/94 where it will turn around at Augusta Blvd. and re-enter southbound I-90/94.
- Westbound I-290 Morgan St. exit is closed through Fall of 2019.
- The Tilden/Canal St. Entrance Ramp to WB 290 is scheduled to re-open in late Fall 2019.
- The Canal St. Exit Ramp from EB 290 is scheduled to close in Fall 2018 and re-open upon completion of project in Fall 2019.
Please follow the direction of traffic aides if alternative routes become necessary due to area road construction projects or traffic conditions. We strongly suggest leaving more time to drive to Bears games.
Sign up for Chicago-area emergency alerts at www.NotifyChicago.org.
Rideshare designated drop off and pick up locations
Pre-game drop-off locations:
- 18th Street Turnaround west of LSD
- On Balbo Drive between Columbus Dr. and LSD (north of Soldier Field)
Post-game pickup locations:
- At Balbo Drive between Columbus Dr. and LSD (north of Soldier Field)
To avoid counterfeit tickets, we suggest that fans purchase tickets directly from the Chicago Bears Ticket Office or from Ticketmaster. The selling and purchasing of game tickets on Park District property is prohibited. Both the seller AND purchaser are subject to arrest.
The End Zone is an interactive area located at the Stadium Green outside of Gate 6. It will open at 4:30 pm and will include:
- Appearances by alumni and Chicago Bears Drumline brought to you by The Pride Stores
- Pony rides, petting zoo, field goal kick, mechanical football, first & goal bungee run, video game truck and other interactive displays
- Tent featuring the Chicago Bears Kids Club brought to you by Jewel-Osco and Crib Club brought to you by PNC
- Mini Monsters Clinic brought to you by Advocate Health Care with appearances by Bears alumni Jim Schwantz & Kaseem Sinceno* from 5:00pm – 6:00pm. *Appearances are subject to change.
- Bears Alumni Brandon McGowan & Jason McKie* will be at the Dive & Catch from 5:30pm – 6:30pm. *Appearances are subject to change.
- Live music by Red Carpet Riot
Chicago Bears PNC Visa Debit Card Holder In-Stadium Discounts
- 20% off their merchandise purchase at all three Pro Shop locations (exclusions apply, discount not valid at portable merchandise trailers)
- 20% off their entire concession purchase (excluding alcohol)
- Visit pnc.com/bearscard for more details
Bringing a young fan to their first game? Visit a Fan Services booth for a FREE "My First Bears Game" certificate. Also available, "It's My First Game!" or "It's My Birthday!" decals to proudly display while enjoying the game.
Community All-Pros: Learn more about the Community All Pros.
Through Bears Access, you can sign a secure digital waiver (for you and your children) to save time waiting in line for Bears activities prior to gameday participation. Bears Access is found in the Chicago Bears Official App brought to you by Verizon. For step-by-step instructions, click here.
Your Voice Matters: Share your feedback with the Chicago Bears. Look for devices at select concession stands and at the Gate 0 Bears Pro Shop to instantly provide your thoughts about your gameday experience.
WiFi: FREE In-Stadium WiFi is available. Log onto the "Bears Free WiFi" network on your device to access in-stadium.
Chicago Bears United Club Services Team
For more information about United Club tickets, services and amenities, please contact the Chicago Bears United Club Services Team.
Phone: (847) 615-BEAR (2327)
Have a question that isn't answered here? Access the Chicago Bears A-Z Fan Guide.