Tickets for the 2019 Miller Lite Chicago Bears Draft Party on Saturday, April 27 will go on sale at 11 a.m. (CT) Thursday at ChicagoBears.com/draftparty.
Tickets are $50 for reserved seating and $30 for general admission (plus fees); all tickets will be mobile-only entry. The draft party will be held at Soldier Field from 12-6 p.m. and feature on-field activities, locker room tours, player autograph sessions, photo opportunities and more.
The Bears currently have five picks in the draft, including four in Rounds 4-7, which will take place on the day of the draft party. The 2019 Miller Lite Chicago Bears Draft Party is brought to you by Hyundai.
Draft Party activities include:
- Live NFL Draft coverage and analysis from Bears football experts
- Chicago Bears Drumline performances and Staley Da Bear and Monster Squad brought to you by Planters appearances
- Chicago Bears Pro Shop offering official draft gear and Bears merchandise
- Miller Lite Bears Draft Party souvenir (must be 21+)
- Food and beverage available for purchase
- Music, entertainment, giveaways, sponsor displays and more
Beginning in 2019, entry to Bears games and events at Soldier Field will be via mobile tickets only. Ticket purchasers will have access to manage their tickets on their mobile device or online, including the ability to share tickets with guests, donate tickets or post tickets for resale. Mobile ticketing is intended to significantly reduce fraud and provide additional opportunities for enhanced customer experiences.