Take a look at where the Bears stack up both as a team and individually in the NFL rankings heading into the bye week as they prepare for the Dolphins in Week 6:
- Points please - The Bears are tied for eighth best in the league in average points per game, pacing 27.9 per contest. The Dolphins rank 26th in the league, with an average of 20.5.
- Possession priority - The Bears rank fourth in the league in average possession time (33:03).
- Mount Rush-more - The Bears rank 10th in the league in net rushing yards per game, averaging 121.5. The Bears racked up 139 rushing yards against Tampa Bay last Sunday.
- Sack 'em up - The Bears rank first in the NFL in sacks (18) and sack yards (109). The Bears added four sacks last Sunday against the Buccaneers.
- Got the force - The Bears' eight forced fumbles rank first in the league. Khalil Mack forced his fourth fumble of the season last Sunday against the Buccaneers.
- Three downs you're out - The Bears are tied for second in the NFL with 14 three-and-outs.
- Don't rush - The Bears rank second in the NFL in fewest rushing yards allowed per game, giving up an average of just 64. Last week, Chicago gave up just 60 rush yards in its blowout of Tampa Bay.
- Pick 'em off - The Bears rank second in the league with eight interceptions. They've had three picks in each of their last two games. The eight picks are the most for the Bears through four games since 2012 when they had 11 after a quarter of the schedule.
- The low down - The Bears rank third in the NFL in fewest first downs allowed per game (15.5).
- Off my yards - The Bears rank fourth in the league in fewest total yards allowed per game (295.5).
- Brb, g2g TFL - The Bears are tied for fourth in the NFL with 23 tackles-for-loss. Chicago collected six against the Buccaneers.
- Don't pass go - The Bears are one of just two teams to have not allowed a rushing touchdown.
- Mack Attack - Linebacker Khalil Mack is second in the NFL with five sacks and leads the league with four forced fumbles. Mack is fourth in the league with 18 QB knockdowns. He's recorded a sack and a forced fumble in each game this year, the first player to do so in four straight games since Robert Mathis in 2005.
- On Target - Quarterback Mitchell Trubisky ranks fifth in the NFC with a .700 completion percentage. He went 19-26 against Tampa Bay in Week 4. Trubisky threw six touchdown passes last week, tied for most by a quarterback this season and one shy of the Bears and NFL record.
- Kick 'em with your best shot - Kicker Cody Parkey is 9 of 10 on field goals this year. His nine makes are tied for fourth best in the league, and he's fourth in total scoring with 39 points.
- Jackson Fifth - Cornerback Eddie Jackson is tied for fifth in the NFL with two interceptions on the season, after his second straight game with a pick against Tampa Bay.
- Hick, Hick, Hooray - Akiem Hicks is tied for 15th in the league in sacks with three on the season. He's second on the Bears, just behind Mack. He's also tallied two forced fumbles and 11 total tackles.
- Rush Jordan - Running back Jordan Howard has climbed into the top 15 of Chicago's career rushing list. He ranks 13th in franchise history with 2,638 career rushing yards.