The Bears and some of their players rank at or near the top of the NFL in several key statistical categories. Here is where they rank:
• The Bears defense is tied for third in the NFL in points allowed. The team gave up a combined 36 points in the first two games.
• The Bears rank fifth in the league in kick return average at 29 yards per return.
• The defense ranks third in third-down efficiency. The Bears have held their opponents on 69 percent of third-down attempts.
• The defense ranks fourth in red-zone touchdown percentage. The Bears have allowed touchdowns on only three of eight drives inside their own 20.
• Cordarrelle Patterson leads the league in kick-return yards with 193 on six attempts.
• Quarterback Mitchell Trubisky is tied for seventh in passing touchdowns with five.
• Defensive tackle Akiem Hicks is tied for third in sacks with two.
• Allen Robinson II has caught a pass in 74 consecutive games in which he has played. That's tied for the third-longest active streak in the league.