1. HOW TO ENTER: The 2022 Chicago Bears Buona Beef Helmet Shuffle Game (the "Shuffle Game") starts September 11, 2022 at 10:00 a.m. Central Time ("CT") and ends on January 10, 2023 at 12:00 a.m. CT ("Entry Period"). To enter the Shuffle Game each participant ("Participant") must:To enter the Shuffle each entrant ("Entrant") must:
Step 1: Register or sign-in to the Chicago Bears Official App in order to participate in the Shuffle.Step 2: Access the feature by tapping More in the Chicago Bears Official App's bottom navigation and select Bears Game Room from the More menu or pre-game push notification.Step 3: Check box to acknowledge and accept the rules.Step 4: Entrant will choose from the following helmets: "Helmet 1 "; "Helmet 2 "; or "Helmet 3". Once an Entrant makes his or her selection no changes will be allowed.
Step 5: During the Home Game the winning helmet will be revealed in the Chicago Bears Official App and on the video boards at the stadium.
Step 6: Once the Race begins entries will no longer be accepted.
Limit one (1) entry per person.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Reveal Game is open to all legal residents of the United States ages 18 years and over as of the date of entry. Employees, officers, directors, agents, and representatives of The Chicago Bears Football Club, Inc. ("Sponsor"), Buona Companies, LLC. ("Buona") and its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, wholesalers, retailers, distributers, advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, husband, wife, daughter, son, step-father, step-mother, step-daughter, step-son, step-brother, step-sister, half-brother, half-sister) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law.
3. PRIZE: Participants that correctly predict the Helmet in the Shuffle Game ("Winning Helmet") will win one (1) Regular Buona Beef plus one (1) beef topping with purchase of a Fry and Drink from Buona with offers only being able to be redeemed via the MyBuona app using the coupon code provided via email before it expires. Participants that do not correctly predict the Helmet in the Shuffle Game ("Non-Winning Helmet") will receive $3 off an order of $15 or more from Buona redeemable via the MyBuona app using the coupon code provided via email before it expires.
Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any Prize with another of equal value should any unforeseen circumstances occur. All state, federal, and local taxes or other expenses not specified herein are the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner. No Prize substitutions or cash redemption will be made except Sponsor's sole discretion. Prize is non-transferable.
4. SELECTION OF WINNERS: Prize Winners will be emailed a coupon to redeem the corresponding Prize as described in Section 3.
5. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: By participating in the Shuffle Game, each participant accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respect. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between these Official Rules and any advertisement, promotional or marketing materials, or other announcements relating to the Reveal Game, these Official Rules govern. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Reveal Game at any time. Sponsor may amend these Official Rules by posting such amended Official Rules on www.chicagobears.com
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY/DISCLAIMERS: BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ALL PARTICIPANTS AGREE TO FOREVER WAIVE, RELEASE, DISCHARGE, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE SPONSOR, BUONA, THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE, AS WELL AS EACH RESPECTIVE PARTIES OWNERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, ATTORNEYS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, CONTRACTORS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS AND INSURERS (COLLECTIVELY "RELEASED PARTIES") FOR AND FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEBTS, LIABILITIES, DEMANDS, OBLIGATIONS, COSTS, FEES, EXPENSES, ACTIONS, CAUSES OF ACTION WHATSOEVER, OF EVERY NATURE, CHARACTER AND DESCRIPTION (COLLECTIVE, "CLAIMS"), KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ALL THOSE ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES; THESE OFFICIAL RULES; PARTICIPANT'S ENTRY; THE NEGLIGENCE OF ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES; THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE OR USE OF ANY PRIZE; AND ANY PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. IN ADDITION, EACH PARTICIPANT ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY COSTS, INJURIES, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH: (I) INCOMPLETE, LOST, LATE, MISDIRECTED OR ILLEGIBLE ENTRIES OR FOR FAILURE TO RECEIVE ENTRIES DUE TO ANY CAUSE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, HUMAN, TRANSMISSION, OR TECHNICAL PROBLEMS, FAILURES, OR MALFUNCTIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER ORIGINATING WITH SENDER OR OTHERWISE, THAT MAY LIMIT AN PARTICIPANT'S ABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES; OR (II) ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES AND/OR THE USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CLAIMS, COSTS, INJURIES, LOSSES AND DAMAGES RELATED TO PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, DAMAGE TO, LOSS OR DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY, OR ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, INJURIES, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES RELATED TO OR BASED ON THE PARTICIPANT'S RIGHTS OF PUBLICITY OR PRIVACY, OR THE PARTICIPANT'S CLAIM THAT HE OR SHE HAS SOMEHOW BEEN DEFAMED OR PORTRAYED IN A FALSE LIGHT.)
BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY, PARTICIPANT REPRESENTS AND WARRANTS THAT HE OR SHE OWNS AND/OR HAS THE AUTHORITY TO RELEASE THE CLAIMS STATED HEREIN. FURTHER, BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY OR ACCEPTING ANY PRIZE, ALL PARTICIPANTS AND PRIZE WINNER EXPRESSLY AGREE TO AT ALL TIMES DEFEND, HOLD HARMLESS, AND INDEMNIFY THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM AND AGAINST ALL CLAIMS OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS' FEES AND DISBURSEMENTS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES; THESE OFFICIAL RULES; PARTICIPANT'S ENTRY; THE NEGLIGENCE OF ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES; THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE OR USE OF ANY PRIZE; AND ANY PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES.
THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ENTRIES OR PRIZE NOTIFICATION EMAILS THAT ARE LOST, STOLEN, MISDIRECTED, GARBLED, DELAYED BY COMPUTER TRANSMISSION OR DAMAGED.
THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE, ITS MEMBER PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL CLUBS, NFL VENTURES, L.P., NFL PROPERTIES LLC, NFL ENTERPRISES LLC, NFL PRODUCTIONS LLC AND NFL INTERNATIONAL LLC AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SHAREHOLDERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND EMPLOYEES (COLLECTIVELY, THE "NFL ENTITIES") WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CLAIM ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH PARTICIPATION IN THIS GIVEAWAY OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED. THE NFL ENTITIES, OTHER THAN THE CHICAGO BEARS FOOTBALL CLUB, INC., HAVE NOT OFFERED OR SPONSORED THIS SWEEPSTAKES IN ANY WAY.
7. PUBLICITY RELEASE: By participating in the Shuffle Game, each participant irrevocably grants the Released Parties the right to use each such participant's name, photograph, image, video, biographical information, in any and all media for any purpose, including, without limitation, advertising and promotional purposes and each participant hereby releases the Released Parties from any liability with respect thereto, except where prohibited. By entering this Shuffle Game, participant permits the Released Parties to utilize participant's contact information provided by participant on the entry form to contact participant for any reason via phone, email, and/or mail. Completion of the entry form constitutes assent to these written terms.
8. ADDITIONAL DISCLAIMERS: If the Shuffle Game is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including, without limitation, because of a printing error, human error, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or other cause which corrupt or threaten to corrupt or adversely affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Shuffle Game, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Shuffle Game, including awarding the prizes from among eligible entries received prior to the date of the cancellation, modification or suspension. All participants, as a condition of entry, agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from this Shuffle Game. Sponsor reserves the right to permanently disqualify any person it believes has violated these Official Rules. Participants further agree to not knowingly damage or cause interruption of the Shuffle Game and/or prevent others from using the Shuffle Game. Any person who supplies false information, obtains entries by fraudulent means, or is otherwise determined to be in violation of these official rules in an attempt to obtain any prize will forfeit any prize won and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
9. GOVERNING LAW: ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTICIPANTS, SPONSOR OR RELEASED PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF ILLINOIS WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE'S LAWS.
11. OFFICIAL RULES: For a copy of the Official Rules please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: The Chicago Bears Football Club, Inc., Attn: 2022 Chicago Bears Buona Beef Helmet Shuffle Game Rules, 1920 Football Drive, Lake Forest, Illinois 60045. Requests must be received by February 1, 2023.
12. SPONSOR: The Chicago Bears Football Club, Inc., 1920 Football Drive, Lake Forest, Illinois 60045.