- Fifth-year wide receiver enters his first season with the Bears in 2022
- Pringle scored his first-career touchdown against the Indianapolis Colts (10/6/19) on a 27-yard pass from QB Patrick Mahomes. He logged his first-career 100-receiving yard game against the Colts, finishing with a career-high 103 receiving yards
- Moved into fourth place in the Chiefs franchise history for most receiving touchdowns in postseason career with three in nine games
- Originally entered the NFL as an undrafted free agent with the Chiefs in 2018
HONORS AND AWARDS:
2020: Named the AFC Special Teams Player of the Week following Week 7 of the 2020 season after returning a kickoff for a 102-yard touchdown in the Chiefs 43-16 victory over the Denver Broncos
2021 SEASON (Chiefs):
- Scored his first career postseason touchdown on a 12-yard touchdown reception from QB Patrick Mahomes in the second quarter of the AFC Wild Card game against the Steelers (1/16/22). He added a second touchdown a two-yard pass from TE Travis Kelce in the fourth quarter, marking his first-career multi-touchdown performance of the postseason
- Posted a career high of 528 scrimmage yards for the 2021 season. Including, a career high seven touchdowns
- Scored two receiving touchdowns versus the Pittsburgh Steelers (12/26/21), marking his first-career game with multiple touchdown receptions. His first score came on a five-yard pass from QB Patrick Mahomes in the first quarter and his second came on a 16-yard pass from Mahomes in the third quarter
- Recovered a muffed punt by Denver WR Diontae Spencer at the Denver 16-yard line at the end of the third quarter. it marks his first-career special teams fumble recovery (12/5/21)
2020 SEASON (Chiefs):
- In Week 7 of the 2020 season Pringle scored a 102-yard kickoff return touchdown against the Denver Broncos, the first return score of his career. His 102-yard kickoff return touchdown is the fourth-longest in Chiefs history and third-longest in the NFL for the 2020 season.
2019 SEASON (Chiefs):
- Pringle scored his first-career touchdown against the Indianapolis Colts (10/6/19) on a 27-yard pass from QB Patrick Mahomes. He logged his first-career 100-receiving yard game against the Colts, finishing with a career-high 103 receiving yards.