- The Midway is a climate controlled space located on the west side mezzanine level behind Sections 136 and 138 inside Soldier Field ("Stadium") in Chicago, IL. A Midway Pass is only valid for access for one (1) person to The Midway beginning two (2) hours before the scheduled kickoff of the specific Game listed on the Midway Pass and concluding one (1) hour after the actual completion of the game. The Midway Pass is not valid for any other event at the Stadium. THE DATE AND TIME OF THE GAME ON THE MIDWAY PASS, AS WELL AS THE OPPONENT, ARE ALL SUBJECT TO CHANGE BY THE NFL IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION OR AS A RESULT OF EVENTS BEYOND THE NFL'S CONTROL, WITHOUT REFUND. NO REFUND WILL BE PROVIDED IF THE MIDWAY PASS HOLDER CANNOT ATTEND THE GAME OR HAS BEEN EJECTED FROM THE STADIUM. IF THE SPECIFIC GAME IS CANCELLED AND NOT REPLAYED, THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS A REFUND OF TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER OF THE MIDWAY PASS.
- You are voluntarily purchasing the Midway Pass and understand that the Midway Pass does not grant the user admission or access to the Stadium for the Game. The user of a Midway Pass must have a ticket to the Game in order to access the Stadium and use the Midway Pass. The field at the Stadium is not visible from The Midway.
- In order to use a Midway Pass, the user must have a mobile device with the Chicago Bears Mobile App installed. The user must present the Midway Pass and its accompanying redemption button on his/her mobile device at the Gate 25 of the Stadium. A print-out or photograph of a Midway Pass will not be accepted. Once the Midway Pass has been validated by Stadium personnel, the user will be issued a wristband ("Wristband") that will allow the user to enter and re-enter The Midway throughout the Game. The Midway Pass may only be validated one time and used by one person. Once a Midway Pass is validated and the user is provided a Wristband, the Midway Pass cannot be used to gain access to The Midway. Each Wristband is valid for one user and may not be removed or transferred. Any user that attempts to use a Midway Pass or Wristband to gain multiple entries to The Midway will be denied access and may be subject to ejection from the Stadium. The Midway Pass is subject to forfeiture upon ejection by the user.
- A Midway Pass is transferable only through the Chicago Bears Mobile Application or Bears.expapp.com on a mobile device. The recipient of a transferred Midway Pass will need to register for STH Experiences in order to accept the transfer. Once validated, the Midway Pass is no longer transferable.
- A Midway Pass does not entitle the user to any complimentary food or beverages. Food and beverages are available for purchase inside The Midway. A Midway Pass does not entitle the user to access to the United Club or any other benefits provided to a Club Seat holder (eg. parking, right of first refusal, etc.). No reservations for The Midway will be accepted and seating will be determined on a first come, first served basis.
- The Midway is open to users of any age; however, alcohol will only be served to users over the age of 21 in accordance with Stadium policies. Service of alcohol will begin two (2) hours prior to kickoff and conclude as follows: 4:00pm for games with a kickoff time of 12:00pm; 7:25pm for games with a kickoff time of 3:25pm; 10:30pm for games with a kickoff time of 7:00pm; and 11:15pm for games with a kickoff time of 7:20pm or 7:30pm.
- If a minor infant or toddler is granted access to the Stadium along with a parent or legal guardian using a lap pass (under 32 inches tall), that minor infant or toddler will be permitted to access The Midway with the user of a valid Midway Pass without the minor infant or toddler needing a separate Midway Pass.
- The purchaser and user of the Midway Pass agree to release, hold harmless and indemnify the Chicago Bears Football Club Inc., the Chicago Park District, Aramark Sports and Entertainment Services, LLC and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, directors, officers, commissioners, employees and other agents (each a "Released Party" and collectively the "Released Parties") from any liabilities, losses, damages and/or claims including costs of defending against such claims, arising out of or related to any personal injury, death or property damage resulting from or in connection with the use of the Midway, the Midway Pass, or the Stadium and its environs by the purchaser and user, [except to the extent such damages were caused solely by the gross negligence or willful misconduct of the party claiming such right to be released, held harmless or indemnified].