|1||49ers||W 19 - 10||1||1|
|2||@Packers||L 10 - 27||1||1|
|3||Texans||W 23 - 20||1||1|
|4||@Giants||L 12 - 20||1||1|
|5||@Vikings||L 22 - 29||1||1|
|6||Commanders||L 7 - 12||1||1|
|7||@Patriots||W 33 - 14||1||1|
|8||@Cowboys||L 29 - 49||1||1|
|9||Dolphins||L 32 - 35||1||1|
|10||Lions||L 30 - 31||1||1|
|11||@Falcons||L 24 - 27||1||1|
|12||@Jets||L 10 - 31||1||1|
|13||Packers||L 19 - 28||1||1|
|15||Eagles||L 20 - 25||1||1|
|16||Bills||L 13 - 35||1||1|
|17||@Lions||L 10 - 41||1||1|
|18||Vikings||L 13 - 29||1||1|
Offensive Line Career
- Drafted by the Bears in the fifth round of the 2022 NFL Draft (No. 168 overall)
2022 SEASON (Bears):
- Started at left tackle in Week 1 vs. San Francisco and played every offensive snap
- In making the start, he became just the sixth offensive lineman drafted in the fifth round or later to start a game at left tackle for an NFL team, joining Russell Freeman (DEN, 1992), Everett Lindsay (MIN, 1993), Shar Pourdanesh (WAS, 1996), Mike Harris (SD, 2012) and Desmond Harrison (CLE, 2018) (STATS Research)
- Made his second straight start at left tackle in Week 2 at Green Bay and was on the field for all offensive snaps, helping running back David Montgomery rush for a season-best 122 yards
- Played every offensive snap for the third consecutive week against Houston, helping block for running back Khalil Herbert en route to a career-high 157 rushing yards
- Made the start at left tackle in Week 4 at New York
- Featured in every snap at Minnesota in Week 5
- Was the starter at left tackle in Week 6 vs. Washington
- Started at left tackle and played every offensive snap in Week 7 at New England
- Was the starting left tackle in Week 8 at Dallas, playing all 79 offensive snaps
- Got the starting nod at left tackle in Week 9 vs. Miami, and paved way to the Bears' fourth straight game with over 225 rushing yards, led by quarterback Justin Fields' 178 yards on 15 rushes, which set the regular-season record for most rushing yards in a game by a quarterback
- They became the second team in the Super Bowl era, joining the 1976 Pittsburgh Steelers, to rush for at least 225 yards in four consecutive games
- Started at left tackle in Week 10 vs. Detroit and led the way to 258 rushing yards on the afternoon, the fifth consecutive game in which the Bears have topped 225 yards on the ground
- The Bears are now the first team in NFL history to rush for at least 225 yards in five straight games
- They're also the second team since 1920 with at least 2,000 rushing yards as a team (2,017) through their first 10 games of a season, joining the 2019 Baltimore Ravens (2,031)
- Started at left tackle against the Falcons in Week 11, playing every offensive snap
- Made the start at left tackle against the Jets in Week 12.
Montgomery, Jenkins, Jones share end of season thoughts | Press Conference
Running back David Montgomery and offensive linemen Teven Jenkins and Braxton Jones address the media during open locker room on Monday at Halas Hall.
Jones, Morrow assess progression | Press Conference
Left tackle Braxton Jones and linebacker Nicholas Morrow address the media on Monday at Halas Hall.
Braxton Jones | Player Profile
Jeff Joniak sits down with Bears rookie left tackle Braxton Jones.
Braxton Jones: 'Each practice is very important for me' | Press Conference
Offensive lineman Braxton Jones addresses the media before practice on Wednesday at Halas Hall.
Braxton Jones says competing against players like Robert Quinn has helped his development | Press Conference
Offensive lineman Braxton Jones addresses the media on Thursday at Halas Hall.
Braxton Jones on what he can bring to offensive line | Press Conference
Chicago Bears rookie offensive lineman Braxton Jones addresses the media following Tuesday's practice at Halas Hall.
Braxton Jones focused on getting one percent better every day | Press Conference
Rookie offensive lineman Braxton Jones addresses the media on Thursday after the final practice of veteran minicamp.
Braxton Jones: 'Master the little things every day' | Press Conference
Rookie offensive tackle Braxton Jones speaks with the media Saturday before the second rookie minicamp practice at Halas Hall.
Braxton Jones highlights
Check out highlights of the Bears fifth-round draft pick, Southern Utah offensive lineman Braxton Jones.
David Williams on Braxton Jones: 'Positional versatility sold us' | Press Conference
Area scout David Williams speak with the media about selecting offensive lineman Braxton Jones 168th overall in the 2022 NFL Draft.
Braxton Jones: ' I'm very coachable and ready to learn' | Press Conference
New Bears offensive lineman Braxton Jones addresses the media for the first time after being picked 168th overall in the 2022 NFL Draft.
Braxton Jones on what he can bring to Bears offense
Lauren Screeden chats with new Bears offensive lineman Braxton Jones after he was selected in the fifth round of the 2022 NFL Draft.
Bears players share Senior Bowl experiences
In a virtual roundtable discussion, Bears 2022 draft picks Velus Jones Jr., Braxton Jones, Dominique Robinson and Ja'Tyre Carter discuss what it was like participating in last year's Senior Bowl.
Four future Bears excelled at last year's Senior Bowl
Bears 2022 draft picks Velus Jones Jr., Braxton Jones, Dominique Robinson and Ja'Tyre Carter all improved their stock at last year's Senior Bowl.
Bears roster boasts core of young talent
The foundation that Bears general manager Ryan Poles and coach Matt Eberflus built in their first season together is fueled by 20 promising players who are all 25 or younger.
Bears rookie class eighth most productive in NFL
Two pro football analytics experts have ranked the Bears' 2022 rookie class—led by defensive backs Kyler Gordon and Jaquan Brisker—as the eighth most productive in the NFL this season.
Braxton Jones named to PFWA All-Rookie Team
Bears left tackle Braxton Jones, a fifth-round draft pick from Southern Utah, has been selected to the Pro Football Writers of America's 2022 NFL All-Rookie Team.
Three Bears named to PFF's NFL All-Rookie Team
Bears left tackle Braxton Jones, middle linebacker Jack Sanborn and safety Jaquan Brisker have all been selected to Pro Football Focus' 2022 NFL All-Rookie Team.
Braxton Jones driven to show Bears he's a building block
The only Bears player who has played every snap this season, rookie tackle Braxton Jones is determined to continue working to improve and show he can be a foundational piece on offense.
5 Bears to watch in preseason game vs. Seahawks
Senior writer Larry Mayer identifies five Bears players to watch in Thursday night's preseason game against the Seahawks, including top draft pick Kyler Gordon, a Seattle-area native who returns home to the Pacific Northwest.
Braxton Jones sharpening his skills at tackle
Bears rookie left tackle Braxton Jones continues to make the big leap from an FCS program to the NFL, in part by testing himself against one of the league's top pass rushers in veteran defensive end Robert Quinn.
Braxton Jones continues to impress at left tackle
Honing his mind and body during the Bears' five-week summer hiatus has enabled rookie left tackle Braxton Jones to carry the momentum he created in offseason practices into training camp.
Improved depth up front pays dividends for Bears
All four rookie offensive linemen the Bears selected on Day 3 of this year's draft saw first-team reps in Friday's training camp practice. The next-man-up approach was necessary because three veterans were held out of the workout.
Bears 2022 position preview: Offensive line
The most intriguing battles for starting jobs in training camp are expected to be waged at both offensive tackle positions, with three young players among those vying for two spots.
Bears' Braxton Jones hopes to build on momentum
Bears fifth-round pick Braxton Jones, a left tackle from Southern Utah, hopes to pick up in training camp where he left off in offseason practices when he worked with the No. 1 offense.
Braxton Jones works with Bears' No. 1 offense
As they've done all offseason, the Bears on Wednesday continued to experiment with players at different positions, lining up rookie fifth-round pick Braxton Jones with the starting unit at left tackle.
Roster Moves: Bears sign 7 of 11 draft picks
The Bears have signed seven of their 11 draft picks to four-year contracts. All seven were selected last Saturday on Day 3 of the draft with picks that the Bears acquired in four trades that day.
Senior Bowl key part of Bears' scouting process
The Bears drafted four prospects they had evaluated at the Senior Bowl in Mobile, Ala., including small-school offensive linemen Braxton Jones (Southern Utah) in the fifth round and Ja'Tyre Carter (Southern) in the seventh.