Draft Headquarters Sweepstakes Rules | Chicago Bears Official Website
2021 Chicago Bears Draft Headquarters Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. HOW TO ENTER: Attend one of the nine Chicago Bears Draft Headquarter locations (each a "Headquarter Location" and collectively referred to as "Headquarter Locations") from Thursday, April 29, 2021 from 12:00 PM central time ("CT") to Saturday, May 1, 2021 at 11:59 pm CT ("Entry period") and fill out an entry form ("Entry Form") online from scanning a QR code displayed at the Headquarter Location. Limit one entry per person during the Entry Period.
The Headquarter Locations are listed below.
Hawkeye's Bar & Grill
1458 W Taylor St, Chicago, IL 60607
15 W Division St, Chicago, IL 60610
85 Executive Dr, Aurora, IL 60504
The Whistle Sports Bar & Grill
7537 W 159th St., Tinley Park, IL 60477
Fire Bar & Grill
435 Angela Ln., Crystal Lake, IL 60014
Jesse Oaks Food & Drink
18490 W Old Gages Lake Rd, Gages Lake, IL 60030
White Horse Inn
348 W Maple St., New Lenox, IL 60451
Howard Street Inn
6700 W Howard St, Niles, IL 60714
Pyramid Pizzeria Sports Bar
236 W Lake St., Addison, IL 60101
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to all legal residents of the United States ages 21 years and over as of April 29, 2021, unless prohibited in the state. Employees, officers, directors, agents, and representatives of The Chicago Bears Football Club, Inc. ("Sponsor"), Molson Coors Beverage Company USA LLC, Headquarter Locations, Sponsor's Prize suppliers, and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, wholesalers, retailers, distributers, advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, husband, wife, daughter, son, step-father, step-mother, step-daughter, step-son, step-brother, step-sister, half-brother, half-sister) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law.
3. PRIZE: Sponsor shall award the following prizes (each a "Prize" and collectively "Prizes") for each Headquarter Location:
- Prize Description: Bears Nike Game Jersey - Quantity per Headquarter Location: 1 - ARV: $120
- Prize Description: Bears Pro Shop Gift Card - Quantity per Headquarter Location: 1 - ARV: $50
- Prize Description: Bears New Era Draft Hat - Quantity per Headquarter Location: 1 - ARV: $35
The approximate retail value of all Prizes for all Headquarter Locations is $1,845. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any Prize with another of equal value should any unforeseen circumstances occur. All state, federal, and local taxes or other expenses not specified herein are the sole responsibility of the Winners. No Prize substitutions or cash redemption will be made except in Sponsor's sole discretion.
4. SELECTION OF WINNER: The winners will be selected in random drawings held on May 3, 2021 from among all eligible entries received (collectively "Winners"). Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. For the names of the Winners, available after May 3, 2021, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Chicago Bears, Attn: Joann Kowalski, 2021 Chicago Bears Draft Headquarters Sweepstakes, Halas Hall, 1920 Football Drive, Lake Forest, IL 60045.
5. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respect. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between these Official Rules and any advertisement, promotional or marketing materials, or other announcements relating to the Sweepstakes, these Official Rules govern. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes at any time. Sponsor may amend these Official Rules by posting such amended Official Rules on www.chicagobears.com.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY/DISCLAIMERS: BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ALL ENTRANTS AGREE TO FOREVER WAIVE, RELEASE, DISCHARGE, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE SPONSOR, THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE, MOLSON COORS BEVERAGE COMPANY USA LLC, SPONSOR'S PRIZE SUPPLIERS, AS WELL AS EACH RESPECTIVE PARTY'S OWNERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, ATTORNEYS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, CONTRACTORS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS AND INSURERS (COLLECTIVELY "RELEASED PARTIES") FOR AND FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEBTS, LIABILITIES, DEMANDS, OBLIGATIONS, COSTS, FEES, EXPENSES, ACTIONS, CAUSES OF ACTION WHATSOEVER, OF EVERY NATURE, CHARACTER AND DESCRIPTION (COLLECTIVE, "CLAIMS"), KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ALL THOSE ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES; THESE OFFICIAL RULES; ENTRANT'S ENTRY; THE NEGLIGENCE OF ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES; THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE OR USE OF ANY PRIZE; AND ANY PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. IN ADDITION, EACH ENTRANT ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY COSTS, INJURIES, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH: (I) INCOMPLETE, LOST, LATE, MISDIRECTED OR ILLEGIBLE ENTRIES OR FOR FAILURE TO RECEIVE ENTRIES DUE TO ANY CAUSE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, HUMAN, TRANSMISSION, OR TECHNICAL PROBLEMS, FAILURES, OR MALFUNCTIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER ORIGINATING WITH SENDER OR OTHERWISE, THAT MAY LIMIT AN ENTRANT'S ABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES; OR (II) ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES AND/OR THE USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CLAIMS, COSTS, INJURIES, LOSSES AND DAMAGES RELATED TO PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, DAMAGE TO, LOSS OR DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY, OR ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, INJURIES, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES RELATED TO OR BASED ON THE ENTRANT'S RIGHTS OF PUBLICITY OR PRIVACY, OR THE ENTRANT'S CLAIM THAT HE OR SHE HAS SOMEHOW BEEN DEFAMED OR PORTRAYED IN A FALSE LIGHT.)
BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY, ENTRANT REPRESENTS AND WARRANTS THAT HE OR SHE OWNS AND/OR HAS THE AUTHORITY TO RELEASE THE CLAIMS STATED HEREIN. FURTHER, BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY OR ACCEPTING ANY PRIZE, ALL ENTRANTS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WINNERS, EXPRESSLY AGREE TO AT ALL TIMES DEFEND, HOLD HARMLESS, AND INDEMNIFY THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM AND AGAINST ALL CLAIMS OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS' FEES AND DISBURSEMENTS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES; THESE OFFICIAL RULES; ENTRANT'S ENTRY; THE NEGLIGENCE OF ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES; THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE OR USE OF ANY PRIZE; AND ANY PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES.
THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE, ITS MEMBER PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL CLUBS, NFL VENTURES, L.P., NFL PROPERTIES LLC, NFL ENTERPRISES LLC, NFL PRODUCTIONS LLC AND NFL INTERNATIONAL LLC AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SHAREHOLDERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND EMPLOYEES (COLLECTIVELY, THE "NFL ENTITIES") WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CLAIM ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED. THE NFL ENTITIES, OTHER THAN THE CHICAGO BEARS FOOTBALL CLUB, INC., HAVE NOT OFFERED OR SPONSORED THIS SWEEPSTAKES IN ANY WAY.
7. PUBLICITY RELEASE: By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant irrevocably grants the Released Parties the right to use each such entrant's name, photograph, image, video, biographical information, in any and all media for any purpose, including, without limitation, advertising and promotional purposes and each entrant hereby releases the Released Parties from any liability with respect thereto, except where prohibited. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrant permits the Released Parties to utilize entrant's contact information provided by entrant on the Entry Form to contact entrant for any reason via phone, email, and/or mail. Completion of the Entry Form constitutes assent to these written terms.
8 ADDITIONAL DISCLAIMERS: If the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including, without limitation, because of a printing error, human error, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or other cause which corrupt or threaten to corrupt or adversely affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, including awarding the prizes from among eligible entries received prior to the time of the cancellation, modification or suspension. All participants, as a condition of entry, agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to permanently disqualify any person it believes has violated these Official Rules. Participants further agree to not knowingly damage or cause interruption of the Sweepstakes. Any person who supplies false information, obtains entries by fraudulent means, or is otherwise determined to be in violation of these official rules in an attempt to obtain any prize will forfeit any prize won and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
9. GOVERNING LAW: ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE ENTRANTS, SPONSOR OR RELEASED PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF ILLINOIS WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE'S LAWS.
11. OFFICIAL RULES: For a copy of these Official Rules, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Chicago Bears, Attn: Joann Kowalski, 2021 Chicago Bears Draft Headquarters Sweepstakes Official Rules, Halas Hall, 1920 Football Drive, Lake Forest, IL 60045. Requests must be received by May 31, 2021.
12. SPONSOR: The Chicago Bears Football Club, Inc., 1920 Football Drive, Lake Forest, Illinois 60045.