Enhance your Chicago Bears experience with premium seating in the United Club
The United Club is the premier hospitality area for Bears home games at Soldier Field. Located on the east side of the stadium, the three-level United Club offers impressive sightlines from every seat and convenient access to the climate-controlled indoor club lounge and its exclusive amenities.
Inside the United Club
Take a virtual tour inside the three-level, climate controlled indoor lounge featuring first class concierge service, local food and drink offerings, and over 140 indoor TVs.
Amenities in the United Club
- Three-level, climate controlled indoor lounge access for Club Seat Ticket Holders for seven hours during home games
- Private entrances and restrooms
- Two fully-staffed customer service concierge desks. Stop by for complimentary roster cards, chocolate footballs or a high five!
- Specialty food selections and various concessions
- 12 full-service bars
- 21" wide cushioned seats
- Private Bears Pro Shop
- Verizon charging stations
- Over 140 indoor TVs
United Club Seat STH Benefits
- Exclusive opportunities to purchase tickets for most Soldier Field events before the general public including soccer matches, college football games, concerts and more
- Exclusive opportunity to purchase additional single game tickets for Bears home games before the general public
- Weighted points favoring Club seats through STH Points program
- Complimentary on-site parking passes for eligible accounts
- Dedicated personal Bears account representative
- Invitations to exclusive Club Seat STH events
- Exclusive access to premium pregame bistro buffet
- 20% discount on Soldier Field concessions (excludes alcohol)
United Club Form
United Club Season Tickets
All season tickets located in the United Club require a PSL. PSL stands for 'Permanent Seat License', which in exchange for a one-time fee gives the license holder permanent control of the rights to season tickets for a specific seat, including the right to transfer or sell the PSL. United Club PSL seating can be bought and sold through the Bears PSL Marketplace between January and May of each year, or may be transferred privately by submitting the PSL Transfer Form between February 1 and June 1.
Located in Row 1 of the South Endzone, Touchdown Club Seats offer all of the benefits of our traditional United Club Seats with a front row view of the action. *A Permanent Seat License (PSL) or a security deposit is not required with this season ticket package.
Virtual View from the Seats
Located in Sections 103 and 104, Row A, Sideline Club Seats offer all of the benefits of our traditional United Club Seats with a front-row view of the action. *A Permanent Seat License (PSL) or a security deposit is not required with this season ticket package.
Virtual View from the Seats
United Club Bistro Pre-game Buffet
The United Club Bistro pre-game buffet costs $48 per person. Reservations can be made by calling the reservation line at 312.235.7063 or emailing SoldierFieldBistro@aramark.com, Monday-Friday, 10:00am - 5:00pm. You may also pre-order drink packages when reserving a table for the United Club.
United Club Hours
The United Club opens two (2) hours prior to kickoff and will remain open approximately five (5) hours after the start of the game. All times are subject to change at the discretion of management. Click here to view a chart of the United Club hours.
At each home game, a unique entertainment or activity is featured within the United Club. Past items have included a deejay, alumni autographs, photo booth, caricaturist, and more! Each game's entertainment is announced in the United Club Preview email sent before each home game.