Draft Quiz Challenge Rules | Chicago Bears Official Website
2020 Chicago Bears Draft Quiz Challenge
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. HOW TO ENTER: The 2020 Chicago Bears Draft Quiz Challenge (the "Sweepstakes") starts on April 23, 2020 at 10:00 am Central Time ("CT") and Ends on April 25, 2020 11:59 PM CT (the aggregate "Entry Period"). To enter the Sweepstakes during the Entry Period you may enter by using only one (1) of two (2) methods per day:
a. ONLINE VIA CHICAGO BEARS.COM TAKE THE DAILY QUIZ: During the Entry Period ("Quiz"), a five (5) question timed quiz will become available at 10:00 am CT on https://www.chicagobears.com/fan-zone/draft-quiz-challenge, answer all five (5) questions correctly and you will receive one (1) entry for the Sweepstakes. Limit one (1) entry per email address per quiz. Maximum number of three (3) entries per email address during the Entry Period.
b. WITHOUT TAKING THE QUIZ VIA THE ALTERNATE METHOD OF ENTRY ("AMOE"): To enter the Sweepstakes without taking the Quiz, you may enter by email as follows: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and in the body of the email include your first name, last name, email address, zip code, telephone number (including area code), date of birth (including birth year), and put 2020 Chicago Bears Draft Quiz Challenge in the subject line. All AMOE entries must be received between 10:00 am and 11:59 pm CT on any day during the Entry Period. Limit one (1) entry per email address per day. AMOE entries must contain all entry fields to be entered, otherwise void.
Any attempt by an Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, and/or any other methods will void that Entrant's entries and that Entrant may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Entries submitted by anyone other than the Entrant are void. The Sponsor will verify receipt of entries for Entrants. All entries submitted become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected emails.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to all legal residents of the United States age 18 years and over as of April 23, 2020, unless prohibited in the state. Employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and sponsors of The Chicago Bears Football Club, Inc. ("Sponsor" or "Chicago Bears" or "Bears"), and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, wholesalers, retailers, distributers, advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, husband, wife, daughter, son, step-father, step-mother, step-daughter, step-son, step-brother, step-sister, half-brother, half-sister) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law.
3. PRIZE: Sponsor will award the following prizes at the end of the Sweepstakes Entry Period (each a "Prize" and collectively the "Prizes"):
Prize Description: Brian Urlacher autographed jersey
Prize Description: Kyle Fuller autographed jersey
Prize Description: Matt Forte autographed helmet
Prize Description: Tarik Cohen autographed football
Prize Description: Charles Leno, Jr. autographed mini-helmet
Prize Description: Eddie Goldman autographed mini-helmet
Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any Prize, or part thereof, with another of equal value should any unforeseen circumstances occur. All state, federal, and local taxes or other expenses not specified herein are the sole responsibility of the winner. No Prize substitutions or cash redemption will be made except in Sponsor's sole discretion.
4. SELECTION OF WINNER: Winners will be selected in a random drawing after the Entry Period ends. Sponsor will contact the winners via and/or email or telephone and follow-up via email or telephone once the prize is claimed. Winners must claim prize within 24 hours of being notified. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. For the name of the winners, available after April 30, 2020, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Chicago Bears, Attn: Joann Kowalski, 2020 Chicago Bears Draft Quiz Challenge – Winner, 1920 Football Drive, Lake Forest, IL 60045.
5. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respect. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between these Official Rules and any advertisement, promotional or marketing materials, or other announcements relating to the Sweepstakes, these Official Rules govern. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes at any time. Sponsor may amend these Official Rules by posting such amended Official Rules on www.chicagobears.com.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY/DISCLAIMERS: BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ALL ENTRANTS AGREE TO FOREVER WAIVE, RELEASE, DISCHARGE, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE SPONSOR, THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE, AS WELL AS EACH RESPECTIVE PARTY'S OWNERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, ATTORNEYS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, CONTRACTORS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS AND INSURERS (COLLECTIVELY "RELEASED PARTIES") FOR AND FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEBTS, LIABILITIES, DEMANDS, OBLIGATIONS, COSTS, FEES, EXPENSES, ACTIONS, CAUSES OF ACTION WHATSOEVER, OF EVERY NATURE, CHARACTER AND DESCRIPTION (COLLECTIVE, "CLAIMS"), KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ALL THOSE ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES; THESE OFFICIAL RULES; ENTRANT'S ENTRY; THE NEGLIGENCE OF ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES; THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE OR USE OF ANY PRIZE; AND ANY PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. IN ADDITION, EACH ENTRANT ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY COSTS, INJURIES, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH: (I) INCOMPLETE, LOST, LATE, MISDIRECTED OR ILLEGIBLE ENTRIES OR FOR FAILURE TO RECEIVE ENTRIES DUE TO ANY CAUSE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, HUMAN, TRANSMISSION, OR TECHNICAL PROBLEMS, FAILURES, OR MALFUNCTIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER ORIGINATING WITH SENDER OR OTHERWISE, THAT MAY LIMIT AN ENTRANT'S ABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES; OR (II) ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES AND/OR THE USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CLAIMS, COSTS, INJURIES, LOSSES AND DAMAGES RELATED TO PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, DAMAGE TO, LOSS OR DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY, OR ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, INJURIES, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES RELATED TO OR BASED ON THE ENTRANT'S RIGHTS OF PUBLICITY OR PRIVACY, OR THE ENTRANT'S CLAIM THAT HE OR SHE HAS SOMEHOW BEEN DEFAMED OR PORTRAYED IN A FALSE LIGHT.)
BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY, ENTRANT REPRESENTS AND WARRANTS THAT HE OR SHE OWNS AND/OR HAS THE AUTHORITY TO RELEASE THE CLAIMS STATED HEREIN. FURTHER, BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY OR ACCEPTING ANY PRIZE, ALL ENTRANTS AND THE WINNER EXPRESSLY AGREE TO AT ALL TIMES DEFEND, HOLD HARMLESS, AND INDEMNIFY THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM AND AGAINST ALL CLAIMS OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS' FEES AND DISBURSEMENTS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES; THESE OFFICIAL RULES; ENTRANT'S ENTRY; THE NEGLIGENCE OF ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES; THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE OR USE OF ANY PRIZE; AND ANY PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES.
THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE, ITS MEMBER PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL CLUBS, NFL VENTURES, L.P., NFL PROPERTIES LLC, NFL ENTERPRISES LLC, NFL PRODUCTIONS LLC AND NFL INTERNATIONAL LLC AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SHAREHOLDERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND EMPLOYEES (COLLECTIVELY, THE "NFL ENTITIES") WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CLAIM ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED. THE NFL ENTITIES, OTHER THAN THE CHICAGO BEARS FOOTBALL CLUB, INC., HAVE NOT OFFERED OR SPONSORED THIS SWEEPSTAKES IN ANY WAY.
7. PUBLICITY RELEASE: By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant irrevocably grants the Released Parties the right to use each such entrant's name, photograph, image, video, biographical information, in any and all media for any purpose, including, without limitation, advertising and promotional purposes and each entrant hereby releases the Released Parties from any liability with respect thereto, except where prohibited. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrant permits the Released Parties to utilize entrant's contact information provided by entrant through the Survey to contact entrant for any reason via phone, email, and/or mail. Completion of Survey constitutes assent to these written terms.
8. ADDITIONAL DISCLAIMERS: If the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including, without limitation, because of a printing error, human error, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or other cause which corrupt or threaten to corrupt or adversely affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, including awarding the prizes from among eligible entries received prior to the time of the cancellation, modification or suspension. All participants, as a condition of entry, agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to permanently disqualify any person it believes has violated these Official Rules. Participants further agree to not knowingly damage or cause interruption of the Sweepstakes. Any person who supplies false information, obtains entries by fraudulent means, or is otherwise determined to be in violation of these official rules in an attempt to obtain any prize will forfeit any prize won and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
9. GOVERNING LAW: ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE ENTRANTS, SPONSOR OR RELEASED PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF ILLINOIS WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE'S LAWS.
11. OFFICIAL RULES: For a copy of these send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Chicago Bears, Attn: Joann Kowalski, 2020 Chicago Bears Draft Quiz Challenge– Official Rules, 1920 Football Drive, Lake Forest, IL 60045. Requests must be received by May 31, 2020.
12. SPONSOR: The Chicago Bears Football Club, Inc., 1920 Football Drive, Lake Forest, Illinois 60045.