First Look Sweepstakes Rules | Chicago Bears Official Website
2019 Bears First Look Sweepstakes brought to you by Miller Lite
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. HOW TO ENTER:The entry period for the "Bears First Look Sweepstakes"(the "Sweepstakes") starts April 8, 2019 at 10:00AM Central Time ("CT") and ends on April 12, 2019 at 3:00PM CT. To enter the sweepstakes, log onto to https://www.chicagobears.com/sweepstakes/first-look and complete the online entry form during the entry period. Limit one entry per person.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to all legal residents of the United States ages 21 years and over as of April 8, 2019, unless prohibited in the state. Employees, officers, directors, agents, and representatives of The Chicago Bears Football Club, Inc. ("Sponsor" or "Chicago Bears"), MillerCoors LLC ("Miller Lite"), and their immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, husband, wife, daughter, son, step-father, step-mother, step-daughter, step-son, step-brother, step-sister, half-brother, half-sister) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law.
3. PRIZE: One (1) prize winner ("Prize Winner") and one (1) guest of his or her choosing ("Guest") will win the opportunity to watch Bears Rookie Mini-Camp Practice, each receive a Chicago Bears personalized Nike Jersey, and a Miller Lite prize pack ("Prize"). All Guests must be 21 years and over as of April 8, 2019. Approximate retail value of the Prize is $1,500. The Prize Winner and his/her Guest must act in compliance with all of Sponsor's rules and standards for Mini-Camp sideline access, including but not limited to (1) displaying appropriate credentials; (2) refraining from using cell phones, cameras, and any other recording devices; (3) refraining from asking players for their autograph; (4) tour of Halas Hall limited to Midway and Hall of Champions; (5) refraining from unruly, loud and/or disruptive behavior; and (6) avoiding showing up in an intoxicated state or otherwise displaying signs of alcohol consumption or use of any controlled dangerous substances. Failure to comply with any of the above may result in forfeiture of all or part of the Prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize with another of equal value should any unforeseen circumstances occur. All state, federal, and local taxes or other expenses not specified herein are the sole responsibility of the winner. No Prize substitutions or cash redemption will be made except in Sponsor's sole discretion.
4. SELECTION OF WINNER: The Prize Winner will be selected in a random drawing held on or about April 12, 2019. Sponsor will contact the Prize Winner via email or telephone. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. For the name of the winner, available after April 14, 2019, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Chicago Bears, Attn: Kayla Pulito, 2019 Bears First Look Sweepstakes – Winner, 1920 Football Drive, Lake Forest, IL 60045.
5. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respect. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between these Official Rules and any advertisement, promotional or marketing materials, or other announcements relating to the Sweepstakes, these Official Rules govern. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes at any time. Sponsor may amend these Official Rules by posting such amended Official Rules on www.chicagobears.com.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY/DISCLAIMERS: BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ALL ENTRANTS AGREE TO FOREVER WAIVE, RELEASE, DISCHARGE, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE SPONSOR, MILLERSCOORS LLC, THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE, AS WELL AS EACH RESPECTIVE PARTY'S OWNERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, ATTORNEYS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, CONTRACTORS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS AND INSURERS (COLLECTIVELY "RELEASED PARTIES") FOR AND FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEBTS, LIABILITIES, DEMANDS, OBLIGATIONS, COSTS, FEES, EXPENSES, ACTIONS, CAUSES OF ACTION WHATSOEVER, OF EVERY NATURE, CHARACTER AND DESCRIPTION (COLLECTIVE, "CLAIMS"), KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ALL THOSE ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES; THESE OFFICIAL RULES; ENTRANT'S ENTRY; THE NEGLIGENCE OF ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES; THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE OR USE OF ANY PRIZE; AND ANY PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. IN ADDITION, EACH ENTRANT ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY COSTS, INJURIES, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH: (I) INCOMPLETE, LOST, LATE, MISDIRECTED OR ILLEGIBLE ENTRIES OR FOR FAILURE TO RECEIVE ENTRIES DUE TO ANY CAUSE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, HUMAN, TRANSMISSION, OR TECHNICAL PROBLEMS, FAILURES, OR MALFUNCTIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER ORIGINATING WITH SENDER OR OTHERWISE, THAT MAY LIMIT AN ENTRANT'S ABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES; OR (II) ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES AND/OR THE USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CLAIMS, COSTS, INJURIES, LOSSES AND DAMAGES RELATED TO PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, DAMAGE TO, LOSS OR DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY, OR ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, INJURIES, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES RELATED TO OR BASED ON THE ENTRANT'S RIGHTS OF PUBLICITY OR PRIVACY, OR THE ENTRANT'S CLAIM THAT HE OR SHE HAS SOMEHOW BEEN DEFAMED OR PORTRAYED IN A FALSE LIGHT.)
BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY, ENTRANT REPRESENTS AND WARRANTS THAT HE OR SHE OWNS AND/OR HAS THE AUTHORITY TO RELEASE THE CLAIMS STATED HEREIN. FURTHER, BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY OR ACCEPTING ANY PRIZE, ALL ENTRANTS AND THE WINNER EXPRESSLY AGREE TO AT ALL TIMES DEFEND, HOLD HARMLESS, AND INDEMNIFY THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM AND AGAINST ALL CLAIMS OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS' FEES AND DISBURSEMENTS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES; THESE OFFICIAL RULES; ENTRANT'S ENTRY; THE NEGLIGENCE OF ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES; THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE OR USE OF ANY PRIZE; AND ANY PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES.
THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE, ITS MEMBER PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL CLUBS, NFL VENTURES, L.P., NFL PROPERTIES LLC, NFL ENTERPRISES LLC, NFL PRODUCTIONS LLC AND NFL INTERNATIONAL LLC AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SHAREHOLDERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND EMPLOYEES (COLLECTIVELY, THE "NFL ENTITIES") WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CLAIM ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED. THE NFL ENTITIES, OTHER THAN THE CHICAGO BEARS FOOTBALL CLUB, INC., HAVE NOT OFFERED OR SPONSORED THIS SWEEPSTAKES IN ANY WAY.
7. PUBLICITY RELEASE: By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant irrevocably grants the Released Parties the right to use each such entrant's name, photograph, image, video, biographical information, in any and all media for any purpose, including, without limitation, advertising and promotional purposes and each entrant hereby releases the Released Parties from any liability with respect thereto, except where prohibited. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrant permits the Released Parties to utilize entrant's contact information provided by entrant through the CB.com entry form to contact entrant for any reason via phone, email, and/or mail. Completion of CB.com entry form constitutes assent to these written terms.
*8. ADDITIONAL DISCLAIMERS: *If the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including, without limitation, because of a printing error, human error, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or other cause which corrupt or threaten to corrupt or adversely affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, including awarding the prizes from among eligible entries received prior to the time of the cancellation, modification or suspension. All participants, as a condition of entry, agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to permanently disqualify any person it believes has violated these Official Rules. Participants further agree to not knowingly damage or cause interruption of the Sweepstakes. Any person who supplies false information, obtains entries by fraudulent means, or is otherwise determined to be in violation of these official rules in an attempt to obtain any prize will forfeit any prize won and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
9. GOVERNING LAW: ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE ENTRANTS, SPONSOR OR RELEASED PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF ILLINOIS WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE'S LAWS.
*10. OFFICIAL RULES: *For a copy of these send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Chicago Bears, Attn: Kayla Pulito, 2019 Bears First Look Friendsgiving Sweepstakes – Official Rules, 1920 Football Drive, Lake Forest, IL 60045. Requests must be received by June 30, 2019.
11. SPONSOR: The Chicago Bears Football Club, Inc., 1920 Football Drive, Lake Forest, Illinois 60045.