Training Camp Drawing Rules | Chicago Bears Official Website
2021 Chicago Bears Training Camp Tickets Drawing
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. HOW TO ENTER: The entry period for the 2021 Chicago Bears Training Camp Tickets Drawing (the "Drawing") starts July 8, 2021 at 12:00 Noon central time ("CT") and ends on July 15, 2021 at 12:00 Noon CT ("Entry Period"). Only one (1) entry per person during the Entry Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Drawing is open to legal residents of the United States (excluding Florida, New York and Rhode Island) ages 18 years and over as of July 8, 2021. Employees, officers, directors, agents, and representatives of The Chicago Bears Football Club, Inc. ("Sponsor" or "Chicago Bears") and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, wholesalers, retailers, distributers, advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, husband, wife, daughter, son, step-father, step-mother, step-daughter, step-son, step-brother, step-sister, half-brother, half-sister) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law.
3. PRIZE: Chicago Bears Training Camp to be held at Halas Hall, 1920 Football Drive, Lake Forest, Illinois 60045, July 29, 2021 – August 26, 2021 ("Training Camp"). A maximum number of 14,000 total tickets covering all training camp practices open to the public will be awarded to "Prize Winners".
Each Prize Winner will receive admission for themselves and up to three (3) guests to Training Camp. Each Prize Winner is only eligible to win admission to one (1) practice as described above. Once an entrant is chosen from the eligible number of entries, they will be removed from the overall number of eligible entries received. Approximate retail value of each Prize is $4.
The Prize Winner and his or her guests must act in compliance with all Chicago Bears' rules and terms and conditions for access to Training Camp. This includes, but is not limited to, all terms and conditions set forth in the Training Camp Ticket back Terms, security and fan conduct policies, health and safety protocols, training camp information on Chicagobears.com, training camp FAQs, as well as onsite instruction. Prize Winner must (1) follow all of the instructions provided by the Chicago Bears; (2) refrain from using cell phones, cameras, and any other recording devices to post, livestream and/or record practice or any football footage; (3) refrain from unruly, loud and/or disruptive behavior; and (4) avoid showing up in an intoxicated state or otherwise displaying signs of alcohol consumption or use of any controlled dangerous substances. Failure to comply with any of the above may result in disqualification of the Prize Winner at the sole discretion of the Chicago Bears. Resale of the Prize is expressly prohibited.
Prize Winner's receipt of the Prize is subject to Chicago Bears holding Training Camp practices and/or fans being permitted to attend Training Camp on any given date(s). In the event Training Camp practice is cancelled or fans are otherwise not permitted to attend Training Camp for any reason, the Prize is revocable by Sponsor and Prize Winner will not be entitled to a substitute prize.
All state, federal, and local taxes or other expenses not specified herein, including travel expenses to Halas Hall, are the sole responsibility of the Prize Winners. The Prize is not transferable. No prize substitutions or cash redemption will be made except in Sponsor's sole discretion.
4. SELECTION OF WINNER: The Prize Winners will be selected in a random drawing held on or about July 15, 2021. Sponsor will contact each Prize Winner who entered the Drawing via email or telephone. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
5. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: By participating in the Drawing, each Entrant accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respect. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between these Official Rules and any advertisement, promotional or marketing materials, or other announcements relating to the Drawing, these Official Rules govern. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Drawing at any time. Sponsor may amend these Official Rules by posting such amended Official Rules on www.chicagobears.com.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY/DISCLAIMERS: BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ALL ENTRANTS AGREE TO FOREVER WAIVE, RELEASE, DISCHARGE, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE SPONSOR, THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE, AS WELL AS EACH RESPECTIVE PARTY'S OWNERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, ATTORNEYS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, CONTRACTORS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS AND INSURERS (COLLECTIVELY "RELEASED PARTIES") FOR AND FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEBTS, LIABILITIES, DEMANDS, OBLIGATIONS, COSTS, FEES, EXPENSES, ACTIONS, CAUSES OF ACTION WHATSOEVER, OF EVERY NATURE, CHARACTER AND DESCRIPTION (COLLECTIVE, "CLAIMS"), KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ALL THOSE ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES; THESE OFFICIAL RULES; ENTRANT'S ENTRY; THE NEGLIGENCE OF ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES; THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE OR USE OF ANY PRIZE; AND ANY PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. IN ADDITION, EACH ENTRANT ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY COSTS, INJURIES, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH: (I) INCOMPLETE, LOST, LATE, MISDIRECTED OR ILLEGIBLE ENTRIES OR FOR FAILURE TO RECEIVE ENTRIES DUE TO ANY CAUSE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, HUMAN, TRANSMISSION, OR TECHNICAL PROBLEMS, FAILURES, OR MALFUNCTIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER ORIGINATING WITH SENDER OR OTHERWISE, THAT MAY LIMIT AN ENTRANT'S ABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES; OR (II) ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES AND/OR THE USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CLAIMS, COSTS, INJURIES, LOSSES AND DAMAGES RELATED TO PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, DAMAGE TO, LOSS OR DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY, OR ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, INJURIES, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES RELATED TO OR BASED ON THE ENTRANT'S RIGHTS OF PUBLICITY OR PRIVACY, OR THE ENTRANT'S CLAIM THAT HE OR SHE HAS SOMEHOW BEEN DEFAMED OR PORTRAYED IN A FALSE LIGHT.)
BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY, ENTRANT REPRESENTS AND WARRANTS THAT HE OR SHE OWNS AND/OR HAS THE AUTHORITY TO RELEASE THE CLAIMS STATED HEREIN. FURTHER, BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY OR ACCEPTING ANY PRIZE, ALL ENTRANTS AND WINNERS EXPRESSLY AGREE TO AT ALL TIMES DEFEND, HOLD HARMLESS, AND INDEMNIFY THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM AND AGAINST ALL CLAIMS OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS' FEES AND DISBURSEMENTS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES; THESE OFFICIAL RULES; ENTRANT'S ENTRY; THE NEGLIGENCE OF ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES; THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE OR USE OF ANY PRIZE; AND ANY PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES.
THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE, ITS MEMBER PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL CLUBS, NFL VENTURES, L.P., NFL PROPERTIES LLC, NFL ENTERPRISES LLC, NFL PRODUCTIONS LLC AND NFL INTERNATIONAL LLC AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SHAREHOLDERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND EMPLOYEES (COLLECTIVELY, THE "NFL ENTITIES") WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CLAIM ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED. THE NFL ENTITIES, OTHER THAN THE CHICAGO BEARS FOOTBALL CLUB, INC., HAVE NOT OFFERED OR SPONSORED THIS SWEEPSTAKES IN ANY WAY.
7. PUBLICITY RELEASE: By participating in the Drawing, each entrant irrevocably grants the Released Parties the right to use each such entrant and his or her child's name, photograph, image, video, biographical information, in any and all media for any purpose, including, without limitation, advertising and promotional purposes and each entrant hereby releases the Released Parties from any liability with respect thereto, except where prohibited. By entering this Drawing, entrant permits the Released Parties to utilize entrant's contact information provided by entrant to contact entrant for any reason via phone, email, and/or mail. Entrance into the Drawing constitutes assent to these written terms.
8. ADDITIONAL DISCLAIMERS: If the Drawing is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including, without limitation, because of a printing error, human error, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or other cause which corrupt or threaten to corrupt or adversely affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Drawing, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Drawing, including awarding the prizes from among eligible entries received prior to the time of the cancellation, modification or suspension. All participants, as a condition of entry, agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from this Drawing. Sponsor reserves the right to permanently disqualify any person it believes has violated these Official Rules. Participants further agree to not knowingly damage or cause interruption of the Drawing. Any person who supplies false information, obtains entries by fraudulent means, or is otherwise determined to be in violation of these official rules in an attempt to obtain any prize will forfeit any prize won and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
9. GOVERNING LAW: ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE ENTRANTS, SPONSOR OR RELEASED PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF ILLINOIS WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE'S LAWS.
11. OFFICIAL RULES: For a copy of these Official Rules visit https://www.chicagobears.com/rules/training-camp-tickets or send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Chicago Bears, Attn: Ticket Office, 2021 Chicago Bears Training Camp Drawing – Official Rules, 1920 Football Drive, Lake Forest, IL 60045. Requests must be received by July 15, 2021.
11. SPONSOR: The Chicago Bears Football Club, Inc., 1920 Football Drive, Lake Forest, Illinois 60045.