Update (March 12, 2020): The 2020 Miller Lite Draft Party has been cancelled.
Tickets for the 2020 Miller Lite Chicago Bears Draft Party are now on sale at ChicagoBears.com/DraftParty.
Tickets are $55 for reserved seating and $35 for general admission (plus fees); all tickets will be mobile-only entry. The draft party will be held at Soldier Field from 6-10:30 p.m. and feature on-field activities, locker room tours, player autograph sessions, photo opportunities and more.
The Bears are currently slated to have two picks in Round 2 on Friday (No. 43 and No. 50 overall); Round 3 will also take place during the event. The 2020 Miller Lite Chicago Bears Draft Party is brought to you by Hyundai.
Draft Party activities include:
- Live NFL Draft coverage and analysis hosted by voice of the Bears on WBBM Newsradio 780 & 105.9 FM Jeff Joniak and former Chicago Bears guard and current color analyst of the Bears on WBBM Newsradio 780 & 105.9 FM Tom Thayer
- Appearances by the Chicago Bears Drumline brought to you by The Pride Stores, Staley Da Bear and Monster Squad brought to you by Planters appearances
- Bears Care Closeout Sale located in The Midway from 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- Chicago Bears Pro Shop offering official Draft gear and Bears merchandise
- Miller Lite Bears Draft Party souvenir (must be 21+)
- Food and beverage available for purchase
- Music, entertainment, giveaways, sponsor displays and more
Note: The Bears will continue to monitor the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and, if any changes to the event become necessary, will communicate that information as soon as possible. The health and safety of our fans is a priority.