|WK||OPP||RESULT||BLK||LNG||FG Att||FGM||PCT||XP Att||XPM||XPCT||XBLK||KO||AVG||TB||Ret||Avg|
|1||@Rams||L 14 - 34||0||0||0||0||2||2||100||0||3||65||3||0|
|SEASON||TEAM||G||GS||BLK||LNG||FG Att||FGM||PCT||XP Att||XPM||XPCT||XBLK||KO||AVG||TB||Ret||Avg|
|2014||Kansas City Chiefs||16||0||0||53||30||25||83.3||38||38||100||0||80||63.6||26||53||24.1|
|2015||Kansas City Chiefs||16||0||1||53||37||30||81.1||41||39||95.1||0||90||63.8||40||46||24.7|
|2016||Kansas City Chiefs||16||0||0||54||35||31||88.6||39||36||92.3||1||86||62.7||48||35||24.1|
|2017||Kansas City Chiefs||3||0||0||39||3||3||100||12||12||100||0||18||65.4||10||8||21|
|2018||Los Angeles Rams||2||0||0||39||6||5||83.3||6||5||83.3||0||13||63.2||7||6||23.8|
|2018||Tampa Bay Buccaneers||7||0||0||45||12||9||75||17||17||100||0||36||59.9||12||23||21.1|
- Seven-year NFL veteran, has converted on 83.1 percent of his career field goals, including a perfect 7-for-7 in the postseason
- Has played for Kansas City (2014-17), Chicago (2017, '20) L.A. Rams (2018), New York Jets (2018), Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2019), and Tennessee Titans (2019)
- Made a career-high seven field goals at Cincinnati (10/4/15) and made a career-long 55-yard field goal at Carolina (10/18/20)
- Set a Bears records for consecutive field goals both overall and in a single-season (27) in 2020; also set a single-season percentage record, making 93.8 percent of his attempts (30-of-32)
- Connected on a career-best six extra-point attempts against Detroit (11/1/15), which he matched at New England (9/7/17)
2020 SEASON (Bears):
- Set a Bears records for consecutive field goals both overall and in a single-season (27) in 2020, breaking the old record of 26 straight held by Robbie Gould from 2005-06 (Weeks 16-17 in 2005, Weeks 1-11 in 2006); also set a single-season percentage record, making 93.8 percent of his attempts (30 of 32)
- Went 30 of 32 on the season (93.8 percent) on field goals, including 36 of 37 on PATs
- Named the NFC Special Teams Player of the Month in December, going a perfect 12 for 12 and 16 of 17 (his lone miss was blocked)
- Connected on a season-high four field goals in the Week 15 win at Minnesota
- Connected on all three of his attempts in Week 17 against the Packers
- Made all three of his FG attempts, including a 51-yarder that sent the game into overtime, in Week 8 vs. NO
- Drilled a career-long 55-yard FG just before the half in the Week 6 win at Carolina; went 3 for 3 in that game and picked up NFC Special Teams Player of the Week honors in the process
- Connected on both field goals in the Week 5 win over the Buccaneers, including the game-winning 38-yarder with 1:13 remaining; also connected on a season-long 47-yarder in the win
HONORS & AWARDS:
- 2020: NFC Special Teams Player of the Week (Week 6)
- 2019: NFC Special Teams Player of the Week (Week 6)
- 2016: AFC Special Teams Player of the Month (November)
Which Bears players are due to become free agents?
Senior writer Larry Mayer discusses Bears players who are due to become free agents, where the Chiefs ranked on offense under Matt Nagy this season and the last time the Bears retained an offensive or defensive coordinator.
Game Recap: Bears dominate Bengals, win 33-7
Delivering their most complete performance of the season, the Bears dominated on both sides of the ball in a 33-7 rout of the Bengals Sunday in Cincinnati, snapping a five-game losing streak.
Nugent eager to make Bears debut Sunday
Veteran kicker Mike Nugent, who played for the Bengals from 2010-16, is excited about making his Bears debut against his former team Sunday in Cincinnati.
Nugent replaces injured Santos as Bears kicker
The Bears on Monday signed kicker Mike Nugent and placed kicker Cairo Santos on injured reserve with a groin injury he sustained Sunday during pregame warmups.
2-Minute Drill: Fuller produces big plays in loss to 49ers
Cornerback Kyle Fuller picked up the slack for an injury-depleted Bears secondary Sunday at Soldier Field, delivering his most productive game of the season.
Why did Bears try long field goal?
Senior writer Larry Mayer discusses why the Bears attempted a 54-yard field goal against the Eagles, a positive in the 31-3 loss and what will motivate players the rest of the season.
Game Recap: Bears blown out by Eagles
The Bears were dominated on both sides of the ball in a lopsided 31-3 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles Sunday at Lincoln Financial Field.