|1||Packers||L 20 - 38||5||44||8.8||15||0||1||0||0||0||0|
|2||@Buccaneers||L 17 - 27||4||38||9.5||11||0|
|3||@Chiefs||L 10 - 41||2||22||11||14||0|
|4||Broncos||L 28 - 31||7||85||12.1||22||2||1||1||1||1||0|
|5||@Commanders||W 40 - 20||5||42||8.4||23||1||1||0|
|6||Vikings||L 13 - 19||2||9||4.5||7||0|
|7||Raiders||W 30 - 12|
|8||@Chargers||L 13 - 30||10||79||7.9||17||0|
|9||@Saints||L 17 - 24||6||55||9.2||18||2|
|10||Panthers||W 16 - 13||5||45||9||14||0||1||1||1||1||0|
|11||@Lions||L 26 - 31||3||20||6.7||11||0|
|12||@Vikings||W 12 - 10||7||43||6.1||24||0|
- Completed his third season with the Bears in 2022
- Originally selected in the second round of the 2020 NFL Draft (43rd overall) by the Bears
- Has played in 50 career games (43 starts), recording 1,399 career receiving yards and nine touchdowns
2022 SEASON (Bears):
- Started in all 17 games of the 2022 season and led the Bears in receiving yards with 544
- Logged his first receptions of the season in Week 3 vs. Houston, finishing with three catches for 40 yards
- Had three catches for 16 yards at New York in Week 4
- Caught four passes for 45 yards against the Vikings in Week 5
- Finished with one reception for 15 yards against Washington in Week 6
- Started at tight end against the Patriots in Week 7, catching two passes for 32 yards
- Against the Cowboys in Week 8, caught a 10-yard touchdown pass from Fields with 13:45 left in the fourth quarter to give the Bears their fourth touchdown of the afternoon
- Was his first touchdown of the season, and the third of his career
- His last touchdown came on Dec. 6, 2020 vs. Detroit
- In Week 9 vs. Miami, finished the day with five receptions for 41 yards and a career-best two touchdown receptions
- Found the end zone on the opening play of the second quarter, scoring on an 18-yard pass from Justin Fields
- Was his career touchdown and his second on the season after scoring at Dallas in Week 8
- Prior to him, the last time a Bears player caught touchdown passes in consecutive games was Jimmy Graham in Weeks 12 and 13 of the 2021 season
- Connected again for a score, this time on a four-yard touchdown pass with 11:42 left in the fourth quarter to cap off a 10-play, 65-yard drive
- He was the first Bears player with multiple receiving touchdowns in a single game since tight end Jimmy Graham on Dec. 27, 2020 at Jacksonville
- Followed up in Week 10 vs. Detroit with his second straight game with multiple touchdown receptions, hauling in four catches for 74 yards and a pair of TDs
- First scored on a six-yard pass to finish a 10 play, 76-yard drive with 7:40 remaining in the third quarter
- On the Bears' next possession, Fields and Kmet connected for a 50-yard touchdown pass with 2:53 remaining in the third quarter to extend the Chicago lead to 23-10
- His second touchdown reception of the game also marks his fifth in his last three games as well as his second game with multiple touchdown receptions this season
- The last Bears tight end to log touchdowns in three consecutive games was Trey Burton in 2018, scoring in Weeks 4-7 (Week 5 was a Bye Week)
- At the conclusion of Sunday's noon-slated games, Kmet currently leads all NFC tight ends in receiving touchdowns (5) and is tied for the third-most in the NFL amongst tight ends
- Kmet finished with a team-high in receiving yards (74) and matched a team-best four catches
- Those 74 yards are his season-best as well as the second-most he's recorded in a game in his career
- Kmet is the second player this season with multiple receiving TDs in back-to-back games, joining Ja'Marr Chase (Weeks 6-7), and the first Bears player with 2 receiving TDs in back-to-back games since Johnny Morris in 1964
- Hauled in three passes for 35 yards against the Falcons in Week 11
- Caught three passes for 27 yards against the Jets in Week 12
- Had 72 yards receiving on a team-best six catches
- His six catches are tied for the second-most in a game in his career, and his 72 yards is the third-most he's recorded in a single game
- Caught four passes for 25 yards against the Eagles in Week 15
- Caught two passes for 27 yards at Detroit in Week 17, one of which went for a touchdown, which was his sixth TD reception of the season and the eighth of his career
- Had four receptions for 57 yards and a touchdown in Week 18 vs. Minnesota
2021 SEASON (Bears):
- Started in all 17 games of the 2021 season
- Surpassed 500 receiving yards on the season in Week 16 at Seattle, Trey Burton was Chicago's most recent tight end to surpass the 500-yard mark, doing so in 2018 with 569 receiving yards on 54 receptions
- His 612 receiving yards on the season were the second-highest on the team
- Recorded five receptions for 42 yards vs. the Rams
- Logged two receptions for 22 yards in the Week 5 win at the Raiders
- Recorded 49 all-purpose yards in Week 6 vs. the Packers
- Caught five passes for 43 yards, including in a 22-yard reception, his second-longest to date, in Week 7 at Tampa Bay
- Logged a career-high 87 yards on six receptions (14.5 avg.) Week 9 at the Steelers
- Caught eight passes for 65 yards during the Week 12 win at the Lions, his second-highest receiving total of his career, trailing only an 87-yard performance at Pittsburgh (Nov. 8)
- Hauled in three receptions for 17 yards Week 14 at the Packers
- Caught six passes for a team-high 71 receiving yards in Week 15 vs. the Vikings
- Surpassed 500 receiving yards on the season in the Week 16 win at Seattle with four catches for 49 yards (12.3 avg.)
- Hauled in four receptions for 48 yards (12.0 avg.) in the Bears final game at Minnesota in Week 18
2020 SEASON (Bears):
- Started nine of 16 games in his rookie season; had 28 catches for 243 yards and two TDs on the season
- Caught 20 passes over the final five games of the regular season after catching only eight passes over the first 11 games
- Caught a season-high seven passes for 41 yards in Week 17 vs. the Packers
- Made his first career catch in the Week 2 win vs. the Giants, a 12-yarder from Mitchell Trubisky
- Hauled in his first touchdown catch in Week 6 at Carolina, a 9-yard pass from Nick Foles on Chicago's opening drive
- Had two catches for 45 yards, including a season-long 38-yarder, in Week 7 at the Rams
- Caught his second touchdown of the season in Week 13 vs. the Lions, an 11-yarder from Mitchell Trubisky; caught a career-high five passes for 37 yards in that game
- Caught four passes for 41 yards (10.3 avg) in the Week 14 win over the Texans
- Caught three passes for 16 yards in the Wild Card playoff game at the Saints
HIGHLIGHT: Cole Kmet refuses to go down en route to first down
Bears tight end Cole Kmet shows the Minnesota Vikings defense that he doesn't skip leg day on a pile-driving first-down pickup.
HIGHLIGHT: Justin Fields makes Vikings pay for all-out blitz on 4th-and-10
Bears quarterback Justin Fields finds tight end Cole Kmet for a 24-yard gain on 4th-and-10.
Cole Kmet and Robert Tonyan FACE OFF in Jewel-Osco Scavenger Hunt
Bears tight ends Cole Kmet and Robert Tonyan test their grocery shopping skills in the Jewel-Osco Scavenger Hunt hosted by Lauren Screeden.
HIGHLIGHT: Cole Kmet makes spectacular grab over Saints DB for TD
Bears tight end Cole Kmet leaps over Saints safety Tyrann Mathieu to make a great touchdown catch.
HIGHLIGHT: Cole Kmet hauls in second TD of game
Bears quarterback Tyson Bagent finds tight end Cole Kmet in the end zone for the duo's second score of the game.
Moore, Johnson, Foreman, Kmet postgame
Receiver DJ Moore, defensive back Jaylon Johnson, running back D'Onta Foreman and tight end Cole Kmet address the media at Soldier Field.
HIGHLIGHT: Justin Fields finds Cole Kmet for THIRD TD pass of first half
Justin Fields connects with Cole Kmet for a 4-yard touchdown, Fields' third of the first half.
Kmet, Herbert, Moore, Edmunds postgame media availability | Press Conference
Tight end Cole Kmet, running back Khalil Herbert, wide receiver DJ Moore and linebacker Tremaine Edmunds meet the media following the Bears' Week 4 game against the Broncos.
HIGHLIGHT: Justin Fields finds wide open Cole Kmet for 22-yard TD
Bears quarterback Justin Fields locates tight end Cole Kmet for a 22-yard touchdown pass.
HIGHLIGHT: Cole Kmet hauls in 2nd TD catch
Bears quarterback Justin Fields finds tight end Cole Kmet for a 3-yard touchdown.
Cole Kmet: 'keep grinding, keep getting better' | Player Profile
Chicago Bears tight end Cole Kmet sits down with Jeff Joniak to discuss underrated aspects of his game.
Fields twists body for sidearm completion to Kmet
Bears quarterback Justin Fields rolls out and throws across his body to tight end Cole Kmet for a first down.
Moore, Kmet, Walker postgame media availability | Press Conference
Wide receiver DJ Moore, tight end Cole Kmet and defensive lineman DeMarcus Walker meet the media following Sunday's loss to the Green Bay Packers.
Bagent, Kmet, Jones on roster cuts | Press Conference
Quarterback Tyson Bagent, tight end Cole Kmet and defensive lineman Justin Jones address the media on Wednesday at Halas Hall.
Hometown Heroes: A discussion about playing for your hometown team | Chicago Bears
Cole Kmet, T.J. Edwards, Robert Tonyan, Jack Sanborn and Doug Kramer sit down with Jeff Joniak to discuss what it's like growing up in Illinois and playing for their hometown team.
Kmet, Edwards and Dexter on improvements they see in camp | Press Conference
Tight end Cole Kmet, linebacker T.J. Edwards and defensive lineman Gervon Dexter Sr. address the media on Tuesday at Halas Hall.
Cole Kmet: 'We've been executing on a high level'
Tight end Cole Kmet connects with Jeff Joniak and Tom Thayer after Saturday's practice to discuss the Bears' first week of Training Camp.
Cole Kmet: 'I'm honored to be here and ready to get going' | Press Conference
Tight end Cole Kmet addresses the media on Wednesday at Halas Hall.
Cole Kmet, Jaylon Johnson, Jaquan Brisker on OTAs | Press Conference
Tight end Cole Kmet and defensive backs Jaylon Johnson and Jaquan Brisker address the media Wednesday at Halas Hall.
Back to School: Cole Kmet returns to Notre Dame
Bears tight end Cole Kmet heads back to the University of Notre Dame to earn his degree.
Bears postgame locker room following loss to Vikings | Press Conference
Safety Jaquan Brisker, tight end Cole Kmet and wide receiver Velus Jones Jr. speak with the media in the locker room following the Bears' Week 18 loss to the Vikings.
Trick Play Alert: Cole Kmet takes snap, pitches to Justin Fields for 31-yard gain
Bears tight end Cole Kmet motions under center, takes the snap and pitches the ball to Justin Fields, who races off the left side for 31 yards.
Justin Fields finds Cole Kmet for 13-yard TD
Bears quarterback Justin Fields connects with tight end Cole Kmet for a 13-yard touchdown pass.
Cole Kmet emerging as one of league's best tight ends
After two productive seasons in 2021-22, Cole Kmet is elevating his game to an even higher level in 2023, blossoming into one of the NFL's top tight ends.
Cole Kmet, Special Olympics Illinois announce partnership
Special Olympics Illinois and Bears tight end Cole Kmet announced their new partnership on Wednesday as the four-year pro becomes an ambassador for the program.
Bears players staying positive through slow start
Veteran tight end Cole Kmet believes that chemistry in the locker room is helping the Bears remain positive despite a disappointing 0-3 start.
Kmet's contract extension energizes Bears locker room
Wednesday's signing of tight end Cole Kmet to a lucrative four-year contract extension sent a positive message throughout the Bears locker room.
Roster Move: Bears ink Cole Kmet to contract extension
The Bears on Wednesday locked up a key member of their offense, signing tight end Cole Kmet to a four-year contract extension through 2027.
Bears 2023 position preview: Tight end
The Bears offense features a talented tight end tandem in returning fourth-year pro Cole Kmet and veteran free-agent addition Robert Tonyan.
Fields, Kmet fulfill promises by graduating
After leaving college early to enter the NFL, Bears quarterback Justin Fields and tight end Cole Kmet both continued their studies and graduated this month from Ohio State and Notre Dame, respectively.
Bears roster boasts core of young talent
The foundation that Bears general manager Ryan Poles and coach Matt Eberflus built in their first season together is fueled by 20 promising players who are all 25 or younger.
Cole Kmet wins Jeff Dickerson Good Guy Award
Tight end Cole Kmet on Wednesday was presented with the 2022 Jeff Dickerson Good Guy Award by the Chicago chapter of the Pro Football Writers of America.
Cole Kmet good to go for Falcons game | Injury Update
Bears tight end Cole Kmet (thigh) was a full participant in Friday's practice and was not given an injury designation, meaning that he will play in Sunday's contest against the Falcons at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta.
Kmet continues progression into offensive weapon
Bears tight end Cole Kmet is steadily increasing his role in the offense, reeling in two more touchdown catches against the Lions just one week after the first multiple-score game of his career.
Kmet does it all for Bears offense against Miami
Bears tight end Cole Kmet executed multiple creative plays Sunday, including taking a snap under center, as well as catching two of quarterback Justin Fields' three touchdown passes.
Kmet hauls in two TD passes in loss | Quick Hits
Bears tight end Cole Kmet stepped up Sunday at Soldier Field, catching two of Justin Fields' three touchdown passes in a 35-32 loss to the Dolphins. It was the first multi-touchdown game of Kmet's three-year NFL career.
Bears found success in run game, run defense in win
Bears tight end Cole Kmet highlighted how the efficient rushing attack created a spark in the offense Sunday, while defensive end Robert Quinn said that level of production is "demoralizing" for a defense.
Mooney, Kmet flash big-play ability in Bears practice
Bears receiver Darnell Mooney and tight end Cole Kmet both displayed their playmaking ability in Thursday's training camp practice, hauling in downfield passes from quarterback Justin Fields while surrounded by defenders.
Bears 2022 position preview: Tight end
The lone returning tight end on the Bears roster, Cole Kmet will look to build on his performance last season when he more than doubled his rookie year output with 60 catches for 612 yards.
Three Bears labeled as potential fantasy football sleepers
ESPN fantasy football experts are predicting big things for three Bears' skill-position players this season: quarterback Justin Fields, receiver Darnell Mooney and tight end Cole Kmet.
Kmet optimistic about role in Bears' new offense
Having studied his playbook since the start of the offseason program April 4, tight end Cole Kmet is excited about the role he envisions playing in the Bears' new offense.
5 things we learned from Bears position coaches
Bears position coaches spoke to the media Monday at Halas Hall about running back Khalil Herbert, the involvement of tight ends Cole Kmet and Jesse James in the passing game and more.
Quick Hits: Kmet more involved in pass game
After Cole Kmet established a career high with 49 yards on four receptions last Sunday against the Packers, the Bears hope to keep feeding their tight ends in the pass game.
Chalk Talk: Who would replace Bears' specialists?
Senior writer Larry Mayer discusses who might replace one of the Bears' specialists in the event of an injury, the Bears' 2012 blowout win in Jacksonville and if any players cut by the Bears this week have joined other teams.
Quick Hits: Kmet driven to be great in Year 2
Bears tight end Cole Kmet watches more film than a movie reviewer and plans to spend an hour Thursday night studying tape with coach Matt Nagy and tight ends coach Clancy Barone.
4 things we learned from Bears position coaches
Speaking to reporters during training camp at Halas Hall, Bears position coaches offered their takes on key players such as tight end Cole Kmet, linebacker Roquan Smith and others.
Kmet benefits from attending 'Tight End University'
Bears second-year tight end Cole Kmet described his participation in a three-day summit for the NFL's top tight ends this summer in Nashville as "one of the coolest things I've done."
Cole Kmet surprises brother with High School All-Star of the Week award | Behind the Scenes
Tight end Cole Kmet headed back to his alma mater, Saint Viator High School in Arlington Heights, to surprise his brother Cooper, quarterback of the Lions' football team, and present him with the the Bears High School All-Star of the Week Award brought to you by Athletico.
Cole Kmet: A day in the life | Behind the Scenes
Tag along with Cole Kmet during his daily training camp schedule and get a behind-the-scenes look inside Halas Hall. We followed the second-year tight end into the weight room, onto the practice field, into his appearance on "Good Morning Football" and more.