Frequently Asked Questions | Chicago Bears Official Website
Tickets and Stadium
When will single-game tickets go on sale and how can I purchase them?
Pre-season and regular season single game tickets went on sale to the general public via Ticketmaster on Thursday, May 7, at 8 p.m. CT. Fans may purchase tickets through Ticketmaster online via chicagobears.com/tickets. Ticketmaster is once again the best destination for fans to safely purchase tickets to Bears games at Soldier Field this season. Ticket limits and prices will vary by game. Demand-based pricing will be used again this season for all single-game tickets. Payments can be made using a debit or credit card. Visa is the preferred payment partner of the Chicago Bears.
Fans looking to travel to Bears home and away games can book their experience through the following Bears Corporate Partners:
Fans can visit chicagobears.com/tickets for the most up-to-date game information throughout the season.
What is the refund policy if a game is cancelled due to COVID-19?
If a game is cancelled and cannot be replayed or is played under conditions that prohibit fans from attending:
- Season Ticket Holders will have the option of a full refund or a credit to their account.
- Single-game ticket buyers who purchased primary or secondary-market tickets through Ticketmaster will automatically receive a full refund (including associated fees) within 30 days of cancellation.
Are tickets to Bears home games mobile?
Entry to Bears games and events at Soldier Field will be via mobile tickets only. Ticket purchasers will have access to manage their tickets on their mobile device or online, including the ability to share tickets with guests, donate tickets or post tickets for resale. Mobile ticketing is intended to significantly reduce fraud and provide additional opportunities for enhanced customer experiences. The free Chicago Bears Official App brought to you by Verizon is available for Android and iOS devices. To download, search for the "Chicago Bears" app in Google Play or the Apple App Store.
Where can I buy tickets to avoid counterfeits?
It is suggested that tickets be purchased directly from the Chicago Bears Ticket Office via Ticketmaster to avoid counterfeit tickets. Ticketmaster is the only site where 100% of the tickets are verified. On gameday, if available, a limited number of tickets will be sold for that game only at the Gate 8 Ticket Booth starting two hours prior to kickoff. Immediate entry is required. The selling and purchasing of game tickets on Park District property is prohibited.
Wheelchair Accessible Tickets
The Bears offer wheelchair-accessible and companion seating. Wheelchair accessible seating is available for each home game through Ticketmaster. Should the wheelchair seating allocation through Ticketmaster become exhausted, fans with disabilities are encouraged to proceed with the purchase of conventional seating - if available - then call the Bears ticket office to arrange an exchange. For further information, please call the Chicago Bears Ticket Office at (847) 615-BEAR (2327).
How do I access tickets transferred to me electronically?
- The Official Chicago Bears App: You can view your tickets via the Bears App under the "Gameday" icon at the bottom. Once in the Gameday section of the app, select "Manage My Tickets". This will prompt you to login using the email and password when you received the tickets. Please note that this is a Chicago Bears Ticketmaster Account and your credentials may be different if you have a Ticketmaster Account.
- Phone Browser: If you are using your phone's web browser, navigate to the Chicago Bears Account Manager at: chicagobears.com/sth. Using the person icon in the upper right corner of the screen, login using your email and password when you received the tickets. Please note that this is a Chicago Bears Ticketmaster Account and your credentials may be different if you have a Ticketmaster Account.
For more information about Mobile Ticketing, please visit our Mobile Ticket Guide.
Does my child need a ticket?
Children under 32" tall are permitted entry inside Soldier Field without a ticket provided they obtain a complimentary lap pass prior to entry. Ticketed patrons will need to obtain a lap pass at the Gate 8 Ticket Office at Soldier Field on gameday. The child receiving the lap pass must be present when the pass is issued. There is a limit of one lap pass per game ticket. The child will have to sit on a ticketed patron's lap for the game and may not occupy a seat.
Is there an alcohol-free section at Soldier Field?
Alcohol-Free seating are in sections 148 and 155. The possession of alcoholic beverages is not permitted in these sections, and guests who violate this policy will be ejected from the stadium. For more information, contact the Ticket Sales and Service Office during regular business hours at (847) 615-BEAR (2327).
Which games may be affected by flex scheduling?
The NFL instituted Flexible Scheduling in the 2006 season to allow for quality matchups during the season. A game may be flexed starting in week 5 through the end of the regular season (week 17). Additional information about the NFL Flexible schedule can be found here.
Change of address on a Season Ticket Account
If you need to update the mailing address or email address on your season ticket account, please download the Change of Address form by clicking here. If the account is in the name of a business, the request must be on company letterhead reflecting the change and signed by an officer of the business.
How do I transfer my PSLs?
Click here to access the Chicago Bears Permanent Seat License (PSL) Transfer Paperwork. PSLs can be transferred between February 1st and June 1st. A processing fee of one hundred dollars ($100.00) for each season ticket account transferred or created made payable to CHICAGO BEARS must accompany each transfer request.
If a season ticket holder has passed away, please contact the Bears Ticket Office at (847) 615-BEAR (2327) to speak with a representative.
What is Bears Care?
The Bears Care ticket donation program has been in effect since 1993 benefiting numerous local charities. Tickets can be donated online by logging into your Bears Online Account Manager.
- Simply log in to your personal account and select "Manage My Tickets".
- Select the ticket(s) you wish to donate and select "More" and then "Donate".
- The tickets will automatically be forwarded to Bears Care.
- The original ticket(s) will then be invalid. Donors will receive an email acknowledgement which should be retained for tax purposes.
- Donation must occur at least four (4) business days prior to the game to allow for distribution. For more information regarding local agencies that are supported through Bears Share, please visit Bears Care.
What is the Miller Lite Loft?
The Miller Lite Loft comes to life every home game and is located under the south endzone video board behind sections 322-325. Tickets are not available for purchase.
How can I contact the Bears Ticket Sales and Service Team?
The Bears Ticket Office regular business hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm CST, and can be reached at (847) 615-BEAR (2327).
The Bears Ticket Office on gamedays is located at Gate 8, in the southeast corner of the stadium. The office opens two hours prior to kickoff and representatives from the Ticket Sales and Services Team can be reached by calling (847) 615-BEAR (2327).
Please use the A-Z Guide for stadium questions and policies.