Tickets Terms & Conditions | Chicago Bears Official Website
2023-24 Chicago Bears Terms and Conditions
- 2023-24 Ticketback Terms
- Chicago Bears Season Ticket Priority List Terms and Conditions
- 2022 Miller Lite Midway Admission Pass Terms
1. 2023-24 Ticketback Terms
Tickets to Chicago Bears games at Soldier Field are revocable licenses that only grant a one-time entry into the stadium and a seat, or if specified on the ticket, a standing location, for the specified game (the "Event") with no right of re-entry. The person seeking entry pursuant to this license, and any accompanying minors ("Holder"), agrees that this ticket license is subject to these terms and conditions ("Terms") and by acceptance and/or use of this ticket for the Event, Holder is deemed to have read the Terms and agreed to be bound by them. Failure to comply with any of these Terms shall result in forfeiture of this license and all rights arising hereunder without refund, and shall entitle the NFL, the Chicago Bears and/or the Chicago Park District ("CPD") (individually or collectively, "Management") to pursue all legal remedies available. Admission may be refused or revoked and Holder may be ejected in the sole discretion of Management.
ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES EXCEPT AS PROVIDED HEREIN. THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY if admission is refused or revoked, or the Event is cancelled and not replayed for any reason, or there is either (i) a mandatory reduction in fan stadium capacity; or (ii) a determination that the Event will take place without fans for any reason, is a refund of up to the face value of the ticket set by Management (the "Face Value"). Further, Management's liability for any breach of any term of this ticket shall not exceed the Face Value. IN NO EVENT SHALL MANAGEMENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY AMOUNT PAID IN EXCESS OF THE FACE VALUE FOR THIS TICKET. ANY DISPUTE, CLAIM, OR CAUSE OF ACTION IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THIS TICKET OR THE GAME SHALL BE RESOLVED BY MANDATORY, CONFIDENTIAL, FINAL, AND BINDING ARBITRATION IN CHICAGO, ILLINOIS, REGARDLESS OF WHERE HOLDER RESIDES OR FROM WHERE HOLDER PURCHASED THEIR TICKET. HOLDER AND MANAGEMENT AGREE THAT ALL DISPUTES SHALL BE ARBITRATED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO LITIGATE OR ARBIRTRATE ANY CLAIM AS A CLASS ACTION, REPRESENTATIVE ACTION, OR CLASS ARBITRATION. IF HOLDER DOES NOT CONSENT TO THIS CLAUSE, HOLDER MUST LEAVE OR NOT ENTER THE STADIUM. THIS CLAUSE IS GOVERNED BY THE FEDERAL ARBITRATION ACT.
The date and time of the Event (and the opening of the gates) are subject to change by Management in its sole discretion, and no such change shall entitle ticket holder to a refund or any other remedy if ticket holder cannot attend or for any other reason. Please also be aware that there are certain games scheduled during the NFL's flexible scheduling window for which the date and time of the games may be changed from what is originally reflected on the schedule and what may appear on the ticket. For more detailed information about NFL flexible scheduling procedures for the 2023 NFL Season, please visit https://www.nfl.com/schedules/flexible-scheduling-procedures*.*Ticket holder may be relocated in the sole discretion of Management, and no such relocation shall entitle ticket holder to a refund or any other remedy if ticket holder is relocated to a seat of comparable Face Value.
Holder must comply with all Chicago Bears and stadium policies, including without limitation any security and fan conduct policies, health and safety protocols, policies and assessments, and any applicable bag policies. Holder and Holder's belongings may be searched or assessed prior to or upon entry into the stadium. Prohibited items may be confiscated and/or Holder may be denied admission or have his or her admission revoked at any time at the sole discretion of Management. Holder consents to such searches and assessments and waives all claims relating to them. If Holder does not consent to such searches and assessments, Holder acknowledges that Management has the right to deny admission or to eject Holder from the Event without refund. Umbrellas, cans, bottles, coolers and ice chests are NOT allowed in the stadium. Management reserves the right to deny admission to or eject any person who Management, in its sole discretion, determines poses a risk to the health and safety of other attendees and/or whose conduct violates these Terms, any applicable code of conduct, or is otherwise disorderly (or complicit in such conduct) without refund. Any attempt to enter the field level or playing field will result in ejection, arrest, prosecution, and revocation of season tickets. Smoking is prohibited everywhere inside Soldier Field.
Holder agrees not to create, transmit, display, distribute, exploit, misappropriate or sell (or aid in such activity) (1) in any form, any description or account (whether text, data or visual, and including, without limitation, play-by-play data) of the Event or related events (collectively, the "Descriptive Data") for any commercial or non-personal, purpose; (2) any photographs, images, videos, audio or other form of display or public performance or reproduction of any portion of the Event or related events (the "Works") for any commercial or non-personal purpose; or (3) livestreams of any portion of the Event or related events (the "Livestreams"). Notwithstanding the foregoing, Holder agrees that by causing this ticket to be scanned upon entry to the Stadium, Holder shall be deemed to have signed this ticket and granted the NFL and the Chicago Bears an exclusive worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, sub-licensable, royalty-free license to all rights associated with the Works, the Livestreams, and, to the extent permitted by law, the Descriptive Data. Holder also grants irrevocable permission to the NFL, the Chicago Bears and their respective sponsors, licensees, advertisers, broadcasters, designees, partners and agents to use, publish, distribute, edit, modify and/or alter Holder's image, likeness, voice, actions and statements in any medium including, without limitation, any audio, video, film, photographs, social media, exhibition, transmission, publication or reproduction of the Event for any purpose without further authorization or compensation, and waives all claims and potential claims relating to such use unless prohibited by law.
HOLDER KNOWINGLY AND VOLUNTARILY ASSUMES ALL RISKS, HAZARDS AND DANGERS incident to the Event and related events, including the risk of personal injury (including death), the risk of exposure to communicable diseases, viruses, bacteria or illnesses or the causes thereof, sickness, or lost, stolen or damaged property, whether occurring before, during, or after the Event, however caused, and hereby waives all claims and potential claims relating to such risks, hazards and dangers. NOVEL CORONAVIRUS SARS-COV-2 (TOGETHER WITH ANY VARIATION THEREOF, "COVID-19") IS AN EXTREMELY CONTAGIOUS DISEASE THAT CAN LEAD TO SEVERE ILLNESS AND DEATH. INHERENT RISK OF EXPOSURE TO COVID-19 EXISTS IN ANY PUBLIC PLACE WHERE PEOPLE ARE PRESENT. ACCORDING TO THE CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION, SENIOR CITIZENS AND THOSE WITH UNDERLYING MEDICAL CONDITIONS ARE ESPECIALLY VULNERABLE.
BY ENTERING THE STADIUM AND STADIUM GROUNDS, HOLDER VOLUNTARILY ASSUMES ALL RISKS RELATED TO EXPOSURE TO COVID-19. Management is not responsible for lost, stolen, destroyed, duplicated or counterfeit tickets and may refuse to honor such tickets. Further, this ticket may not be used for, or in connection with, any form of commercial or trade purposes including, but not limited to, any advertising, promotions, contests, sweepstakes, giveaways, gambling or gaming activities, without the express written consent of the Chicago Bears and/or the NFL. Use of this ticket in violation of any law is strictly prohibited and will result in seizure, revocation and/or forfeiture of this license without refund.
RELEASE, WAIVER & COVENANT NOT TO SUE
On behalf of Holder and Holder's Related Persons (defined below), Holder releases (and covenants not to sue) each of the Released Parties (defined below) with respect to any and all claims that Holder or any of Holder's Related Persons may have (or hereafter accrue), against any of the Released Parties, that relate to any of the risks, hazards and dangers described above, including without limitation any and all claims that arise out of or relate in any way to (i) Holder's exposure to COVID-19; (ii) Holder's entry into, or presence within or around, the Event (including all risks related thereto, and including without limitation in parking areas or entry gates) or compliance with any protocols applicable to the Event; or (iii) any interaction between Holder and any personnel of any of the Released Parties present at the Event, in each case whether caused by any action, inaction or negligence of any Released Party or otherwise.
As used herein:
- "Related Persons" means Holder's heirs, assigns, executors, administrators, next of kin, anyone attending the Event with Holder (which persons Holder represents have authorized Holder to act on their behalf for purposes of the release herein), and other persons acting or purporting to act on Holder's or their behalf.
- "Released Parties" means: (i) Chicago Bears , Chicago Park District, the City of Chicago, ASM Global, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., the National Football League and its other professional member clubs, and each of their respective direct and indirect affiliates, administrators, designees, licensees, agents, owners, officers, directors, employees, contractors (and all employees of such contractors) and other personnel; (ii) the direct and indirect owners, lessees and sublessees of Soldier Field and related stadium grounds (including, without limitation, parking areas and entry gates) ("Stadium"); (iii) all third parties performing services at the Stadium; and (iv) any parents, subsidiaries, affiliated and related companies and officers, directors, owners, members, managers, partners, employers, employees, agents, contractors, sub-contractors, insurers, representatives, successors and/or assigns of each of the foregoing entities and persons, whether past, present or future and whether in their institutional or personal capacities.
Fan Health Promise
Holder agrees, on behalf of Holder and anyone for whom Holder obtains a ticket, that Holder and each such individual will not attend the Event if, under the CDC's guidelines in effect at the time of the Event, it is recommended that, as of the date of the Event, you stay at home, quarantine and/or isolate (e.g., as a result of your testing positive, developing symptoms, or having a direct exposure to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19). For reference, the CDC's current recommendations are available here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/your-health/quarantine-isolation.html
- If any provision of this revocable license is determined to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, it shall be deemed severed and not affect the enforceability of any other provisions, which shall be enforced as if the revocable license did not contain the invalid, illegal, or unenforceable provision.
2. Chicago Bears Season Ticket Priority List Terms and Conditions
The Chicago Bears Football Club, Inc. ("Chicago Bears") Season Ticket Priority List is a waiting list for the opportunity to purchase Non-PSL Chicago Bears Season Tickets. The Chicago Bears Season Ticket Priority List accounts, (and/or their respective ranking on the priority list), are non-transferrable. Applications to join the Priority List may be refused or revoked at the sole discretion of the Chicago Bears at any time. Applicants must be at least 18 years of age in order to be eligible for a Priority List account. Each applicant will be required to pay a non-refundable deposit of $100 per seat ("Deposit"). Upon acceptance of the Priority List application, the Deposit will be applied towards the first-year purchase price of Chicago Bears Season Tickets. Each household may maintain a maximum cumulative of twelve (12) Non-PSL Season Tickets or Deposits on the Chicago Bears Priority List. New submissions for Priority List deposits which cause a single household to exceed this limit will be declined. Personal Season Ticket accounts must be maintained under the permanent home mailing address of the account holder. Season Ticket accounts cannot be maintained in the name of a Trust nor can accounts be held by more than one (1) individual. Business Season Ticket accounts may only be held by active businesses and maintained under the registered business address of the company. The Chicago Bears will not be able to provide an estimated wait time before being offered Chicago Bears Season Tickets. Chicago Bears Season Ticket Priority List account holders are required to keep their personal contact information up to date. Reasonable efforts will be made by the Chicago Bears Ticket Office to contact and inform each account holder when they are offered the opportunity to purchase Season Tickets. Lack of response and/or ticket payments submitted beyond the communicated deadline will disqualify applicants from the opportunity to purchase Chicago Bears Season Tickets. All Chicago Bears Season Ticket account holders are subject to the Ticketback terms set forth above.
By joining the Season Ticket Priority List, you will be auto-enrolled to receive email communications from the Bears that may include breaking team news, special offers, gameday information and exclusive benefits announcements. You may opt out of receiving commercial emails from us by clicking on the opt-out or "unsubscribe" link included in the commercial e-mails you receive. Your opt-out request will not apply to messages that are not commercial in nature. For example, we may contact you concerning any purchases you have made with us, even if you opt out of receiving commercial email messages.
1. The Midway is a climate-controlled space located on the west side mezzanine level behind Sections 136 and 138 inside Soldier Field ("Stadium") in Chicago, IL. A Midway Pass is only valid for access for one (1) person to The Midway beginning two (2) hours before the scheduled kickoff of the specific Game listed on the Midway Pass and concluding one (1) hour after the actual completion of the game. The Midway Pass is not valid for any other event at the Stadium. THE DATE AND TIME OF THE GAME ON THE MIDWAY PASS, AS WELL AS THE OPPONENT, ARE ALL SUBJECT TO CHANGE BY THE NFL IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION OR AS A RESULT OF EVENTS BEYOND THE NFL'S CONTROL, WITHOUT REFUND. NO REFUND WILL BE PROVIDED IF THE MIDWAY PASS HOLDER CANNOT ATTEND THE GAME OR HAS BEEN EJECTED FROM THE STADIUM. IF THE SPECIFIC GAME IS CANCELLED AND NOT REPLAYED, THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS A REFUND OF UP TO THE FACE VALUE OF THE MIDWAY PASS SET BY CHICAGO BEARS ("FACE VALUE") TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER OF THE MIDWAY PASS. FURTHER, CHICAGO BEARS' LIABILITY FOR ANY BREACH OF ANY TERM OF THE MIDWAY PASS SHALL NOT EXCEED FACE VALUE. IN NO EVENT SHALL CHICAGO BEARS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY AMOUNT PAID IN EXCESS OF THE FACE VALUE FOR THIS MIDWAY PASS.
2. You are voluntarily purchasing the Midway Pass and understand that the Midway Pass does not grant the user admission or access to the Stadium for the Game. The user of a Midway Pass must have a ticket to the Game in order to access the Stadium and use the Midway Pass. The field at the Stadium is not visible from The Midway.
3. In order to use a Midway Pass, the user must have a mobile device with the Chicago Bears Mobile App installed or use of a mobile browser with access to Chicago Bears Account Manager - am.ticketmaster.com/bears. There are two ways to sign in to view a Midway Pass:
Within the App, tap on Gameday and then Manage My Tickets. Sign in using the email address and password associated with your Bears or Ticketmaster account.
Using a mobile browser, visit am.ticketmaster.com/bears. Sign in using the email address and password associated with your Bears or Ticketmaster account.
The user must present the Midway Pass and its active barcode on his/her mobile device at the Gate 25 of the Stadium or on the concourse outside the Midway. A print-out, screenshot or photograph of a Midway Pass will not be accepted. Once the Midway Pass has been scanned and validated by Stadium personnel, the user will be issued a wristband ("Wristband") that will allow the user to enter and re-enter The Midway throughout the Game. The Midway Pass may only be scanned and validated one time and used by one person. Once a Midway Pass is scanned and validated and the user is provided a Wristband, the Midway Pass cannot be used to gain access to The Midway. Each Wristband is valid for one user and may not be removed or transferred. Any user that attempts to use a Midway Pass or Wristband to gain multiple entries to The Midway will be denied access and may be subject to ejection from the Stadium. The Midway Pass is subject to forfeiture upon ejection by the user.
4. A Midway Pass is transferable only through the Chicago Bears Mobile Application and the Chicago Bears Account Manager website at am.ticketmaster.com/Bears. The recipient of a transferred Midway Pass will need to sign into their account or register their email address for a new Bears account in order to accept the transfer.
Step 1 - Within the Chicago Bears Official app, tap on Gameday at the bottom of the screen. Then tap on Manage my Tickets to view your events, tickets and passes. Sign in using the email address and password associated with your Ticketmaster Bears Account.
Step 2 - Tap on the game(s) you'd like to transfer. Within the game ticket screen, tap the 'transfer' button on the bottom of the screen.
Step 3 - Choose a recipient from your address book or choose to manually enter their phone number or email to transfer the passes. Make sure the information is correct and proceed with the transfer.
To accept passes, users must follow these instructions:
Step 1 - Go to the text or email you received and tap on Accept Tickets. (The email/text is NOT your actual pass and you will need to follow the instructions to accept).
Step 2 - Sign up/sign into your Bears Account at am.ticketmaster.com/Bears via mobile web browser to accept and view your tickets.
Step 3 – Once signed-in to your account tap on Accept. View your passes to make sure they are correct before coming to the event. For ease of entry, add your passes to your device's wallet (Apple wallet for iOS or Google Pay for Android) ahead of time.
Once validated, the Midway Pass is no longer transferable.
5. A Midway Pass does not entitle the user to any complimentary food or beverages. Food and beverages are available for purchase inside The Midway. A Midway Pass does not entitle the user to access to the United Club or any other benefits provided to a Club Seat holder (e.g. parking, right of first refusal, etc.). No reservations for The Midway will be accepted and seating will be determined on a first come, first served basis.
6. The Midway is open to users of any age; however, alcohol will only be served to users over the age of 21 in accordance with Stadium policies. Service of alcohol will begin two (2) hours prior to kickoff and conclude as follows: 4:00pm for games with a kickoff time of 12:00pm; 7:25pm for games with a kickoff time of 3:25pm; 10:30pm for games with a kickoff time of 7:00pm; and 11:15pm for games with a kickoff time of 7:20pm or 7:30pm.
7. If a minor infant or toddler is granted access to the Stadium along with a parent or legal guardian using a lap pass (under 32 inches tall), that minor infant or toddler will be permitted to access The Midway with the user of a valid Midway Pass without the minor infant or toddler needing a separate Midway Pass.
8. The purchaser and user of the Midway Pass agree to release, hold harmless and indemnify The Chicago Bears Football Club Inc. ("Chicago Bears"), the Chicago Park District, ASM Global, LLC, Aramark Sports and Entertainment Services, LLC and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, directors, officers, commissioners, employees and other agents (each a "Released Party" and collectively the "Released Parties") from any liabilities, losses, damages and/or claims including costs of defending against such claims, arising out of or related to any personal injury, death or property damage resulting from or in connection with the use of the Midway, the Midway Pass, or the Stadium and its environs by the purchaser and user, [except to the extent such damages were caused solely by the gross negligence or willful misconduct of the party claiming such right to be released, held harmless or indemnified].