Following Sunday's win against the Jets, here are some noteworthy facts, figures and stats about the game and the season to this point.
- QB Mitchell Trubisky completed 16-of-29 passes for 220 yards with two touchdowns and no interceptions Sunday against the Jets. It was Trubisky's fifth game this season and fourth straight game with multiple touchdown passes.
- RB Tarik Cohen hauled in a 70-yard touchdown reception from Trubisky vs. the Jets. The catch-and-run matched the longest reception of his career (70-yard reception vs. CAR, 10/22/17), was the longest touchdown reception of his career and the longest touchdown pass of Trubisky's career.
- Cohen totaled 110 total yards of offense on Sunday vs. the Jets (70 receiving, 40 rushing). It marked the third time in the past four games with 100+ scrimmage yards following a 174-yard performance against Tampa Bay (Sept. 30) and a 121-yard outing against Miami (Oct. 21).
- RB Jordan Howard rushed for a team-high 81 yards on Sunday, passing former Bears fullback Bronko Nagurski (2,778 yds) for 12th on Chicago's all-time rushing list with 2,827 career rushing yards.
- TE Trey Burton leads the team with four TD receptions, which is tied for second in the NFL among tight ends this season.
- Over the last four games, Trubisky has totaled 1,455 yards of total offense and has accounted for 14 TDs. He has passed for 1,223 yards, 13 TDs and only 3 INT for a 113.1 rating and has rushed for 232 yards on 23 carries with one TD.
- The 13 TD passes by Trubisky are the most over a four-game span by a Bears QB since Sid Luckman in 1947.
- Trubisky ranks second in the NFL among QBs with 296 rushing yards, trailing Carolina's Cam Newton (309).
- Cohen has 560 all-purpose yards over the past four games. He has 23 catches for 350 yards and 3 TDs and 29 rushes for 138 yards and a score to go along with 72 punt return yards.
- Cohen ranks second among NFL running backs with 398 receiving yards (Saquon Barkley, NYG, 497) coming off his fourth consecutive game with at least 60+ receiving yards.
- Cohen leads all NFL running backs with five catches of at least 25 yards.
- Over the past four games the Bears are averaging 32.7 ppg, have scored 17 total touchdowns and have recorded 1,798 yards of net total offense. They have 13 pass plays of 25+ yards and 18 rushes of 10+ yards.
- The 131 total points scored by the Bears the past four games are the most since scoring 147 in Weeks 2-5 in in 1989.
- Chicago is second in the NFL with 17 takeaways and third in the NFL with a +7 turnover margin.
- Chicago is tied for second in the NFL with 11 interceptions on the season.
- Chicago leads the NFL with 65 points off its 17 takeaways.
- Chicago leads the NFL in opponent 3 & out percentage (.291) and fewest first downs allowed (118).
- Chicago has allowed 15 opponent drives into the red zone this season, the fewest in the NFL.
- Chicago is the only team in the NFL to not allow a rushing TD this season.