Beginning on Wednesday, the NFL will offer complimentary access to NFL Game Pass, providing fans the opportunity to relive incredible NFL games and moments from past seasons.
A digital product available across multiple platforms and devices, NFL Game Pass offers an extensive library of football programming. It includes access to past regular and postseason NFL games, previous seasons of award-winning NFL Films series such as "Hard Knocks" and "A Football Life," and exclusive NFL Game Pass Film Sessions with some of the league's star players and coaches.
Also starting Wednesday, NFL digital platforms will offer fans full game encores each day across NFL.com, the NFL app and NFL's official YouTube channel. These encores will feature signature wins from all 32 teams. Featured games will be made available for viewing by 11 a.m. (CT) each day.
NFL Game Pass will be offered free of charge until May 31 to fans within the U.S., and starting Thursday until July 31 to fans outside the U.S. and Canada with the following features:
- Game replays from 2009-2019 including full broadcast replays of games, commercial-free in HD (International – 2019 season only).
- Preseason (excluding 2009 season), playoff and Super Bowl matchups from the past 11 seasons (International - 2019 Season only).
- Condensed 45-minute game replays.
- Access 'All-22' and 'High Endzone' angle footage with Coaches Film.
Exclusive NFL Game Pass Film Sessions
- NFL players and coaches take Brian Baldinger and Ron Jaworski inside the film room to break down game-winning plays and technique.
NFL Shows & Game Archives
- 2019 episodes of NFL RedZone (International Only*).
- Previous seasons of NFL Originals such as "Hard Knocks," "Mic'd Up," & "A Football Life."
Live NFL Network (International Only*)
- 24/7 coverage of Free Agency, NFL Total Access and more.
To sign up for their complimentary access to NFL Game Pass, fans just need to create an account on the web at NFL.com/GamePass, or via the NFL app across mobile and connected TV devices.
*NFL Game Pass International offer excludes Canada and China; NFL Network not offered live in Mexico.
About NFL Media
NFL Media is comprised of NFL Network, NFL Films, NFL.com, the NFL app and NFL RedZone.
Seven days a week, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, fans turn to NFL Network to receive information and insight straight from the field, team headquarters, league offices and everywhere the NFL is making news. Launched in 2003, NFL Network gives fans unprecedented year-round inside access to all NFL events, including the Super Bowl, Playoffs, regular season, preseason, Pro Bowl, Pro Football Hall of Fame induction weekend, NFL Draft, NFL Scouting Combine, Senior Bowl, league meetings, minicamps and training camps.
For fans on the go, all NFL Network programming can be streamed live through the NFL and NFL Network apps on smartphones, tablets, PCs and connected TV devices (Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Apple TV, PlayStation 4, Roku and Xbox One). Access is available for NFL Network subscribers of participating TV providers. For more information, go to NFL.com/nflnetwork. For NFL Network audio programming, download the TuneIn app.