|1||Packers||L 20 - 38||1||1||2||1||0||0||0||0|
|2||@Buccaneers||L 17 - 27|
|3||@Chiefs||L 10 - 41||1||1||2||0||0||0||0||0|
|10||Panthers||W 16 - 13||1||0||1||1||0||0||0||0|
|11||@Lions||L 26 - 31|
|12||@Vikings||W 12 - 10||1||0||1||1||0||0||0||1|
- Completed his first season in the NFL in 2022
- Originally signed with the Eagles as an undrafted free agent
- Played in 15 games, totaling 12 tackles (8 solo) and 11 tackles on special teams along with a forced fumble and fumble recovery
2022 SEASON (Bears):
- Saw his first NFL game action in Week 1 vs. San Francisco, taking snaps primarily with the special teams unit
- Logged the first tackle of his NFL career in Week 2 with a solo tackle on special teams at the Packers
- Played on special teams in the Week 3 victory vs. Houston
- In Week 4 at New York, recorded the first Bears turnover of the game after he punched the ball loose from Giants punt returner Richie James and scooped up the fumble with 4:02 remaining in the second quarter
- Was both the first forced fumble and fumble recovery of his career
- Also logged a tackle on special teams
- Had two assists on special teams at Minnesota in Week 5
- Played on special teams against Washington in Week 6
- Registered a tackle on special teams against the Patriots in Week 7
- Featured on special teams against the Cowboys in Week 8
- Played on over half the special teams snaps in Week 9 vs. Miami
- Played 66% of the snaps on special teams against Detroit in Week 10
- Contributed on special teams in the Bears' Week 11 contest at Atlanta, recording two special teams tackles
- Finished with an assist on special teams in Week 12 vs. New York
- Made the first start of his professional career against the Packers in Week 13, finishing with four solo tackles, one of which came on special teams
- Registered a solo tackle on special teams in Week 15 vs. Philadelphia
- Contributed four combined tackles (two solo) vs. the Bills in Week 16
- Had four combined tackles (two solo) in Week 17 at Detroit
Roster Moves: Bears add St. Brown, three others to active roster
The Bears on Thursday activated WR Equanimeous St. Brown and CB Josh Blackwell from injured reserve and flexed LB Micah Baskerville and TE Stephen Carlson from the practice squad to the active roster.
Bears 2023 position preview: Special teams
The Bears' special teams feature the most accurate field-goal kicker in franchise history and the longest tenured player on their roster.
Bears 2023 position preview: Secondary
With a talented mix of experience and youth, the Bears' defensive backfield could be one of their strongest position groups this season.
Roster Moves: Bears tender Josh Blackwell, Andrew Brown
The Bears on Friday tendered one-year contracts to two exclusive rights free agents, cornerback Josh Blackwell and defensive tackle Andrew Brown.
Bears roster boasts core of young talent
The foundation that Bears general manager Ryan Poles and coach Matt Eberflus built in their first season together is fueled by 20 promising players who are all 25 or younger.
Bears rookie class eighth most productive in NFL
Two pro football analytics experts have ranked the Bears' 2022 rookie class—led by defensive backs Kyler Gordon and Jaquan Brisker—as the eighth most productive in the NFL this season.
Injuries impacting Bears at cornerback | Injury Update
Even if Kyler Gordon is able to play, the Bears will be shorthanded at cornerback in Sunday's season finale against the Vikings, with Jaylon Johnson, Kindle Vildor, Jaylon Jones and Josh Blackwell all out with injuries.
Bears put three on IR, sign three from practice squad | Roster Moves
The Bears on Wednesday placed RG Teven Jenkins, RT Michael Schofield III and CB Josh Blackwell on injured reserve, and signed LBs DeMarquis Gates and Terrell Lewis and DE Jayln Holmes.