The Bears will host the Packers Sunday at Soldier Field. Here are nine nuggets about the matchup and the all-time series between the teams:
(1) The Bears' most lopsided win over the Packers in a series that began in 1921 was a 61-7 rout Dec. 7, 1980 at Soldier Field. In a game that was scoreless after the first quarter, Vince Evans posted a perfect 158.3 passer rating, completing 18 of 22 passes for 316 yards and three touchdowns.
(2) Four members of the 1985 Super Bowl champion Bears later played for the Packers: Quarterbacks Jim McMahon (1995-96) and Mike Tomczak (1991), defensive tackle Steve McMichael (1994) and linebacker Jim Morrissey (1993).
(3) The Bears clinched NFC North championships in both 2005 and 2018 with wins over the Packers by identical 24-17 scores.
(4) In last year's season finale against the Packers at Soldier Field, rookie receiver Darnell Mooney established career highs with 11 receptions and 93 yards. He has since eclipsed his yardage mark this season with 125 on five catches in a Week 4 win over the Lions.
(5) Only one of the last 80 Bears-Packers games has been decided in overtime. That occurred Dec. 22, 2008 at Soldier Field when the Bears rallied from a 14-3 second-half deficit to beat Green Bay 20-17 on Robbie Gould's 38-yard field goal with 11:28 left in overtime.
(6) The lowest passer rating that Aaron Rodgers has recorded in 26 career starts against the Bears was 55.4 in the 2010 NFC Championship Game at Soldier Field. In that contest, he completed 17 of 30 passes for 244 yards with no touchdowns and two interceptions.
(7) William "Refrigerator" Perry scored touchdowns in both 1985 games against the Packers, on a 1-yard run in a 23-7 win at Soldier Field and on a 4-yard reception from Jim McMahon in a 16-10 victory at Lambeau Field.
(8) Hall of Famers Gale Sayers and Walter Payton share the Bears record for most rushing yards in a game against the Packers. Sayers ran for 205 yards in a 13-10 win Nov. 3, 1968 in Green Bay and Payton gained 205 yards in a 26-0 victory Oct. 30, 1977 at Lambeau Field.
(9) The Bears and Packers played three regular-season games against each other in 1926 and from 1928-33. The Bears won all three contests in 1933 by scores of 14-7, 10-7 and 7-6.