I've compiled my annual ranking of the Bears' top 10 plays of the season.
As has been the case in previous years, I tried to balance degree of difficulty with the importance of the play in a winning effort.
Without further ado, here's a countdown of my top 10 plays:
(10) Stevenson dropped back in zone coverage and made a leaping interception of a Taylor Heinicke pass in a 37-17 victory over the Falcons at Soldier Field.
(9) Stepping in front of receiver Davante Adams, Jaylon Johnson intercepted a Brian Hoyer pass and returned it 39 yards for a touchdown in a 30-12 victory over the Raiders at Soldier Field.
(8) Facing the Lions Nov. 19 in Detroit, Fields stepped up in the pocket and launched a perfect 39-yard touchdown pass to Moore to give the Bears a 20-14 lead.
(6) Fields impersonated famous escape artist Harry Houdini against the Falcons, somehow wrestling out of linebacker Bud Dupree's grasp and breaking away from defensive lineman David Onyemata before scrambling for 13 yards on third-and-8.
(5) Moore made a tantalizing double move and then soared over cornerback Kendall Fuller in the end zone to haul in an 11-yard touchdown pass from Fields in a 40-20 win over the Commanders.
(4) It appeared that the Browns were about to score a touchdown on a Joe Flacco pass to tight end David Njoku. But Stevenson came out of nowhere to make a sensational diving interception at the 1-yard line, scrambled to his feet and returned the pick 34 yards.
(3) Fields completed a 36-yard pass to Moore over the middle to the Vikings' 13 on third-and-10, setting up Cairo Santos' decisive 30-yard field goal with :10 remaining that gave the Bears a 12-10 win in Minnesota.
(1) The Bears turned a free play into a 38-yard touchdown pass from Fields to Moore, snapping a 13-13 tie with the Lions in an eventual 28-13 win. Fields induced defensive end Aiden Hutchinson to jump offside on fourth-and-13 and then rifled a TD pass to a streaking Moore late in the third quarter.