Former Bears first-round draft picks Mitchell Trubisky, Leonard Floyd and Kyle Fuller are among more than a dozen players slated to attend the 2018 Miller Lite Chicago Bears Draft Party from 4-10 p.m. Thursday at Soldier Field.
The event will feature player autograph sessions, on-field activities, locker room tours, NFL Draft coverage on the stadium video boards, interactive games and photo opportunities. The Bears are currently slated to select eighth in the first round of the draft Thursday night.
Other current players scheduled to attend the event include Sam Acho, Tarik Cohen, Benny Cunningham, Nick Kwiatkoski, Cre'von LeBlanc, Charles Leno, Jr., Jonathon Mincy, Roy Robertson-Harris, Adam Shaheen and Cody Whitehair. They're expected to be joined by former Bears defensive lineman Israel Idonije.
New this year, 670 The Score and the Bears Radio Network's Jeff Joniak, Tom Thayer, Hub Arkush, Dan Pompei and Pat Mannelly will broadcast their live webcast from Soldier Field's United Club to provide draft updates and commentary throughout the first round.
Fans who are unable to attend can listen to the live broadcast online at 670thescore.radio.com and on the Radio.com App or watch a live video stream on 670 The Score's Facebook page.
Draft Party activities include:
- On-field access at Soldier Field
- Bears Drumline performances and Staley Da Bear and Monster Squad appearances
- Chicago Bears Pro Shop offering official Draft gear and Bears merchandise
- Bears Care Closeout Sale featuring many one-of-a-kind items
- Miller Lite Bears Draft Party souvenir (must be 21 )
- Food and beverage available for purchase
- Music, entertainment, giveaways, sponsor displays and more
A limited number of tickets for the event are available through Ticketmaster. General Admission ticket prices start at $30 (plus fees). The Chicago Bears prefer Visa.