The Bears and some of their players rank at or near the top of the NFL in key statistical categories entering Week 6. Here's how they stack up:
• Outside linebacker Khalil Mack is tied for sixth in the NFL with 5.0 sacks, while teammate Robert Quinn is tied for 10th with 4.5 sacks. The Bears are the only team in the league with two players in the top 10 in sacks.
• Even though David Montgomery sat out last weekend's win over the Raiders with a knee injury, he is tied for 12th in the NFL in rushing with 309 yards and three touchdowns on 69 carries. Montgomery is tied with Sunday's opponent, Green Bay's Aaron Jones, who has gained 309 yards and two TDs on 70 attempts.
• Cornerback Jaylon Johnson is tied for fourth in the NFL with six pass breakups.
• Pat O'Donnell ranks sixth in the NFL with a 49.8-yard gross average on 20 punts and is tied for second with 12 punts inside-the-20.
• Jakeem Grant Sr., who was acquired by the Bears in a trade with the Dolphins last week, is fifth in the NFL with a 9.7-yard average on 10 punt returns. In his Bears debut against the Raiders, he had two returns of 21 and 17 yards.
• Rookie Khalil Herbert is fourth in the league with a 26.0-yard average on nine kickoff returns with a long of 50 yards.
• The Bears rank ninth in the NFL in rushing, averaging 126.8 yards per game. That number has skyrocketed in the last two weeks, with the ground game generating 188 yards and three touchdowns on 39 carries in a win over the Lions and 143 yards and one TD on 37 attempts in a victory over the Raiders. The 76 rushes the past two weeks are the most by any NFL team.
• The Bears defense leads the NFL with 18 sacks, is tied for seventh in points allowed per game (20.0), and ranks eighth in total yards per game (332.4) and rushing yards per attempt (103.8).
• The Bears are tied for the NFL lead in field-goal percentage at 1.000. Cairo Santos has made all seven of his attempts this year, increasing his team-record to 34 straight field goals, the league's longest active streak. The only other teams that have not missed a field goal this season are the Falcons, Chiefs, Broncos and Browns.
With Khalil Mack's strong effort during Sunday's win over the Raiders in Las Vegas, senior writer Larry Mayer ranks the top 10 performances he's witnessed by Bears players against their former team.