With the regular season in the books, several Bears players finished the season ranked highly in individual statistical categories. Here's how they stack up:
• Running back David Montgomery finished tied for fifth in rushing yards (1,070). This season marks the first 1,000-yard season in Montgomery's career and the first by a Bears' running back since 2017. Montgomery's 80-yard run against the Houston Texans was the fourth-longest rush of the season.
RB David Montgomery rushed for 1,070 yards in 2020. It is the 32nd time a Bears running back has broken the 1,000-yard mark in a single season. Take a look at each of the 13 players in franchise history that have accomplished the feat.
• Quarterback Mitchell Trubisky tied for 12th in completion percentage (67.0) and 19th in QB rating (93.5), sandwiched between Ben Roethlisberger of the Steelers and Matt Ryan of the Falcons.
• Receiver Allen Robinson II ranked sixth in catches (102) and ninth in receiving yards (1,250). He ranks fourth and eighth, respectively, among wide receivers. Robinson set a new career-high in catches and recorded more receiving yards than any other season except his 2015 Pro Bowl season.
WR Allen Robinson II put up his second straight season of more than 1,000 receiving yards in 2020, marking the 17th time a Bears wideout has eclipsed the 1,000-yard mark in a single year. Take a look at our list to see how many of the other receivers you can name.
• Kicker Cairo Santos ranked seventh in field goal percentage (93.8) and fifth in extra point percentage (97.3). Santos finished the year converting 30-of-32 field-goal attempts, including a club-record 27 straight, eclipsing the 26 in a row that Robbie Gould hit spanning the 2005-06 seasons. Santos' 93.8 percentage is also the best in Bears history, topping Gould's 89.7 percent he achieved in 2008 and matched in 2013.
• Cordarrelle Patterson ranked first in total kick return yardage (1,017) and second in yards per return (29.1). Patterson has now crossed 1,000 kick return yards three times in his NFL career. He has returned a kickoff for a touchdown in six of his eight professional seasons, including both years in Chicago.
• Receiver Darnell Mooney ranked fifth in catches (61), seventh in yards (631) and eighth in touchdowns (4) among rookie receivers. Mooney finished the season with more catches than 19 receivers selected before him in the 2020 draft.
• Tight end Cole Kmet led all rookie tight ends in catches (28) and yards (243). Kmet was the first tight end taken in the 2020 draft and finished the season as one of Trubisky's top targets.
• Cornerback Jaylon Johnson ranked seventh in passes defended (15) by any defender. Johnson led all rookies in that category.
• Linebacker Khalil Mack ranked 14th in sacks (9.0). Mack was selected to his sixth straight Pro Bowl.
• Linebacker Roquan Smith ranked second in solo tackles (98) and tackles-for-loss (18). The third-year pro finished his breakout season as one of the league's most productive linebackers.