|6||Packers||L 14 - 24|
|5||@Raiders||W 20 - 9|
|4||Lions||W 24 - 14|
|3||@Browns||L 6 - 26|
|2||Bengals||W 20 - 17|
|1||@Rams||L 14 - 34|
- Enters his sixth NFL season in 2021; originally drafted by the Steelers in the first round of the 2016 NFL Draft (25th overall) out of Miami
- Has played in 58 games with 32 starts, tallying 144 tackles (117 solo), four interceptions, 27 passes defensed and two FR
- Also has played and started in four postseason contests, logging 11 tackles, two passes defensed and one fumble recovery
2020 SEASON (Bears):
- Suffered a knee injury in the preseason that forced him to miss the 2020 season
2019 SEASON (Steelers):
- Played in 10 games with one start at corner at the Los Angeles Chargers where he recorded a season-high six tackles
- Recorded seven total tackles, including one on special teams
2018 SEASON (Steelers):
- Saw action in all 16 games with six starts; registered 19 tackles (15 solo), one forced fumble and one pass defensed; added 3 tackles on special teams
- Split a safety with Morgan Burnett vs. Kansas City, tackling QB Patrick Mahomes in the end zone
- Forced a fumble in the second quarter of Tampa Bay WR Chris Godwin, which was recovered by CB Mike Hilton, marking the first defensive forced fumble of his NFL career
- Started Pittsburgh's only postseason contest, tallying three tackles and a pair of passes defensed
2017 SEASON (Steelers):
- Started all 16 games at corner as the Steelers went 13-3; recorded 54 tackles, one interception, 13 passes defensed and two FR
- Recorded one INT in a win at Houston in Week 16
- Made three postseason starts, logging 15 tackles (11 solo) with two passes defensed and a fumble recovery
- Started at cornerback in the 2017 AFC Championship game at New England
2016 SEASON (Steelers):
- Appeared in all 16 games, starting the last nine games
- Totaled 64 tackles, three interceptions, two tackles-for-loss and 13 passes defensed in his rookie season
- Recorded an INT off Joe Flacco in his first career start at Baltimore; also logged one tackle-for-loss and two passes defensed
- Recorded his second career interception two weeks later at Cleveland, picking off Cody Kessler, and his third at Buffalo off of quarterback Tyrod Taylor
Roster Moves: Bears continue to shape 53-man roster
One day after reaching the NFL's mandatory 53-man limit, the Bears on Wednesday made several moves that involved their active roster, including re-signing defensive backs Artie Burns and Marqui Christian.
Bears 2021 position preview: Defensive back
The Bears return three-fourths of their starting secondary in 2021, in veteran safeties Eddie Jackson and Tashaun Gipson Sr. and promising second-year cornerback Jaylon Johnson.
Numbers game: Jackson switching from 39 to 4
The Bears announced Thursday that safety Eddie Jackson is changing jersey numbers from No. 39 to No. 4 and also revealed the numbers that have been assigned to their rookies.
Roster Move: Bears re-sign CB Artie Burns
The Bears on Friday re-signed cornerback Artie Burns to a one-year contract. Burns originally joined the Bears last year but tore his ACL in training camp and spent the season on injured reserve.
Meet 10 veterans Bears added from other teams
With training camp looming, take an in-depth look at outside linebacker Robert Quinn and the other NFL veterans the Bears acquired during a busy offseason.