|1||49ers||W 19 - 10||1||1|
|2||@Packers||L 10 - 27||1||1|
|3||Texans||W 23 - 20||1||1|
|4||@Giants||L 12 - 20||1||1|
|5||@Vikings||L 22 - 29||1||1|
|6||Commanders||L 7 - 12||1||1|
|7||@Patriots||W 33 - 14||1||1|
|8||@Cowboys||L 29 - 49||0||0|
|9||Dolphins||L 32 - 35||0||0|
|10||Lions||L 30 - 31||1||0|
|11||@Falcons||L 24 - 27||1||0|
|12||@Jets||L 10 - 31||1||0|
|13||Packers||L 19 - 28||0||0|
|15||Eagles||L 20 - 25||0||0|
|16||Bills||L 13 - 35||1||1|
|17||@Lions||L 10 - 41||1||0|
|18||Vikings||L 13 - 29||1||1|
Offensive Line Career
- Played in 13 games (nine starts)
- Finished his second season with the Bears in 2022
- Chicago selected Borom from Missouri with the 151st pick in the fifth round of the 2021 Draft
- Appeared in ten games with eight starts during his rookie season
2022 SEASON (Bears):
- Made the start at right tackle in the season opener vs. San Francisco and played every offensive snap
- Featured as the starting right tackle for the second-straight game in Week 2 and was on the field for all offensive playa
- Helped pave the way for running back Khalil Herbert's career-high 157 yard performance in Week 3 vs. Houston, playing every offensive snap at right tackle
- Took every offensive snap at tackle and also worked on special teams in Week 4 at New York
- Started at Minnesota in Week 5, playing every offensive snap
- Made his sixth consecutive start at left tackle against Washington, playing every offensive snap
- Started against New England in Week 7, playing all offensive snaps
- Returned in Week 10 vs. Detroit after missing two games and saw game action on special teams
- Helped pave the way for the Bears to record two rushing touchdowns in Week 11 at Atlanta
- Did not start, but played in 84% of the offensive snaps in Week 12 vs. the Jets
- Returned to the lineup in Week 16 vs. Buffalo and made the start at left guard
- Played limited snaps on offense and special teams in Week 17 at Detroit
- Started the regular season finale vs. Minnesota
2021 SEASON (Bears):
- Appeared in ten career games (eight starts)
- Made his NFL debut in a reserve role in Week 1 vs. the Rams when he helped pave the way for the David Montgomery to rush for 108 yards
- Made his first career start at right tackle Week 8 vs. the 49ers; helped Justin Fields become the first Bears QB to rush for 100 yards (103) since 1973
- Part of an offensive line that paved the way for the Bears to record a season-high 414 total net yards on offense Week 9 at the Steelers
- Started at right tackle and helped pave the way for the Bears to record 378 total net yards on offense during the Week 12 win at the Lions
- Helped Montgomery and Khalil Herbert find the end zone on two rushing touchdowns in the Bears Week 16 win at Seattle
Larry Borom aiming to weigh 320 pounds this season | Press Conference
Offensive lineman Larry Borom addresses the media on Thursday at Halas Hall.
Larry Borom on relationship with Teven Jenkins: 'We definitely have a bond' | Press Conference
Tackle Larry Borom addresses the media Thursday from Halas Hall.
Big Guys in a Benz: Larry Borom's hidden talent
Bears rookie offensive lineman Larry Borom and Anthony 'Spice' Adams talk hidden talents, cooking and attempt to freestyle in this edition of 'Big Guys in a Benz.'
Larry Borom: 'It's about what you do when you get in there' | Player Profile
Offensive lineman Larry Borom sits down with Jeff Joniak to discuss his path to the NFL and his "going to work" mentality.
Larry Borom: Media Availability | Press Conference
Offensive lineman Larry Borom speaks with the media Friday at Halas Hall.
Larry Borom on first preseason action | Press Conference
Offensive lineman Larry Borom talks to the media following the Bears' preseason Week 2 game against the Buffalo Bills.
Matt Nagy on Larry Borom: 'He's got an opportunity' | Press Conference
Head coach Matt Nagy speaks with the media before Thursday's training camp practice at Halas Hall and discusses the development of rookie offensive lineman Larry Borom.
Borom on transitioning to the NFL
Offensive lineman Larry Borom meets with the media before Saturday's rookie minicamp practice at Halas Hall.
Bears scout breaks down Larry Borom
Chicago Bears area scout Scott Hamel and Jeff Joniak discuss what fans can expect from offensive lineman Larry Borom.
NFL Draft Day 3 Recap
Jeff Joniak and Tom Thayer breakdown the third day of the NFL Draft and recap the 2021 class.
Larry Borom College Highlights
Check out highlights from the Bears' 5th round draft choice, offensive lineman Larry Borom from Missouri.
Bears roster boasts core of young talent
The foundation that Bears general manager Ryan Poles and coach Matt Eberflus built in their first season together is fueled by 20 promising players who are all 25 or younger.
Whitehair, Borom expected to be available Sunday | Injury Update
As the Bears continued to gear up for Sunday's game against the Dolphins, left guard Cody Whitehair on Friday was activated off injured reserve and right tackle Larry Borom cleared concussion protocol and practiced in full.
Bears RT Larry Borom ruled out versus Cowboys | Injury Update
The Bears will have to make another change on their offensive line after ruling right tackle Larry Borom out of Sunday's game against the Cowboys with a concussion that kept him from practicing this week.
Far from content, Borom driven to excel
While Larry Borom has more job security entering his second NFL season than he did a year ago as a rookie, the Bears' starting right tackle is far from satisfied and is always working to get better.
Bears 2022 position preview: Offensive line
The most intriguing battles for starting jobs in training camp are expected to be waged at both offensive tackle positions, with three young players among those vying for two spots.
5 things we learned from Bears offensive coaches
Speaking to the media, Bears offensive position coaches discussed running back David Montgomery's determination to improve, receiver Darnell Mooney's hunger and more.
Evaluating development of Bears' 2021 draft class
All seven of the players the Bears selected in the 2021 draft contributed as rookies. With their first NFL seasons in the books, here's a report card on the 2021 draft class, with insight from their position coaches.
Roster Moves: Bears remove 3 from COVID list
The Bears on Wednesday removed right tackle Larry Borom, safety Eddie Jackson and practice squad outside linebacker Sam Kamara from the reserve/COVID-19 list and placed tight end Jesper Horsted on the COVID-19 list.
Roster Move: Bears put Borom on COVID-19 list
Rookie right tackle Larry Borom on Wednesday became the sixth Bears player to be placed on the reserve/COVID-19 list, including five in the last three days.
Chalk Talk: How has Borom fared at right tackle?
Senior writer Larry Mayer discusses how rookie Larry Borom has performed in four starts at right tackle, a rule that impacted where the ball was spotted after a punt in Detroit and how the Bears have fared after winning on Thanksgiving.
Bears see promise in rookie right tackle Borom
Bears offensive coordinator Bill Lazor saw "zero hesitation" and "zero fear" in Larry Borom during the rookie's first NFL start and is confident the fifth-round pick from Missouri will only get better.
Roster Move: Borom activated off injured reserve
The Bears on Saturday activated rookie tackle Larry Borom off injured reserve in advance of Sunday's home game against the 49ers. The fifth-round pick has been sidelined since hurting his ankle in the season opener.
Quick Hits: Rookie OT Borom back at practice
There was good news on the injury front Wednesday as Bears rookie tackle Larry Borom returned to practice for the first time since hurting his ankle in the season opener. The Bears will now have 21 days to activate him off injured reserve.
Roster Moves: Bears put Borom on IR; flex Hunt, Taylor
The Bears on Saturday placed rookie tackle Larry Borom on injured reserve and flexed defensive tackle Margus Hunt and offensive tackle Alex Taylor from the practice squad to the active roster.
Injury Update: Peters questionable for Bears home opener
Bears veteran left tackle Jason Peters was listed as questionable for Sunday's home opener against the Bengals after being limited in practice all week, while rookie left tackle Larry Borom has been ruled out of the game.
Quick Hits: Adams caps whirlwind weekend with TD
Less than 24 hours after Rodney Adams and his wife welcomed their first child into the world, the Bears receiver made a sensational catch and turned it into a 73-yard touchdown in Saturday's preseason loss to the Bills.
Chalk Talk: Which tackle position will Borom play?
Senior writer Larry Mayer discusses which tackle position rookie Larry Borom will play moving forward, if Dazz Newsome will get a chance to return punts Saturday against the Bills and the last time the Bears played fewer than four preseason games.
Rookie Borom showing promise with No. 1 offense
With three of their top tackles sidelined, the Bears are giving rookie Larry Borom a chance to show what he can do. And so far, the fifth-round draft pick is making the most of the opportunity.
Bears 2021 position preview: Offensive line
With four of five starters returning, the Bears offensive line hopes to pick up this year where it left off during the second half of last season when the reconfigured unit helped key an offensive resurgence.
Roster moves: Bears ink five 2021 draft picks
The Bears on Wednesday signed five of their seven 2021 draft picks to four-year contracts.
Bears OT Borom drops weight, gains quickness
They say the camera adds 10 pounds. But that's not why tackle Larry Borom has looked slimmer in person this weekend at Halas Hall than he did on tape playing for Missouri last year.
Numbers game: Jackson switching from 39 to 4
The Bears announced Thursday that safety Eddie Jackson is changing jersey numbers from No. 39 to No. 4 and also revealed the numbers that have been assigned to their rookies.
Bears receive high marks for impressive draft
The Bears nearly earned straight A's from national analysts for a 2021 draft class headed by quarterback Justin Fields and tackle Teven Jenkins.
Bears cap draft with five picks on Day 3
Still energized from landing quarterback Justin Fields and offensive tackle Teven Jenkins in the first two rounds, the Bears concluded the 2021 NFL Draft by selecting five more prospects Saturday.