|6||Packers||L 14 - 24||1||1||0||1||0||0|
|5||@Raiders||W 20 - 9|
|4||Lions||W 24 - 14|
|3||@Browns||L 6 - 26||3||2||1||0||0||0|
|2||Bengals||W 20 - 17||4||3||1||0||0||0|
|1||@Rams||L 14 - 34||3||1||2||0.5||0||0|
|2012||New Orleans Saints||14||0||20||10||10||0||0||1||0||0||0||0||0||1||0|
|2013||New Orleans Saints||16||16||55||28||27||4.5||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|2014||New Orleans Saints||15||14||41||27||14||2||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|2015||New Orleans Saints||3||3||2||0||2||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|2015||New England Patriots||13||0||19||7||12||3||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||1|
- In his sixth season with the Bears and 10th overall in 2021
- Earned his first career Pro Bowl selection in 2018
- Has started 101 of 129 games with 37.0 sacks, 68 TFLs, six forced fumbles and six fumble recoveries with the Saints (2012-15), Patriots (2015) and Bears (2016-20); also has played in six postseason games with four starts
2019: Ranked No. 39 on NFL's Top 100 list
2018: Named to the Pro Bowl (DT)
2016: Named Week 13 NFC Defensive Player of the Week
2020 SEASON (Bears):
- Played in 15 games with 15 starts, missing the Week 12 game at the Packers with an injury
- Recorded six tackles and two QBH in the Wild Card playoff game at the Saints
- Had a team-high 21 QBHs on the season; recorded 3.5 sacks for minus-23.5 yards
- Recorded 1.5 sacks in the Week 3 win at the Falcons, where he also had a career-high 5 QBHs; added 3 QBHs in the Week 15 win at Minnesota
- Recorded 1.0 sack for minus-9 yards in the Week 1 win at Detroit; also had four tackles in that game with one QBH
- Had his second sack of the season in the Week 2 win over the Giants to go along with three tackles
- Season-high six tackles in Week 4 vs. the Colts, including one TFL and two QBH
- Recovered a fumble and also added a TFL in the Week 6 win at the Panthers
2019 SEASON (Bears):
- Started five games in which he played, recording 10 tackles, 1.0 sack, one fumble recovery and one TF
- Placed on Injured Reserve on 10/15 after suffering an elbow injury against the Raiders in London
- Activated from Injured Reserve on 12/14 and recorded four tackles and two QBH in Week 15 at GB
2018 SEASON (Bears):
- Named to his first Pro Bowl after starting 16 games and recording 55 tackles, 7.5 sacks, 12 tackles for loss, five pass breakups and three forced fumbles
- Recorded a career-high five tackles for loss vs. MIN (11/18
- S)cored on a one-yard touchdown run at NYG (12/2)
- Led team in tackles for loss and was second on the team in sacks
- Recorded four tackles and one tackle for loss in Wild Card playoff game vs. PHI (1/6/19)
2017 SEASON (Bears):
- Started all 16 games, recording 54 tackles, 15 TFLs, 2 fumble recoveries and a career-high 8.5 sacks for a loss of 57 yards
- Recorded 20 QBHs, the most by a Chicago Bear in single-season since the stat was tracked in 2006
2016 SEASON (Bears):
- Started all 16 games at DE, setting a career-high in tackles (71), sacks (7), pass breakups (3) and forced fumbles (2), 5 TFLs and recovered 1 fumble
- Only defensive player to start every game
2015 SEASON (Saints/Patriots):
- Appeared in 16 games, making 3 starts with the Patriots and Saints
- Posted 23 tackles, 3.0 sacks, 5 TFLs and 1 FR
- All 3 starts came with New Orleans, where he collected 2 assisted tackles
- In 13 games with New England, notched 21 tackles, 3 sacks, 5 TFLs and 1 FR
- Saw action in 2 playoff games, posting 3 tackles and 1 TFL
2014 SEASON (Saints):
- Started 14-of-15 games, posting 41 tackles, 2 sacks and 7 TFLs
- Placed on Injured Reserve prior the season finale
2013 SEASON (Saints): Started 16-of-16 games for the first time in his career
- Posted then career-highs in tackles (56), sacks (4.5) and TFLs (8)
- 56 tackles were the most among the Saints defensive front
- Started both of the Saints' postseason contests, notching 7 tackles and 0.5 sacks
2012 SEASON (Saints):
- Appeared in 14 games with the Saints as a rookie, tallying 20 tackles, 1 pass breakup, 2 TFLs and 1 forced fumble
Injury Update: Robinson, Hicks listed as questionable
Bears stars Allen Robinson II and Akiem Hicks returned to practice on a limited basis Friday and are questionable on the injury report for Sunday's home game against the rival Packers at Soldier Field.
Roster Moves: Bears activate Trevathan from IR
One day before facing the Raiders in Las Vegas, the Bears on Saturday made four roster moves, including activating veteran inside linebacker Danny Trevathan off injured reserve.
Quick Hits: Kmet driven to be great in Year 2
Bears tight end Cole Kmet watches more film than a movie reviewer and plans to spend an hour Thursday night studying tape with coach Matt Nagy and tight ends coach Clancy Barone.
Bears 2021 position preview: Defensive line
The Bears defensive line in 2021 will once again be powered by productive veteran Akiem Hicks and ascending fourth-year pro Bilal Nichols.
Hicks answers fan questions on Twitter
Defensive tackle Akiem Hicks took to Twitter Monday night to answer questions from fans about his most memorable moments with the Bears, his favorite teammates, the best offensive linemen he's played against and more.
Hicks ready for bounce back against Texans
After disappointing performances against the Packers and Lions, defensive tackle Akiem Hicks believes the Bears defense is ready to step up.
Injury Update: Hicks, Leno will be game-time decisions
Bears defensive tackle Akiem Hicks (hamstring) and left tackle Charles Leno Jr. (toe) both missed practice again Friday with injuries and will be game-time decisions Sunday night against the Packers.
Hicks shows value against Vikings
On and off the field, defensive tackle Akiem Hicks showed again Monday night the key role he plays in the Bears defense.
Hicks has new outlook about facing Saints
Bears defensive tackle Akiem Hicks will face his former team on Sunday, feeling at peace with how things ended for him with the Saints in 2015.
Injury Update: Mack, Quinn listed as questionable
Bears outside linebackers Khalil Mack and Robert Quinn are both listed as questionable for Sunday's home opener against the New York Giants. Read about the latest injury news here.
Hicks eager to return to game action in 2020
After missing 11 games last season due to injury, Bears veteran defensive tackle Akiem Hicks is excited to get back into action.
'Regular day' provides Hicks sense of normalcy
After an unprecedented offseason due to COVID-19, the Bears' first padded practice of the year Monday at Halas Hall helped defensive tackle Akiem Hicks and his teammates return to their regular routine.
Replacing Goldman will be group effort for Bears
The Bears plan to continue giving their defensive linemen reps at multiple positions in training camp, which should help them fill the void created by nose tackle Eddie Goldman opting out of the 2020 season.
5 players to watch on defense in training camp
Senior writer Larry Mayer identifies five Bears players to watch on defense when training camp begins next week, including free-agent acquisition Robert Quinn.
Bears training camp preview: Defensive line
The return of talented veteran defensive tackle Akiem Hicks from injury figures to give the Bears defense a gigantic boost in 2020. A Pro Bowler in 2018, Hicks was limited to six games by knee and elbow injuries last season.
Hicks talks about playing through pain
Bears defensive tackle Akiem Hicks spoke to reporters Tuesday at Halas Hall about his rehab process, playing through pain and his love of football.
Inside Slant: Hicks battles through pain in return
Bears defensive tackle Akiem Hicks returned to action against the Packers Sunday and impacted the game despite intense pain in his injured elbow.
Hicks striving to return to action in Green Bay
Pro Bowl defensive tackle Akiem Hicks practiced for the second straight day Monday and is hoping to return to game action a week from Sunday when the Bears visit the Packers.
Pro Bowl tackle Hicks returns to practice
Defensive tackle Akiem Hicks practiced for the first time since the first week of October on Sunday. Hicks could play against the Green Bay Packers in Week 15.
Hicks named 39th best player in NFL by peers
Bears Pro Bowl defensive tackle Akiem Hicks has been voted the 39th best player in the NFL in a poll of league players conducted by NFL Network.
Hicks joins Baldinger to break down game tape
Bears Pro Bowl defensive tackle Akiem Hicks is featured in an entertaining and informative film session with former offensive lineman and current analyst Brian Baldinger on NFL Game Pass.
Hicks earns high praise from analytics expert
NFL Network analytics expert Cynthia Frelund has ranked Bears Pro Bowl defensive tackle Akiem Hicks as the third most underappreciated player in the NFL.
Bears100 Celebration to feature d-linemen
The last six decades of Bears football will be represented during a special defensive line panel discussion at the Bears100 Celebration June 7-9 in Rosemont.
Hicks learned valuable lesson from first ejection
Veteran defensive tackle Akiem Hicks was apologetic and contrite Thursday when discussing for the first time his ejection from the Bears' 48-10 win over the Buccaneers Sept. 30 at Soldier Field.