|17||Packers||L 16 - 35|
|16||@Jaguars||W 41 - 17|
|15||@Vikings||W 33 - 27||3||1||2||0.5||0||0|
|14||Texans||W 36 - 7||2||2||0||1||0||0|
|13||Lions||L 30 - 34||3||1||2||0||0||0|
|12||@Packers||L 25 - 41||2||1||1||0||0||0|
|10||Vikings||L 13 - 19||6||3||3||0||0||0|
|9||@Titans||L 17 - 24||3||1||2||0||0||0|
|8||Saints||L 23 - 26||2||1||1||0||0||0|
|7||@Rams||L 10 - 24|
|2||Giants||W 17 - 13||2||1||1||0||0||0|
|6||@Panthers||W 23 - 16||2||0||2||0||0||0|
|5||Buccaneers||W 20 - 19||1||1||0||0||0||0|
|4||Colts||L 11 - 19||5||2||3||1||0||0|
|3||@Falcons||W 30 - 26||2||1||1||0||1||0|
|1||@Lions||W 27 - 23||1||0||1||0||0||0|
- Has played in 70 career games with 27 starts over six seasons with the Baltimore Ravens, Tennessee Titans and Chicago Bears; also has two postseason starts, one with the Ravens in 2018 and one with the Bears in 2020
2020 SEASON (Bears):
- Played in 16 games with eight starts; received his first start of the season in Week 9 at the Titans, recording three tackles and one QBH
- Started in Week 10 vs. Minnesota, logging a career-high six tackles
- Recorded four tackles and had his first sack of the season in Week 4 vs. the Colts
- Also added a TFL in the Week 5 win over the Bucs
- Recorded his second sack of the season in the Week 14 win over the Texans
- Credited with a half sack in the Week 15 win at Minnesota
2019 SEASON (Bears):
- Appeared in five games as a reserve for the Tennessee Titans before being cut and signed by the Chicago Bears
- Appeared in eight games for the Bears, recording 16 tackles, one TFL and 2 passes defensed
2018 SEASON (Ravens):
- Started all 16 games for the first time in his career and recorded a career-high 27 tackles, two passes defensed and a half-sack for the league's No. 1 overall and No. 2 scoring defense
2017 SEASON (Ravens):
- Started three games and posted four tackles for a unit that led the league in both takeaways (34) and intercpetions (22)
- Missed the final 13 games after being placed on injured reserve with a foot injury
2016 SEASON (Ravens):
- Appeared in all 16 games and produced 10 tackles, two passes defensed and a single-season career-high two sacks for a defense that allowed the NFL's fifth-fewest rushing yards and ranked seventh overall
2015 SEASON (Ravens):
- Saw his first-career NFL action, playing in six games as a reserve and posting 11 tackles, a sack and a blocked field goal, for the NFL's eighth-ranked defense
2014 SEASON (Ravens):
- Spent his entire rookie season on injured reserve due to a knee injury suffered in training camp
Defense makes another HUGE fourth-down stop
The Bears defense, led by DT Brent Urban, pressures VIkings QB Kirk Cousins to force an incompletion and a turnover on downs.
Brent Urban mic'd Up vs. Texans: 'That's a shifty little guy'
Go on the field with the Bears as defensive lineman Brent Urban is mic'd up during the Bears' 36-7 Week 14 win over the Houston Texans.
Player Profile | Brent Urban
Defensive lineman Brent Urban sits down with Jeff Joniak and talks about his love of cooking and how he brings energy to the defense.
Urban on facing Packers: 'Just do what we do'
Defensive lineman Brent Urban meets with the media before Friday's practice at Halas Hall.
Thayer's Playbook | Role players step up on D-line
Chicago Bears analyst Tom Thayer breaks down game tape and shows how role players on the defensive line are stepped up and made an impact vs the Tennessee Titans.
Urban on bringing energy to the defensive line
Defensive lineman Brent Urban meets with the media after Friday's practice via video conference call.
5 things you may not know about Brent Urban
Bears defensive lineman Brent Urban has made a big splash in an increased role. Here are five things you may not know about him.
Unheralded Bears reserves impacting defense
The biggest stars on the Bears defense have helped fuel the team's impressive 4-1 start. But lineman Brent Urban and other under-the-radar backups have also made key contributions this season.
Replacing Goldman will be group effort for Bears
The Bears plan to continue giving their defensive linemen reps at multiple positions in training camp, which should help them fill the void created by nose tackle Eddie Goldman opting out of the 2020 season.
Bears training camp preview: Defensive line
The return of talented veteran defensive tackle Akiem Hicks from injury figures to give the Bears defense a gigantic boost in 2020. A Pro Bowler in 2018, Hicks was limited to six games by knee and elbow injuries last season.