|1||@Bengals||W 23 - 20||4||18||4.5||6||0||6||36||6||15||0|
|2||Patriots||L 14 - 17||4||26||6.5||11||0|
|3||@Browns||L 17 - 29||3||35||11.7||20||0||1||11||11||11||0|
|4||Jets||L 20 - 24||0||0||0||0|
|5||@Bills||L 3 - 38||5||50||10||20||0|
|6||Buccaneers||W 20 - 18||7||96||13.7||26||1||1||8||8||8||0|
|7||@Dolphins||L 10 - 16||5||41||8.2||12||0|
|8||@Eagles||L 13 - 35||4||45||11.2||25||0|
|9||Dolphins||L 32 - 35||2||13||6.5||12||0||1||4||4||4||0|
|10||Lions||L 30 - 31||1||8||8||8||0|
|11||@Falcons||L 24 - 27||2||11||5.5||6||0|
|12||@Jets||L 10 - 31||2||51||25.5||31||0|
|13||Packers||L 19 - 28||5||28||5.6||15||0||1||1|
|15||Eagles||L 20 - 25|
|16||Bills||L 13 - 35|
|17||@Lions||L 10 - 41||0||0||0||0|
|18||Vikings||L 13 - 29||2||29||14.5||20||0|
- Has caught 160 passes for 2,127 yards and 12 TDs
- Has rushed 33 times for 171 yards and two TDs
- Totaled eight receptions for 84 yards and two touchdowns in the postseason (two games)
- Was named to PFWA All-Rookie team in 2020 after posting 889 yards from scrimmage and 11 total touchdowns, tied for the third-most touchdowns in a season by a rookie wide receiver since 2000
- Made NFL debut in Week 1 of 2020 (at N.Y. Giants)
- Made NFL starting debut in Week 5 of 2020 (vs. Philadelphia)
2022 SEASON (Steelers/Bears):
- Has played in 11 games this season with nine starts, this season, logging 32 receptions for 311 yards and a touchdown, while also rushing eight times for 55 yards
- Posted a season-best seven catches for 96 yards and a touchdown in the Week 6 win vs. Tampa Bay
- Reached 2,000 career receiving yards in Week 8 at Philadelphia
- Also threw a touchdown pass on 4th and goal in the first quarter in this game, becoming the second WR or TE with a pass TD on 4th down since 2000
- Made his debut with the Bears in Week 9 vs. Miami, playing in 26 of 74 (35%) offensive snaps, posting two catches for 13 yards and rushing one time for four yards
- Had one reception for eight yards against the Lions in Week 10
- Hauled in two receptions for 11 yards in Week 11 at Atlanta
- Caught two passes for 51 yards against the Jets in Week 12, including a 31-yard pass from Trevor Siemian to set up a Bears touchdown
2021 SEASON (Steelers):
- Played in 15 games (13 starts)
- Topped 1,000 career receiving yards in Week 3 vs Cincinnati
- Was inactive in Week 4 at Green Bay due to a hamstring injury
- Recorded his third career 100-yard+ receiving game in Week 5 versus the Broncos (five receptions for 130 yards)
- Was inactive in Week 10 vs Detroit due to a toe injury
- Recorded his 100th career reception in Week 13 vs Baltimore
2020 SEASON (Steelers):
- Played in 16 games (6 starts)
- Led the Steelers in receiving TDs (tied w/ nine), yards/catch (14.1) and total TDs (11)
- Ranked second on the Steelers in receiving yards (873) … his nine receiving TDs in 2020 led all rookies
- His 11 total TDs in 2020 led all rookie wideouts and ranked tied for second regardless of position (Washington RB Antonio Gibson)
- His 11 TDs in 2020 ranked tied for sixth by a rookie wideout since the 1970 AFL-NFL merger
- His nine receiving TDs in 2020 ranked tied for ninth by a rookie since the 1970 AFL-NFL merger
- Registered seven receptions for 110 yards and three TDs, and added a rushing TD, in the Steelers' 38-29 win over Philadelphia in Week 5
- Third rookie wide receiver to record four TDs in a single game in NFL history, joining Jerry Butler (Sept. 23, 1979) and Harlon Hill (Oct. 31, 1954)
- Fourth rookie with at least two receiving TDs and one rushing TD in a single game since 1970, joining Lynn Cain (Oct. 14, 1979), Joey Galloway (Nov. 12, 1995) and Kareem Hunt (Sept. 7, 2017)
- Fourth player since 1990 to register at least three receiving TDs and one rushing TD in a game
- First Steelers rookie with three TDs in a game since TE Eric Green in 1990
- First Steelers rookie with four TDs in a game and first Steelers player since Roy Jefferson on November 3, 1968
- Fourth Steelers rookie in franchise history with at least three TDs, joining Green, RB Franco Harris and E Jimmy Orr
- First Steelers rookie with a rush TD and reception TD in the same game since Franco Harris at Buffalo (Oct. 29, 1972)
- First Steelers wideout with a Rush TD and Rec TD in the same game since Hines Ward in Week 9, 2004, against the Eagles
- Sixth rookie in NFL history to record two Rec TD and a Rush TD in a game, joining Kareem Hunt (2017), Joey Galloway (1995), Lynn Cain (1979), Gale Sayers (1965) and Abner Hayes (1960)
- Ranked among the rookie leaders in franchise history in TD grabs (nine, tied first), receptions (62, first) and receiving yards (873, third)
- First rookie wide receiver with multiple TD receptions in a single game since Corey Davis had two at New England on Jan. 13, 2018
- Ninth rookie and seventh rookie wide receiver to catch multiple TD passes in a single postseason game since the 1970 AFL-NFL merger
- First wide receiver in the Super Bowl era and the fourth in league history with at least 10 TDs in his first 10 career games, joining Billy Howton (11 TDs in 1952), Bill Groman (10 in 1960) and Harlon Hill (10 in 1954)
- Caught two TD passes in the Wild Card loss to Cleveland, which tied the NFL rookie postseason record for TD receptions in a game
St. Brown, Kmet and Claypool prepare for final game | Press Conference
Receiver Equanimeous St. Brown, receiver Chase Claypool and tight end Cole Kmet address the media after practice on Thursday at Halas Hall.
Chase Claypool | Player Profile
Jeff Joniak sits down with Bears wide receiver Chase Claypool to discuss how he's adjusting to a new offense and the direction of the team.
Claypool, Gipson, Herbert discuss finishing the season strong | Press Conference
Wide receiver Chase Claypool, defensive end Trevis Gipson, and running back Khalil Herbert address the media after practice on Thursday at Halas Hall.
Pringle, Claypool, Kmet discuss stepping up amid injuries | Press Conference
Tight end Cole Kmet and receivers Byron Pringle and Chase Claypool address the media after practice on Wednesday at Halas Hall.
David Montgomery draws attention vs. Jets | Thayer's Playbook
Bears radio analyst Tom Thayer breaks down game tape and shows how running back David Montgomery draws attention from the defense to help get the ball to Chase Claypool for a critical first down versus the New York Jets.
Siemian finds Claypool over middle for 20-yard catch and run
Bears quarterback Trevor Siemian connects with receiver Chase Claypool over middle for a 20-yard pickup.
Chase Claypool makes great adjustment for 31-yard deep gain
Bears wide receiver Claypool hauls in a throw from quarterback Trevor Siemian to gain 31 yards.
Charlton, Claypool, Johnson discuss adapting to new conditions | Press Conference
Defensive lineman Taco Charlton, receiver Chase Claypool and defensive back Jaylon Johnson address the media after practice on Wednesday at Halas Hall.
Claypool, Whitehair, Jackson break down preparations for Lions | Press Conference
Chase Claypool eludes defender, moves the chains
Receiver Chase Claypool catches the short pass from quarterback Justin Fields, breaks the tackle of a Dolphins defender and picks up a first down.
Highlights: New Bears WR Chase Claypool
Watch some of the top moments from new Bears receiver Chase Claypool's career.
Bears roster boasts core of young talent
The foundation that Bears general manager Ryan Poles and coach Matt Eberflus built in their first season together is fueled by 20 promising players who are all 25 or younger.
Claypool, Fields looking to strengthen connection in offseason
While receiver Chase Claypool was visibly frustrated during last Sunday's game in Detroit, he and quarterback Justin Fields were able to come to common ground and look toward a promising future with the young Bears team.
Bears impacted by injuries at two key spots | Injury Update
It appears that the Bears will be shorthanded both on their offensive line and at the receiver position Saturday when they host the Bills at Soldier Field.
Bears' Claypool, Reyes to promote flag football
Bears receiver Chase Claypool and practice squad defensive lineman Sammis Reyes are among the newest Global Flag Football Ambassadors who will amplify and support the long-term growth of the game worldwide.
Bears devising plan to make up for loss of Mooney
Replacing injured top receiver Darnell Mooney will be a group effort, with Bears coach Matt Eberflus saying: "I think it's going to be by committee. I think we're going to have to spread the ball around."
Lunch with Larry: 11.22.22
Bears Senior Writer Larry Mayer discusses the loss to the Falcons, explains why Chase Claypool will get more involved in the passing game as the season progresses and more in his weekly Q&A with fans.
Claypool excited to continue building on Bears debut
Bears receiver Chase Claypool had just five days to learn enough of offensive coordinator Luke Getsy's playbook to be able to play against Miami, but as he continues to get comfortable, he's excited to keep expanding his role.
4 things to watch in Bears-Dolphins game
Senior writer Larry Mayer identifies four storylines to watch Sunday when the Bears host the Dolphins, including what role receiver Chase Claypool will play in his first game since being acquired in a trade with the Steelers.
Bears getting 'dynamic playmaker' in Chase Claypool
New Bears receiver Chase Claypool is excited to begin working with quarterback Justin Fields, teaming with fellow wideout Darnell Mooney and giving the offense a dangerous weapon in the passing game.
Bears working quickly to prep Chase Claypool
Bears offensive coordinator Luke Getsy is relying on lessons he learned two years ago during COVID-19 to help prepare receiver Chase Claypool to play Sunday against the Dolphins—less than a week after he was acquired in a trade.