|9||@Steelers||L 27 - 29||6||2||4||0||0||0|
|8||49ers||L 22 - 33||3||1||2||0||0||0|
|7||@Buccaneers||L 3 - 38||2||1||1||0||0||0|
|6||Packers||L 14 - 24||3||1||2||0||0||0|
|5||@Raiders||W 20 - 9||3||1||2||0||0||0|
- Started 93 of 112 career games in nine seasons with the Denver Broncos (2012-15) and Bears (2016-20), producing 10.0 sacks, 8 interceptions – including 1 returned for a touchdown – 39 PD, 29 TFLs, 6 forced fumbles and 3 fumble recoveries
- Led the Broncos in total tackles (275) over his four seasons with the team (2012-15)
- His 125 tackles in 2013 were the most by a Broncos defender since 2007
- Led the Broncos in tackles twice (125 in 2013 & 109 in 2015) … appeared in 8 postseason contests with 7 starts
- Collected 52 tackles, 1 pass breakup, 3 TFLs and 1 fumble recovery during the playoffs
- Won Super Bowl 50 with the Broncos
- 2018: NFC Defensive Player of the Week in Week 2 vs. Seattle
2020 SEASON (Bears):
- Started every game at ILB; had 112 tackles on the season, his fourth season recording 100 or more
- Recorded 10 tackles (9 solo) and one QBH in the Wild Card playoff game at the Saints
- Recorded his first sack of the season in Week 16 at the Jaguars; also tipped a pass over the middle that led to a Roquan Smith interception in the third quarter
- Recorded a season-high 11 tackles in the Week 15 win the Vikings
- Recorded 10 tackles in the Week 6 win at Carolina and again in Week 12 at Green Bay
- Recorded another 10 tackles in the Week 14 win over the Texans
- Nine tackles in the Week 8 overtime loss to the Saints
- Forced a fumble on the Vikings opening possession in Week 10 (recovered by Tashaun Gipson Sr.); finished the game with eight total tackles
- Recorded six stops, one QBH and one PD in Week 9 at the Titans
- Recorded seven tackles, including five solo, in the Week 1 win in Detroit and eight tackles in the Week 5 win over the Bucs
2019 SEASON (Bears):
- Started nine games, recording 69 tackles, 1.0 sack, two TFLs, two pass defenses and one forced fumble
- Recorded a career-high 12 solo tackles vs. Oakland in London
- Recorded three double-digit tackle games
- Two QBH in the MNF win at Washington
- Inactive for Weeks 11-15 and placed on Injured Reserve for Weeks 16-17
2018 SEASON (Bears):
- Started 16 games, recording 102 tackles, two sacks, six passes defensed, eight tackles for loss, one interception, one forced fumble and one fumble recovery
- Made a season-high 12 tackles at BUF (11/4)
- Recorded his first career multi-sack game in Week 2 vs. Seattle
- Earned NFC Defensive Player of the Week honors for his performance vs. Seattle (9/17)
- Recorded six tackles and one tackle for loss in Wild Card playoff game vs. PHI (1/6/19)
2017 SEASON (Bears):
- Started 12 games, recording 91 tackles, 3 sacks, 1 interception, 4 TFLs, 1 forced fumble, 1 fumble recovery and 5 pass breakups
- Intercepted Cam Newton in Week 7 to help seal at 17-3 win over the Panthers
- Recorded five 10+ tackle games, including a season-high 13 tackles twice at Green Bay in Week 4 and at New Orleans in Week 8
2016 SEASON (Bears):
- Appeared in 9 games (Games 1-2 & 5-11) with 8 starts (Games 1-2, 5-6 and 8-11) recording 73 tackles, 3 pass breakups, 1 sack and 1 TFL before going on injured reserve
2015 SEASON (Broncos):
- Started all 15 games he appeared in for the Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos
- Recorded a team-high 109 tackles, 2 interceptions, 1 interception return touchdown, 6 pass breakups and 3 TFLs
- Started all 3 of Denver's playoff games, posting a team-high 22 tackles with 1 pass breakup, 1 TFL and 2 fumble recoveries
2014 SEASON (Broncos):
- Finished the season with 11 tackles in 3 games (1 start)
- Placed on injured reserve December 16 with a knee injury
2013 SEASON (Broncos):
- Started 16-of-16 contests for Denver posting career highs in tackles (125), sacks (2), interceptions (3), pass breakups (10), TFLs (7), forced fumbles (3) and fumble recoveries (1) … added 4 STTs
- 125 tackles led the Broncos
- Appeared in 3 postseason contests, producing 24 tackles and 1 TFL
- Made a game-high 12 tackles in Super Bowl XLVIII vs. SEA (2/2)
2012 SEASON (Broncos):
- Played in all 16 games for the Broncos as a rookie
- Collected 30 tackles, 1 sack, 2 pass breakups and 1 TFL
- Added 3 special teams tackles
- Finished second among the team's rookies with 30 defensive stops
Roster Moves: Bears add Irvin, Marsh; put Trevathan on IR
The Bears on Friday signed outside linebacker Bruce Irvin to their practice squad, placed linebacker Danny Trevathan on injured reserve and promoted outside linebacker Cassius Marsh from their practice squad to their active roster.
Roster Moves: Bears activate Trevathan from IR
One day before facing the Raiders in Las Vegas, the Bears on Saturday made four roster moves, including activating veteran inside linebacker Danny Trevathan off injured reserve.
Quick Hits: Trevathan returns to practice field
Designated to return from injured reserve Wednesday, veteran linebacker Danny Trevathan rejoined his teammates on the practice field. The Bears now have three weeks to decide whether to put him back on their 53-man roster.
Quick Hits: Kmet driven to be great in Year 2
Bears tight end Cole Kmet watches more film than a movie reviewer and plans to spend an hour Thursday night studying tape with coach Matt Nagy and tight ends coach Clancy Barone.
Roster Moves: Bears continue to shape 53-man roster
One day after reaching the NFL's mandatory 53-man limit, the Bears on Wednesday made several moves that involved their active roster, including re-signing defensive backs Artie Burns and Marqui Christian.
Trevathan primed for another productive season
Expectations are high this season for Bears veteran linebacker Danny Trevathan, who arrived at training camp in excellent condition after incorporating boxing into his offseason training regimen.
Bears 2021 position preview: Linebacker
As has been the case the past few years, the Bears will once again boast a strong linebacking corps in 2021 that features Khalil Mack, Roquan Smith and Danny Trevathan.
Bears boast dynamic duo in Smith, Trevathan
One is an ascending young star and the other is a productive seasoned veteran. Together, Roquan Smith and Danny Trevathan form a talented tandem at inside linebacker on a highly-regarded Bears defense.
Trevathan determined to leave legacy with Bears
As he enters his fourth season with the Bears, inside linebacker Danny Trevathan is driven to join the franchise's all-time greats at the position, saying: "I want to be remembered. Legacy lives on forever."
Bears training camp preview: Linebackers
Perennial Pro Bowler Khalil Mack will join veterans Robert Quinn, Danny Trevathan and Roquan Smith on a Bears linebacking corps that could be among the best in the NFL in 2020.
Trevathan driven to make a difference off field
Already a member of the Bears' social justice committee, linebacker Danny Trevathan is vowing to become even more active in the fight against racial inequality following George Floyd's death, saying: "We have to change the whole system."
Trevathan elected to Kentucky Hall of Fame
A two-time All-America selection at Kentucky, Bears linebacker Danny Trevathan has been voted into the school's Athletics Hall of Fame as part of the Class of 2020.
Bears sign Trevathan to three-year contract
The Bears retained an integral part of their defense Friday when they re-signed inside linebacker Danny Trevathan to a three-year contract through 2022. Trevathan was due to become an unrestricted free agent.
Trevathan leads Bears against old team
Danny Trevathan, the leading tackler on the Super Bowl-winning 2015 Denver Broncos, will lead the Bears' defense against the Broncos on Sunday.
Trevathan named NFC defensive player of week
Bears inside linebacker Danny Trevathan has been named the NFC defensive player of the week for his performance in Monday night's 24-17 win over the Seattle Seahawks at Soldier Field.
Trevathan practices for first time in camp
After missing the first 10 days of training camp with a hamstring injury, veteran inside linebacker Danny Trevathan returned to practice Monday in Bourbonnais.
Smith, Trevathan lead linebacking corps
The Bears plan to pair rookie first-round draft pick Roquan Smith with veteran Danny Trevathan to create a formidable tandem at inside linebacker this season.
Fangio impressed with Smith's progress
Bears defensive coordinator Vic Fangio is pleased with how well first-round draft pick Roquan Smith-a speedy and tenacious inside linebacker-has digested the playbook.
Bears players are big fans of coach Nagy
Bears veterans and rookies alike have enjoyed working with Matt Nagy, describing the first-year head coach as a detailed-oriented hard worker who makes football fun.
Bears excited about pairing Trevathan, Smith
The Bears are excited about watching veteran Danny Trevathan and rookie first-round pick Roquan Smith team up to anchor their defense at inside linebacker this season.
Bears defense boasts continuity, trust
With coordinator Vic Fangio and a core group of veterans returning, the Bears are hoping that the continuity they possess on defense will enable the unit to flourish in 2018.
Kiper expects Smith to make instant impact
Bears rookie linebacker Roquan Smith is among six NFL first-round picks that ESPN draft guru Mel Kiper Jr. believes will make an immediate impact this season.
Bears earn straight A's for Smith pick
The Bears earned straight A's across the board from NFL analysts for their selection of Georgia inside linebacker Roquan Smith with the eighth pick in the draft.
They said it: 2018 NFL Draft
See what writers around the country are saying about the Bears' first-round draft choice, linebacker Roquan Smith.
Happy Birthday Danny Trevathan
We want to wish a happy birthday to linebacker Danny Trevathan. Check out photos from his first season with the Bears. Happy Birthday, Danny!
From the Sideline: Bears-Giants
See the angles of the field that the TV cameras didn't capture as the Bears took on the Giants at MetLife Stadium.
Off the Field: Bears-Texans
Take a look inside the locker room before Sunday's season opener against the Texans at NRG Stadium.
Position Preview: Linebackers
A look at the Bears position by position. In the seventh of eight position previews in advance of Training Camp we look at the Bears linebackers in action.
Behind the scenes: photo shoot 2016
Take a look behind the scenes as Bears players posed for a recent photo and video shoot at Halas Hall.