|1||Packers||L 20 - 38||2||25||12.5||14||0|
|2||@Buccaneers||L 17 - 27||6||104||17.3||33||0|
|3||@Chiefs||L 10 - 41||3||41||13.7||29||1|
|4||Broncos||L 28 - 31||8||131||16.4||29||1|
|5||@Commanders||W 40 - 20||8||230||28.8||58||3|
|6||Vikings||L 13 - 19||5||51||10.2||24||0|
|7||Raiders||W 30 - 12||8||54||6.8||15||0|
|8||@Chargers||L 13 - 30||4||55||13.8||18||0|
|9||@Saints||L 17 - 24||3||44||14.7||18||0||1||1|
|10||Panthers||W 16 - 13||5||58||11.6||16||0||1||1||1||1||0|
|11||@Lions||L 26 - 31||7||96||13.7||39||1|
|12||@Vikings||W 12 - 10||11||114||10.4||36||0|
- Enters his sixth NFL season and first with the Bears in 2023, following a trade with the Carolina Panthers
- Became third player with three consecutive 1,000-yard receiving seasons (2019-2021) in franchise history
- Has caught 423 passes for 6,090 yards and 27 touchdowns, as well as 40 rushes for 336 yards in 91 games (84 starts)
2023: NFC Offensive Player of the Week (Week 5)
2023 SEASON (BEARS):
- Started and played against the Packers in Week 1 and against the Buccaneers in Week 2
- Caught two passes for 25 yards in Week 1
- Fields connected with Moore early in the first quarter on 31 and 33-yard pass compleons in Week 2
- Was the 29th game of his career logging a 30+ yard recepon...Was the leading receiver for the Bears on the day, logging six receptions for 104 yards as this was his 16th career game finishing over the 100-yard mark in receptions
- Registered three catches for 41 yards and one touchdown in Week 3 against the Chiefs
- Recorded first touchdown in a Bears uniform in the fourth quarter...Had eight catches for 131 yards and one touchdown in Week 4 against the Broncos, setting a season-high in catches and yards and was tied for the second-most catches and tied for the third-most receiving yards in his career
- Eclipsed 5,500 career receiving yards in Week 4
- Recorded eight catches for 230 yards and three touchdowns in Week 5
- Marked a new career-high in yards and touchdowns one week after setting previous career-highs in yards and catches
- His 230 receiving yards ranks him second on the list of most receiving yards in a single game in Bears history under Alshon Jeffery's 249 yards on Dec. 1st, 2013
- Has recorded five touchdowns in the last three games, the most in any three-game stretch in his career
- The last Bears wide receiver to haul in 4+ scores in Weeks 1-5 was Brandon Marshall (5) in 2014
- The last time he logged scores in three consecutive games was in Weeks 15-17 of the 2022 season while in Carolina
- Recorded five catches for 51 yards in Week 6 against the Vikings
- Recorded 400th career reception in Week 7...Finished the game with eight catches for 54 yards
- Has recorded 40 catches for 636 yards this season
- The only Bears player with more receiving yards over the team's first seven games of a season was Harlon Hill in 1954 (685) and 1956 (672)
- Had four catches for 55 yards in Week 8
- He hauled in a 14-yard reception in the first quarter of Week 11 at Detroit, eclipsing 6,000 yards for his career and 800 on the season
- Became the first player drafted in 2018 or later to reach the 6,000 yard mark
- Moore finished the game with seven catches for 96 yards and one touchdown
- Currently ranks seventh in the NFC in receiving yards
- His six touchdowns trails the league lead by three (Tyreek Hill)
- Dating back to the start of the 1970 NFL season, Moore's 889 receiving yards in Weeks 1-11 is the third-highest total by a Bears pass-catcher
- On the season, has 59 catches for 889 yards with six touchdowns
2022 SEASON (Panthers)
- Started in all 17 games during the 2022 season, recording 888 receiving yeards (14.1 avg.) and seven touchdowns. In Week 16, he became the fourth Panther in franchise history to eclipse 5,000 receiving yards, and the first to do so in just five seasons in the NFL
2021 SEASON (Panthers):
- Selected as the team's nominee for the Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year
- Finished the regular season ranked 11th in the NFL in receiving yards (1,157), 12th in receptions (93), and ranked 6th in targets (163).
2020 SEASON (Panthers)
- Played in 15 games with 14 starts for Carolina in 2020...Totaled a career-best 1,193 receiving yards, ranking 11th in the NFL, on 66 receptions with four touchdowns
- Ranked third among qualified players (32+ rec) with 18.1 yards per catch
- Tied for the most big plays (40+ yards) among NFL wide receivers with six
2019 SEASON (Panthers)
- Played and started in 15 games for Carolina in 2019
- Recorded team-high 1,175 receiving yards on 87 receptions for four touchdowns
2018 SEASON (Panthers):
- Played in 16 games with 10 starts for Carolina in 2018
- Tallied 55 receptions for 788 yards and 13 rushing attempts for 172 yards
- Scored two receiving touchdowns...Scored a touchdown on his first career catch against Atlanta in Week 2 (9/16/18)
- Tallied first 100-yard receiving game at Detroit (11/18/18)
- Set franchise record for most receiving yards (157) in a game by a rookie wide receiver
- Led all NFL wide receivers with 7.7 average yards after the catch in 2018
- Led all rookie wide receivers with 960 scrimmage yards in 2018
HIGHLIGHT: DJ Moore take directs snap, runs for 16-yard TD
Bears receiver DJ Moore runs around left end for a 16-yard touchdown.
HIGHLIGHTS: Every DJ Moore catch from 114-yard game | 2023 Week 12
Receiver DJ Moore caught 11 passes in the Bears' Week 12 win over the Vikings, including a key 36-yarder late in the game. Check out each of #2's receptions from the Monday night victory.
HIGHLIGHT: DJ Moore weaves through Vikings defenders for 22-yard run after catch
Bears wide receiver DJ Moore takes a screen pass for a 22-yard pickup.
CAN'T-MISS HIGHLIGHT: Justin Fields delivers CLUTCH 36-yard strike to DJ Moore on must-have third-down play
Quarterback Justin Fields finds receiver DJ Moore for a 36-yard gain to set the Bears up for the game-winning field goal.
HIGHLIGHT: Fields, Moore connect for first time since Week 6 on 14-yard pass
Bears quarterback Justin Fields sidearms the ball to receiver DJ Moore for a 14-yard gain.
CAN'T-MISS HIGHLIGHT: DJ Moore with Herculean effort to move chains
Bears receiver DJ Moore fights through several Lions defenders to pick up a first down.
CAN'T-MISS HIGHLIGHT: The 1-2 punch is back! Fields finds Moore for 39-yard TD
Bears quarterback Justin Fields goes deep and finds receiver DJ Moore for a 39-yard score to give the Bears the lead.
HIGHLIGHT: DJ Moore stiff-arms his way to 16-yard gain
Bears receiver DJ Moore fights for 16 yards and a first down.
HIGHLIGHT: DJ Moore's first catch of game goes for 16-yard gain
Bears quarterback Tyson Bagent hits receiver DJ Moore over the middle for a 16-yard pickup.
DJ Moore | Player Profile
Bears wide receiver D.J. Moore has been revered by his teammates everywhere he has played. He will be the first one to tell you he loves leading by example as well.
HIGHLIGHT: DJ Moore shoves Asante Samuel out of his way after catch for 18-yard gain
Bears wide receiver DJ Moore pushes Los Angeles Chargers cornerback Asante Samuel aside en route to an 18-yard gain.
DJ Moore on team's annual Coat Drive and Week 8 matchup | Press Conference
Wide receiver DJ Moore addresses the media on Wednesday at Halas Hall.
Foreman, Moore, Johnson, Stevenson, Edmunds postgame media availability
Running back D'Onta Foreman, wide receiver DJ Moore, defensive backs Jaylon Johnson and Tyrique Stevenson and defensive lineman Tremaine Edmunds address the media after the Bears' Week 7 win over the Las Vegas Raiders.
Moore, Johnson, Foreman, Kmet postgame
Receiver DJ Moore, defensive back Jaylon Johnson, running back D'Onta Foreman and tight end Cole Kmet address the media at Soldier Field.
DJ Moore absorbs strong hit to haul in catch
Receiver DJ Moore holds on to the ball despite taking a hit from a Vikings defender.
Numbers behind DJ Moore's most receiving yds in TNF history | Next Gen Stats
All the numbers you need to know surrounding Bears wide receiver DJ Moore's 230-yard, 3 TD performance on Thursday Night Football.
HIGHLIGHTS: All 8 catches from DJ Moore's 230-yard, 3-TD game | 2023 Week 5
DJ Moore had a historic performance in Week 5 against the Commanders. Watch every catch from the receiver's 230-yard, 3-touchdown performance.
DJ Moore: 'It felt amazing to have that win under our belts' | Press Conference
Wide receiver DJ Moore addresses the media on Thursday at FedExField.
HIGHLIGHT: Justin Fields finds DJ Moore for a 58-yard gain
Justin Fields hits DJ Moore for a 58-yard pickup.
HIGHLIGHT: DJ Moore hauls in Justin Fields throw for 20-yard TD
Justin Fields connects with DJ Moore for a 20-yard score to cap the Bears' impressive opening drive.
HIGHLIGHT: Justin Fields' PERFECT throw to DJ Moore for second TD of game
Justin Fields makes a spectacular throw to DJ Moore for the duo's second touchdown of the night.
HIGHLIGHT: DJ Moore's sideline spin move springs 39-yard catch and run
DJ Moore puts the Commanders defense in the spin cycle en route to a 39-yard gain.
HIGHLIGHT: HAT TRICK! DJ Moore races 56 yards for third TD
DJ Moore hauls in the Justin Fields pass and races 56 yards for his third touchdown of the game.
HIGHLIGHTS: DJ Moore's best catches from 131-yard game
Watch Bears' wide receiver DJ Moore's top catches from his 131-yard performance against the Broncos.
DJ Moore surpassing high expectations in first year with Bears
Bears players and coaches who work closest with receiver DJ Moore describe the sixth-year pro as a humble, hard-worker who's a great player and even better person.
Bears players participating in NFL Heritage Program
Punter Trenton Gill and kicker Cairo Santos are among a handful of Bears players who will wear the flag of an international country on their helmets representing their heritage during Sunday night's road game against the Chargers.
DJ Moore holds shoe giveaway at SOS Children's Villages Illinois
Eager to start making an impact in the Chicago community, receiver DJ Moore on Tuesday visited the SOS Children's Villages Illinois, a foster care organization that strives to help underserved youth and families, and partnered with the Dreambuilders Foundation to distribute new athletic shoes to more than 100 children in foster care.
DJ Moore chosen as NFC Offensive Player of the Week
Bears receiver DJ Moore has been named NFC Offensive Player of the Week for his performance in last Thursday night's 40-20 win over the Commanders.
DJ Moore: 'Felt like it was' best game of NFL career
Statistically, DJ Moore's 230-yard, three-TD performance in Thursday night's 40-20 win over the Commanders was the best of his six-year NFL career. It also seemed that way to the Bears receiver.
Rapid Recap: Bears defeat Commanders 40-20 at FedExField
DJ Moore had the best game of his career and powered the Bears to their first win of the season in the process Thursday night at FedExField, a 40-20 victory over the Commanders.
DJ Moore sees increased workload in Tampa
After being targeted only twice in the season opener, Bears top receiver DJ Moore had six receptions for 104 yards in Sunday's loss to the Buccaneers.
4 things we learned from Bears players after first open locker room session
During Wednesday's open locker room session, Bears safety Eddie Jackson discussed his health and receiver DJ Moore said he was "ecstatic" about being named a team captain.
DJ Moore continues to dazzle at Family Fest practice
Bears receiver DJ Moore, who always seems to have a smile on his face, won't be the only one grinning if he performs this season like he has throughout training camp.
10 Bears players to watch in training camp
The Bears' offseason additions, such as receiver DJ Moore, linebacker Tremaine Edmunds and rookie offensive lineman Darnell Wright are among the key players to watch when training camp begins Tuesday at Halas Hall.
Bears 2023 position preview: Receiver
Acquired from the Panthers via a blockbuster trade in March, sixth-year pro DJ Moore headlines an improved and more seasoned Bears receiving corps.
Bears tabbed as one of NFL's most improved teams
NFL.com's Marc Sessler believes that the Bears are among the NFL's most improved teams, highlighted by their acquisition of star receiver DJ Moore.
Schein sees Bears WR DJ Moore as a 'guaranteed riser'
NFL.com's Adam Schein believes that DJ Moore will be more productive in his first season with the Bears than he was last year, ranking the receiver sixth on a list of players guaranteed to improve on their 2022 output.
New Bears Moore, Edmunds shine in OTA practice
The Bears' most accomplished offseason additions on offense and defense—receiver DJ Moore and linebacker Tremaine Edmunds—both generated impact plays in Tuesday's OTA practice.
5 things you may not know about DJ Moore
New Bears receiver DJ Moore shares what it was like scoring a touchdown on his first NFL reception, exactly how far he can throw a football and other factoids about him and his career.
Fast Facts: DJ Moore
New Bears receiver DJ Moore talks with ChicagoBears.com to answer some rapid-fire questions, including his favorite player growing up, who he would choose to play him in a movie and more.
Newest Bears arrive at Halas Hall | Behind the Scenes
Get an exclusive look inside the Bears' practice facility as new Bears DJ Moore, Tremaine Edmunds, T.J. Edwards, DeMarcus Walker, Nate Davis, Travis Homer and P.J. Walker tour the building, meet their new teammates and more during their first days in Chicago.