|1||@Rams||L 14 - 34||1||0|
Offensive Line Career
- A fifth-year offensive lineman who has appeared in 45 games (26 starts), all with Denver from 2017-20 while also spending time competing on the club's practice squad
- Appeared in 15 games, making 12 starts at right tackle in 2019 and seven starts in 2020
- Played 12 games for Denver in 2018, starting the final seven contests at right guard
2020 SEASON (Broncos):
- Played in nine games with seven starts at right tackle; also saw time as a reserve in Weeks 12-13 at NO and vs. Kansas City
2019 SEASON (Broncos):
- Wilkinson saw action in 15 games, making 12 starts at right tackle
- Started at right tackle in Games 2-7 and 9-15.
2018 SEASON (Broncos):
- Wilkinson played 12 games and started the final seven contests at right guard
- Made his regular-season debut playing eight snaps at left tackle at NYJ (10/7)
- Entered the game at right guard and played 40 snaps vs. Houston (11/4)
- Made his first NFL start at right guard at LAC (11/18)
2017 SEASON (Broncos):
- Wilkinson, who entered the NFL as a college free agent with Denver on May 12, played nine games as a rookie
- Competed on Denver's practice squad for the first six weeks of the season before being signed to the active roster on Oct. 21
Quick Hits: Wilkinson auditioning for starting job
Veteran Elijah Wilkinson hopes to distance himself from the rest of the field in the competition for the Bears' starting left tackle position in Saturday's preseason opener against the Dolphins.
4 takeaways from first unofficial Bears depth chart
Senior writer Larry Mayer discusses four things that stand out on the first unofficial Bears depth chart that was released Tuesday, including cornerback Kindle Vildor being listed as a starter.
Roster Moves: Bears activate three from COVID list
The Bears on Monday activated tackle Elijah Wilkinson, linebacker Christian Jones and long-snapper Patrick Scales from the reserve/COVID-19 list.
Bears 2021 position preview: Offensive line
With four of five starters returning, the Bears offensive line hopes to pick up this year where it left off during the second half of last season when the reconfigured unit helped key an offensive resurgence.