|3||@Browns||L 6 - 26||1||1|
|2||Bengals||W 20 - 17||1||1|
|1||@Rams||L 14 - 34||1||1|
Offensive Line Career
- Has 76 career starts at both guard and tackle, including six postseason starts; has four playoff starts at right tackle and two at right guard
2020 SEASON (Bears):
- Started every game for the Bears, 10 at right guard and six at right tackle
- Helped the Bears rush for 149 yards in the Week 1 win at Detroit, 135 in Week 2 vs. NYG and 130 in Week 3 vs. Atlanta
- Helped David Montgomery rush for 103 yards in Week 12 at Green Bay
- Helped the Bears rush for 140 yards and three rushing touchdowns in Week 13 vs. Detroit and 169 yards and a score in the Week 14 win vs. the Texans
- Paved the way for the Bears to rush for a season-high 199 yards and two rushing scores in the Week 15 win at Minnesota
2019 SEASON (Seahawks):
- Started all 16 games at right tackle as the Seahawks finished fourth in the NFL with 137.5 yards per game on the ground
2018 SEASON (Seahawks):
- Started all 15 games played and helped Seattle lead the league in rushing, averaging 160.0 yards per game; started at right tackle 14 games and one at right guard in Week 17
2017 SEASON (Seahawks):
- Started at right tackle all 16 games in 2017
2016 SEASON (Seahawks):
- Rookie-year starter at right guard for 13 games and both postseason contests
Chalk Talk: What has been Bears' most pleasant surprise?
Senior writer Larry Mayer discusses the Bears' most pleasant surprise through the first two games, DeAndre Houston-Carson's role on defense and how much veteran tight end Jesse James has played so far this year.
Bears offense hopes to build on positives from loss
The Bears moved the ball consistently in their season-opening loss to the Rams. But as they prepare for Sunday's home opener versus the Bengals, they're focused on correcting the miscues that limited them to 14 points.
Bears offensive line bolstered by infusion of key players
Reinforcements arrived for the Bears offensive line Monday, with left tackle Jason Peters, right guard James Daniels and right tackle Germain Ifedi all on the practice field together for the first time in training camp.
Quick Hits: Nagy vows to speed up tempo in practice
After back-to-back 8-8 seasons, Bears coach Matt Nagy vowed Wednesday that a heightened sense of urgency will be palpable throughout training camp.
Roster Moves: Bears put Jackson on NFI, Ifedi on PUP
The Bears on Wednesday placed safety Eddie Jackson on the non-football injury (NFI) list and put right tackle Germain Ifedi on the physically unable to perform (PUP) list.
Bears 2021 position preview: Offensive line
With four of five starters returning, the Bears offensive line hopes to pick up this year where it left off during the second half of last season when the reconfigured unit helped key an offensive resurgence.
Ifedi embracing high expectations from Bears
Veteran right tackle Germain Ifedi is determined to reward the Bears for taking a chance on him by performing at a Pro Bowl level this season.
4 things we learned from offensive assistants
Zoom video interviews with Bears offensive position coaches Wednesday produced a bold prediction about right tackle Germain Ifedi, expectations for this weekend's rookie minicamp and more.
Roster Move: Bears agree to extension with Ifedi
The Bears on Wednesday agreed to a one-year contract extension with veteran offensive lineman Germain Ifedi.
New-look offensive line continues to impress
The offensive line has helped key the Bears' post-bye week success on offense.
Ifedi promotes organization fighting food deserts
Bears offensive lineman Germain Ifedi will wear cleats honoring the Urban Growers Collective in Sunday's game against the Lions at Soldier Field.
Ifedi embraces new role at right tackle
Bears veteran offensive lineman Germain Ifedi is excited to be playing tackle again.
Roster Moves: Ifedi activated from reserve/COVID-19 list
The Bears offensive line received a much-needed boost Friday when starting right guard Germain Ifedi was activated from the reserve/COVID-19 list.
Roster Moves: Bears put Massie on IR; Ifedi, Spriggs on COVID-19 list
The Bears on Tuesday put offensive linemen Germain Ifedi and Jason Spriggs on the reserve/COVID-19 list, placed right tackle Bobby Massie on injured reserve and promoted Lachavious Simmons from the practice squad.
6 things you didn't know about Germain Ifedi
Here are six things you didn't know about Bears guard Germain Ifedi.
Meet 10 veterans Bears added from other teams
With training camp looming, take an in-depth look at outside linebacker Robert Quinn and the other NFL veterans the Bears acquired during a busy offseason.
Bears training camp preview: Offensive line
The Bears have entrusted new offensive line coach Juan Castillo, a veteran of 24 NFL seasons, with helping a unit that regressed in 2019 to revert to its stellar 2018 form this season.