|6||Packers||L 14 - 24||1||1|
|5||@Raiders||W 20 - 9||1||1|
|4||Lions||W 24 - 14||1||1|
|3||@Browns||L 6 - 26||1||1|
|2||Bengals||W 20 - 17||1||1|
|1||@Rams||L 14 - 34||1||1|
Offensive Line Career
- Has played in 213 career games with 203 starts, including six postseason starts
- With his ninth Pro Bowl selection and seventh as an Eagle in 2016, Peters garnered the second-most Pro Bowl nods in team history behind Chuck Bednarik (eight)
- Earned Associated Press All-Pro honors following the 2007, '08, '10, '11, '13 and '14 campaigns
- Was named to the first team in 2011 and 2013
- Joined Frank "Bucko" Kilroy (1953-55) as the only two offensive linemen in franchise history to earn a Pro Bowl berth in three consecutive years
- Since Peters' first Pro Bowl selection in 2007, only Joe Thomas (10) has been selected to as many Pro Bowls as an OL
- Has 2 career TDs: blocked a punt and recovered it in the end zone (12/19/04 at Cin.) and caught J.P. Losman's first career TD pass (9/11/05 vs. Hou.)
- In 2014, was named a second-team AP All-Pro and garnered All-NFC honors from the Pro Football Writers of America
- Was part of an Eagles offensive line in 2013 that blocked for the NFL's leading rusher, LeSean McCoy, who finished with a franchise-best 1,607 rushing yards
- Also helped the Eagles set a team record with 6,676 total yards and record the second-most points in franchise history (442)
Chalk Talk: What has been Bears' most pleasant surprise?
Senior writer Larry Mayer discusses the Bears' most pleasant surprise through the first two games, DeAndre Houston-Carson's role on defense and how much veteran tight end Jesse James has played so far this year.
Chalk Talk: Did Peters play every snap Sunday?
Senior writer Larry Mayer discusses whether veteran left tackle Jason Peters played every snap against the Bengals, the last time the Bears registered four straight takeaways in a game and the Bears record when they win the turnover battle.
Injury Update: Peters questionable for Bears home opener
Bears veteran left tackle Jason Peters was listed as questionable for Sunday's home opener against the Bengals after being limited in practice all week, while rookie left tackle Larry Borom has been ruled out of the game.
Chalk Talk: How many first-round picks are on Bears roster?
Senior writer Larry Mayer discusses how first-round draft picks are on the Bears roster, the likelihood of left tackle Jason Peters being able to play the entire season opener and if the Bears are going to release a uniform schedule for the season.
5 things we learned from Bears GM Ryan Pace
Speaking to the media Wednesday at Halas Hall, general manager Ryan Pace shared his thoughts on a variety of different topics as the Bears prepare for the start of the 2021 regular season.
Peters' love for game remains high in Year 18
Having decided to play an 18th NFL season at age 39 because he still loves the game, left tackle Jason Peters joined the Bears primarily due to his familiarity with coach Matt Nagy and offensive line coach Juan Castillo.
Bears offensive line bolstered by infusion of key players
Reinforcements arrived for the Bears offensive line Monday, with left tackle Jason Peters, right guard James Daniels and right tackle Germain Ifedi all on the practice field together for the first time in training camp.
Chalk Talk: Will Bears claim more players off waivers?
Senior writer Larry Mayer discusses if the Bears will be more active claiming players off the waiver wire following final cuts, how the Bears will determine if left tackle Jason Peters is ready for the regular season and how the waiver system works.
Quick Hits: Veteran Peters participates in first practice
The assimilation process for new Bears left tackle Jason Peters ramped up Thursday, with the 17-year NFL veteran practicing for the first time. Peters is expected to play sparingly Saturday against the Bills.
Chalk Talk: What's Bears' plan for preseason finale?
Senior writer Larry Mayer discusses whether Bears starters will play in the preseason finale in Tennessee, the offensive line's impressive performance against the Dolphins and where Jason Peters fits best with the Bears.