|17||Packers||L 16 - 35||0||0|
|16||@Jaguars||W 41 - 17||0||0|
|15||@Vikings||W 33 - 27||0||0|
|14||Texans||W 36 - 7||0||0|
|13||Lions||L 30 - 34||0||0|
|12||@Packers||L 25 - 41||0||0|
|9||@Titans||L 17 - 24||1||1|
Offensive Line Career
- Played and stared in all 12 games for the Tigers
- Played in seven games, starting six on the offensive line; saw time at left guard, right tackle and left tackle
- Helped an offensive unit which ranked 20th in the country in passing and ranked 31st in total offense
- Earned a spot on the Ohio Valley Conference Commissioner's Honor Roll (3.25+ GPA)
- Played in all 11 games at right guard and right tackle; started seven games at right tackle
- Played in all 11 games predominantly at right tackle, started at left tackle against Arkansas-Pine Bluff (9/3)
- A part of the line for the top scoring team in the OVC, averaging 32.3 points per game
- Helped offense generate 415.1 yards per game and topped the OVC at 6.6 yards per play
- The line allowed an OVC-low 14 sacks
- Played on both sides of the line at Selma HS in Alabama
- Also had offers from Jacksonville State, Alabama A&M, Alabama State, Samford and Savannah State
- Led team to a 6-4 record as a senior
- Coached by Leroy Miles
- Majored in Human Performance and Sport Sciences
Roster Move: Bears activate Simmons from COVID list
The Bears on Friday activated rookie offensive lineman Lachavious Simmons, a seventh-round draft pick from Tennessee State, from the reserve/COVID-19 list.
Roster Moves: Bears put Simmons on COVID-19 list, activate Neary
Hours before Sunday's road game against the Tennessee Titans, the Bears placed rookie offensive lineman Lachavious Simmons on the reserve/COVID-19 list and promoted offensive lineman Aaron Neary from the practice squad to the active roster.
Roster Moves: Bears put Massie on IR; Ifedi, Spriggs on COVID-19 list
The Bears on Tuesday put offensive linemen Germain Ifedi and Jason Spriggs on the reserve/COVID-19 list, placed right tackle Bobby Massie on injured reserve and promoted Lachavious Simmons from the practice squad.
Bears sign all seven of their 2020 draft picks
The Bears on Tuesday signed all seven of their 2020 draft picks to four-year contracts, including their two second-round selections, tight end Cole Kmet and cornerback Jaylon Johnson.
Bears training camp preview: Offensive line
The Bears have entrusted new offensive line coach Juan Castillo, a veteran of 24 NFL seasons, with helping a unit that regressed in 2019 to revert to its stellar 2018 form this season.
5 things to know about Lachavious Simmons
Bears seventh-round draft pick Lachavious Simmons, an offensive lineman from Tennessee State, discusses his background, how he's staying in shape and the origin of his nickname "Pig."