|6||Packers||L 14 - 24||1||12||12||12||0|
|5||@Raiders||W 20 - 9||1||8||8||8||0|
|4||Lions||W 24 - 14||0||0||0||1||1||1||1||0|
|3||@Browns||L 6 - 26||0||0||0|
|2||Bengals||W 20 - 17||1||10||10||10||0|
|1||@Rams||L 14 - 34||4||45||11.3||19||0||1||-2||-2||-2||0|
|2017||San Francisco 49ers||16||16||56||962||17.2||83||2||4||44||11||18||0|
|2018||San Francisco 49ers||11||8||23||395||17.2||67||4||4||9||2.3||5||0||1||0|
|2019||San Francisco 49ers||9||6||12||186||15.5||38||1||1||15||15||15||0|
- Has recorded 13 TD receptions during his NFL career, 8 of which have gone for 40 or more yards
- Since entering the NFL in 2013, has registered 140 receptions for 2,323 yds. His 16.6 rec avg. is the 5th-highest in the NFL among active receivers (min. 100 rec.)
HONORS & AWARDS:
2017: Len Eshmont Award, Ed Block Courage Award, Garry Niver Award (49ers)
2020 SEASON (Eagles):
- Sat out of the 2020 NFL season due to COVID-19 pandemic
2019 SEASON (49ers):
- Played in nine games (six starts) and registered 12 receptions for 186 yds and 1 TD before being placed on the Injured Reserve List on 12/10
- Connected with QB Jimmy Garoppolo on a 38-yd. TD. at Cincinnati (9/15). It marked Goodwin's first TD of the season and 13th of his career. He finished the game with 3 catches for 77 yds. and 1 TD
2018 SEASON (49ers):
- Played in 11 games with 8 starts registering 23 catches for 395 yards and a career-high four TDs on the season
- Recorded his best game as a pro in Week 6 at Green Bay, recording a career-high 126 receiving yards and a career-high two TDs
2017 SEASON (49ers):
- In his first season with San Francisco, he started in all 16 games, catching a career-high 56 passes for a career-high 962 receiving yards with two TDs
- Goodwin logged three 100-yard receiving performances (Weeks 5, 14-15), including one where he logged a career-high 10 receptions vs. Tennessee in Week 15
2016 SEASON (Bills):
- Appeared in 15 games with 9 starts for Buffalo. Caught 29 passes for 431 yards and three TDs
- Hauled in the longest reception of his career, an 84-yard TD from Tyrod Taylor in Week 2 vs. New York Jets. Goodwin finished with two receptions for 112 yards and a TD in the game
2015 SEASON (Bills):
- Another season plagued by injuries, only appeared in two games, recording two receptions for 24 yards
2014 SEASON (Bills):
- In 2014, hobbled by numerous injuries (concussion, ankle, ribs, and hamstring), Goodwin caught only one pass for 42 yards, which came against the Detroit Lions
2013 SEASON (Bills):
- Played 12 games in his rookie season, making 17 receptions for 283 receiving yards
- Caught his first career TD Week 6 against the Cincinnati Bengals - a 40-yard pass from Thaddeus Lewis
- Served as the Bills return man, having 16 kickoff return opportunities totaling 351 returning yards.
Justin Fields fires 12-yard strike to Marquise Goodwin
QB Justin Fields fits a perfect pass into WR Marquise Goodwin's hands for 12 yards and a Bears' first down.
Marquise Goodwin on the offense with Fields: 'Continue to work like we have been' | Press Conference
Wide receiver Marquise Goodwin addresses the media ahead of Wednesday's practice at Halas Hall.
Marquise Goodwin goes way up for 10-yard grab
Bears WR Marquise Goodwin climbs the ladder for a 10-yard grab along the sideline.
Marquise Goodwin: Media Availability | Press Conference
WR Marquise Goodwin media the media at Halas Hall Tuesday.
Marquise Goodwin: 'Excitement level on 100' | Press Conference
Bears WR Marquise Goodwin addresses the media before Monday's practice at Halas Hall.
Marquise Goodwin: 'I bring more than just speed' | Press Conference
Wide receiver Marquise Goodwin meets with the media following Thursday's training camp practice at Halas Hall.
Marquise Goodwin Mic'd up at Training Camp: 'Imagine if I was 6'7'', 265 lbs' | Mic'd Up
Go on the field with the Bears and listen to Wide Receiver Marquise Goodwin Mic'd Up at Training Camp.
Quick Hits: Speedy Goodwin wants opener to arrive quickly
After opting out of the 2020 campaign due to COVID-19 concerns, veteran receiver Marquise Goodwin is counting down the days until the Bears' Sept. 12 regular season opener.
Quick Hits: Nichols sets lofty goals for 2021 season
Looking to build on a breakout year, defensive lineman Bilal Nichols is aiming to be named All-Pro and help lead the Bears to a Super Bowl championship this season.
New Bears Goodwin, Byrd off and running (very fast)
Signed by the Bears in free agency, speedy veteran receivers Marquise Goodwin and Damiere Byrd are making a positive first impression early in training camp.
9 Bears players to watch during training camp
The Bears' three second-round picks in the last two drafts—Cole Kmet, Jaylon Johnson and Teven Jenkins—will be among the key players to watch when training camp kicks off next week.
Bears 2021 position preview: Special teams
Veteran kicker Cairo Santos is back with the Bears following a record-breaking 2020 season, having re-signed with the team along with holder/punter Pat O'Donnell and long-snapper Patrick Scales.
Bears 2021 position preview: Wide receiver
Talented veteran Allen Robinson II and promising second-year pro Darnell Mooney return to lead a Bears receiving corps that added speedy free agents Marquise Goodwin and Damiere Byrd during the offseason.
Quick Hits: Bears minicamp Day 1 notebook
All the latest news from the first day of Bears minicamp includes receiver Allen Robinson II's return, nose tackle Eddie Goldman's absence and a free agent-acquisition who was the star of the day.
Numbers game: Jackson switching from 39 to 4
The Bears announced Thursday that safety Eddie Jackson is changing jersey numbers from No. 39 to No. 4 and also revealed the numbers that have been assigned to their rookies.