|17||Packers||L 16 - 35|
|16||@Jaguars||W 41 - 17||0||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||39.6||2||-2||-1||0|
|15||@Vikings||W 33 - 27|
|14||Texans||W 36 - 7|
|13||Lions||L 30 - 34|
|12||@Packers||L 25 - 41|
|10||Vikings||L 13 - 19||15||26||106||4.1||0||1||2||16||51.1||1||2||2||0||1||0|
|9||@Titans||L 17 - 24||36||52||335||6.4||2||0||3||16||99.4||2||2||1||0|
|8||Saints||L 23 - 26||28||41||272||6.6||2||1||5||39||92.7|
|7||@Rams||L 10 - 24||28||40||261||6.5||0||2||4||31||66.8|
|2||Giants||W 17 - 13|
|6||@Panthers||W 23 - 16||23||39||198||5.1||1||1||0||0||70.2||5||4||0.8||1|
|5||Buccaneers||W 20 - 19||30||42||243||5.8||1||1||3||35||83.7||1||-1||-1||0||1||0|
|4||Colts||L 11 - 19||26||42||249||5.9||1||1||1||8||76.4||2||-1||-0.5||0|
|3||@Falcons||W 30 - 26||16||29||188||6.5||3||1||0||0||95.2||3||-3||-1||0|
|1||@Lions||W 27 - 23|
|2015||St. Louis Rams||11||11||190||337||2052||6.1||7||10||14||98||69||17||20||1.2||1||5||2|
|2016||Kansas City Chiefs||3||1||36||55||410||7.5||3||0||4||34||105.9||4||-4||-1||0||0||0|
- Nine-year veteran QB, has played in 67 career regular season games with 55 starts, throwing for 13,753 yards, 81 TDs and 43 INTs; also has six postseason starts, throwing for 1,633 yards, 11 TDs and 5 INTs
- Has an overall record of 32-29 as a starter, which includes a 28-27 mark in the regular season and 4-2 in six postseason starts
- Named Super Bowl LII MVP after leading Philadelphia to its first Super Bowl championship in 2017
- En route to capturing the Lombardi Trophy in 2017, Foles recorded a 100-plus passer rating in all three playoff games, posting 971 yards, six TDs and an NFL single-postseason record 72.6 completion percentage, and the third-highest passer rating in a single postseason in league history (115.7)
- Is one of eight quarterbacks all-time to throw for an NFL-record seven touchdown passes in a single game (11/3/13 at OAK); the others include Sid Luckman (1943, Bears), Adrian Burk (1954, Eagles), George Blanda (1961, Houston Oilers), Y. A. Tittle (1962, Giants), Joe Kapp (1969, Vikings), Peyton Manning (2013, Broncos) and Drew Brees (2015, Saints)
- Owns the highest passer rating in Eagles franchise history (93.2) and the sixth-highest in NFL postseason history (98.8)
- 2018:NFC Offensive Player of the Week (Week 16)
- 2017: Super Bowl LII MVP; awarded the ESPY for "Best Championship Performance" in July 2018 following his postseason and Super Bowl success
- 2013: Pro Bowl selection; NFC Offensive Player of the Month (November); NFC Offensive Player of the Week (Week 6, Week 9)
2020 SEASON (Bears):
- Played in nine games with seven starts, completing 202 of 312 passes (64.7) for 1,852 yards, 10 touchdowns and eight interceptions
- Saw his first action in relief in Week 3 at the Falcons; entered the game with 9:58 left in the third quarter and led the Bears back from a 26-10 deficit for the 30-26 win
- In that game, Foles completed 16 of 29 passes for 188 yards, three touchdowns and one interception; tossed a 28-yard game-winner to Anthony Miller with 1:53 remaining; also added a 37-yard touchdown to Allen Robinson II in the fourth quarter
- Completed 30 of 42 passes for 243 yards with one TD and one INT in a 20-19 win over the Buccaneers in Week 5
- Threw for 249 yards on 26 of 42 passing in Week 4 against the Colts with one TD and one INT
- Threw for 261 yards in Week 7 at the Rams and a season-high 272 yards and two TDs in Week 8 vs. the Saints
- Threw for a season-high 335 yards with two fourth-quarter touchdowns in the Week 9 loss at the Titans; tied a personal career high and Bears single-game record with 36 completions
- Inactive for Week 12 at Green Bay with a hip injury
2019 SEASON (Jaguars):
- Started four games, completing 77 of 117 passes (65.8%) for 736 yards, three TDs, two INTs and a passer rating of 84.6
- Spent Weeks 2-9 on the reserve/injured list before being activated to the team's 53-man roster on Nov. 5, 2019
- Made his first start for the Jaguars at QB, throwing for 75 yards on 5 of 8 passing and one TD for a QB rating of 132.8 before leaving the game due to injury (shoulder) vs. Kansas City
- Completed 33 of 47 passes (70.2%) for 296 yards, two TDs and one INT for a passer rating of 92.2 at the Colts
- Completed 32 of 48 passes (66.7%) for 272 yards at the Titans
2018 SEASON (Eagles):
- Started the final five games of the regular season, posting a 4-1 record and leading the Eagles to a playoff berth; completed 141 of 195 passes for 1,413 yards and seven TDs
- Threw for 471 yards on 35 of 49 passing and recorded a season-high 120.4 passer rating vs. Houston
- Tied an NFL record shared by QBs Phillip Rivers and Ryan Tannehill for the most consecutive completions (25) vs. Washington; Foles and Rivers are the only QBs to do so in a single game
- Threw for 266 yards and two TDs in the Divisional round road win at Chicago; threw the game-winning touchdown to Golden Tate with :56 seconds remaining
2017 SEASON (Eagles):
- Started the final three games of the regular season, posting a 2-1 record, including a division-clinching road win at the Giants
- Recorded a 100-plus passer rating in all three playoff games, posting 971 yards, six TDs and the highest completion percentage in NFL single-postseason history (72.6), and the third-highest passer rating in league history (115.7)
- Became the third player in NFL history to record a postseason passing TD, rushing TD and receiving TD, joining QB Kordell Stewart (Steelers) and RB Freeman McNeil (Jets)
- Completed 24 of 38 passes for 237 yards and four TDs and zero INTs en route to a 115.8 passer rating at the Giants
- Clinched the NFC Championship title with a 352-yard performance, tallying three TDs and zero INTs vs. Minnesota
- Threw for 373 yards and three TDs, earning Super Bowl LII MVP honors in the win over the Patriots
- His 373 yards were the third-most among Super Bowl-winning QBs in league history
- Became the first QB to catch a TD in the Super Bowl when he caught a 1-yard pass from Trey Burton on fourth down, known as the "Philly Special," which garnered an ESPY for "Best Play"
2016 SEASON (Chiefs):
- Played in three games, starting one, throwing for 410 yards and three TDs
2015 SEASON (Rams):
- Started in all 11 games that he played, throwing for 2,052 yards and seven TDs
- Threw for 297 yards and one touchdown in a Week 1 win vs. Seattle
- Tossed a season-high three touchdowns in a Week 4 win at Arizona
2014 SEASON (Eagles):
- Posted a 6-2 record before suffering a broken collarbone and was placed on IR; threw for 325 yards and three TDs en route to a 114.4 passer rating vs. Washington
2013 SEASON (Eagles):
- Started the final 10 games of the season, posting an 8-2 record en route to his first Pro Bowl appearance
- Totaled 2,891 passing yards and recorded a 27-2 TD-INT ratio
- Posted passer ratings of 100-plus in eight of his 10 starts and set a team record with 233 consecutive passes without an INT
- Threw for 406 yards on 22 of 28 passing for a career-high seven TDs and zero INTs for a 158.2 passer rating at Oakland; became one of eight QBs in NFL history to throw seven TDs in a single game
- Set a career-high 84 percent completion percentage on 21 of 25 passing for 230 yards in a 54-11 victory vs. Chicago
2012 SEASON (Eagles):
- Started the final six games of the season, throwing for 1,699 yards and six TDs
- Tallied a season-high 381 yards, including the game-winning, 1-yard TD pass as time expired, at Tampa Bay
Nick Foles media availability | Press Conference
Quarterback Nick Foles meets with the media following Monday's training camp practice at Halas Hall.
Foles threads needle on 24-yard dart to Robinson
Bears QB Nick Foles makes a perfect throw between three defenders to WR Allen Robinson II for a 24-yard pickup.
Foles escapes pressure, finds Kmet to pick up third down
Bears QB Nick Foles scrambles and finds TE Cole Kmet to pick up a first down on 3rd-and-2.
Foles: 'We just have to keep grinding'
Quarterback Nick Foles addresses the media after the Bears' 24-17 loss to the Tennessee Titans.
Foles hits Graham in stride for 24-yard catch and run
Bears QB Nick Foles finds TE Jimmy Graham for a 24-yard pickup.
Foles floats sideline dime to Miller for 34 yards
Bears quarterback Nick Foles floats a perfect pass to WR Anthony Miller for a 34-yard gain.
Foles delivers strike to Mooney for 22 yards
Bears quarterback Nick Foles fires a perfect pass to WR Darnell Mooney for a 22-yard pickup.
Robinson makes acrobatic 24-yard catch
Bears WR Allen Robinson II makes an impressive catch of a Nick Foles pass for a 24-yard gain.
Robinson makes another spectacular catch
Bears WR Allen Robinson II makes another acrobatic catch of a Nick Foles pass.
Nall's first career TD
Bears RB Ryan Nall catches a Nick Foles pass and runs 6 yards for his first career touchdown.
Graham snares Foles throw for 8-yard TD
Bears QB Nick Foles throws an 8-yard pass to TE Jimmy Graham for a touchdown.
Foles talks about being resilient, changes on the O-line
Quarterback Nick Foles addresses the media after Wednesday's practice at Halas Hall.
Foles on loss to Saints: 'This is a tough one to lose'
Quarterback Nick Foles addresses the media after the Bears' 26-23 loss to the New Orleans Saints.
Foles connects with Mooney for 50-yard gain
Bears QB Nick Foles throws a beautiful pass that finds WR Darnell Mooney for a 50-yard-gain.
Can't-Miss Play: Robinson lays out for spectacular TD grab
WR Allen Robinson II makes an incredible diving catch in the end zone for a Bears TD.
Foles finds Robinson for 28-yard pickup
Bears QB Nick Foles throws a 28-yard pass to wide receiver Allen Robinson II.
Mooney hauls in Foles pass for TD
WR Darnell Mooney reels in a Nick Foles pass for a Bears touchdown.
Foles locates Miller for clutch fourth-down pickup
Bears QB Nick Foles throws an 11-yard pass to WR Anthony Miller to pick up a clutch first down.
Foles flicks it to Robinson for another key fourth-down pickup
Bears QB Nick Foles throws a 7-yard pass to WR Allen Robinson II to pick up another clutch first down.
Foles floats fadeaway dime to diving Robinson to convert third-and-15
Bears QB Nick Foles throws a 17-yard pass to WR Allen Robinson II for a Bears first down.
Foles: 'We have the personnel to be successful'
Quarterback Nick Foles meets with the media before Wednesday's practice at Halas Hall.
Foles on loss to Rams: 'Everything's in front of us'
Quarterback Nick Foles addresses the media following the Bears' 24-10 loss to the Los Angeles Rams.
Kmet makes spectacular catch for 38-yard gain
Bears TE Cole Kmet makes a leaping catch over Rams LB Justin Hollins for a 38-yard gain.
Robinson hauls in deep pass for 42-yard gain
Bears WR Allen Robinson II reels in a Nick Foles throw for a 42-yard gain.
Bears QBs Dalton, Fields, Foles share thoughts
Bears quarterbacks Andy Dalton, Justin Fields and Nick Foles all spoke to the media Monday at Halas Hall. Here's the latest news on the trio.
Quick Hits: Nichols sets lofty goals for 2021 season
Looking to build on a breakout year, defensive lineman Bilal Nichols is aiming to be named All-Pro and help lead the Bears to a Super Bowl championship this season.
Bears 2021 position preview: Quarterback
The Bears will kick off training camp later this month with a revamped quarterback position that features veteran free-agent acquisition Andy Dalton and rookie first-round draft pick Justin Fields.
Bears moving closer to naming starting QB
The Bears quarterback news was exactly the same Thursday as it was Wednesday: Mitchell Trubisky practiced in full, Nick Foles remained sidelined and coach Matt Nagy wasn't yet ready to name a starter to face the Packers.
Nagy not yet ready to name starting QB
Mitchell Trubisky practiced in full Wednesday and Nick Foles sat out the workout, but the Bears will continue to monitor the health of both quarterbacks before naming a starter for Sunday night's game in Green Bay.
Nagy still mulling starting quarterback decision
With Nick Foles and Mitchell Trubisky both continuing to deal with injuries, Bears coach Matt Nagy wasn't ready on Monday to name a starting quarterback for Sunday night's game in Green Bay.
Foles' injury not as bad as originally thought
Bears coach Matt Nagy revealed that the injury quarterback Nick Foles suffered Monday night against the Vikings isn't as severe as initially suspected, but it could be a factor in a possible switch back to Mitchell Trubisky.
Foles keeps faith ahead of Vikings matchup
Despite recent struggles, Bears quarterback Nick Foles works to keep a positive attitude with seven games left to play.
Offense continues to work on forging identity
According to quarterback Nick Foles, the first step to fixing a struggling Bears offense is answering the question, "Who do we want to be with the personnel and the coaches that we have?"
Inside Slant: Foles addresses Bears' offensive issues
After a performance in which the Bears' offense produced only three points in a Monday night loss to the Rams, quarterback Nick Foles took responsibility for the struggles.
Nagy, Foles preach patience with improving offense
The Bears knew that the transformation of their offense with new quarterback Nick Foles wasn't going to happen overnight, but they're confident the unit will continue to make incremental progress.
Foles putting his stamp on Bears offense
Veteran quarterback Nick Foles is working to establish trust with coach Matt Nagy and build an offensive identity.
Foles looks to bounce back after short week
Bears quarterback Nick Foles looks ahead to Thursday night's game against the Buccaneers after a disappointing first start against the Colts.
Postgame Perspective: Foles, Bears vow to rebound from loss
Disappointed with how he and the rest of the offense performed Sunday against the Colts, veteran quarterback Nick Foles expressed confidence that the Bears will bounce back from their first loss of the season.
Foles' success fueled by fearlessness under pressure
The way that new Bears' starting quarterback Nick Foles has dealt with failure during his career has enabled him to perform with a rare composure and calmness under pressure.
Nagy names Foles Bears' starting quarterback
A decision that seemed inevitable after the Bears' thrilling comeback win in Atlanta Sunday became official Monday when coach Matt Nagy announced that Nick Foles is the team's new starting quarterback.
Foles looks for ways to help as backup
With Mitchell Trubisky named starting quarterback, Nick Foles is invested in helping his younger teammate succeed.
Bears face tough decision in choosing No. 1 QB
The quarterback competition between Mitchell Trubisky and Nick Foles unofficially ended Wednesday when the Bears held their final padded practice of training camp. But with no definitive winner, coach Matt Nagy is tasked with a difficult decision.
Bears won't announce starting QB before opener
Bears coach Matt Nagy revealed after Saturday's scrimmage at Soldier Field that he will not announce the winner of the quarterback competition between Mitchell Trubisky and Nick Foles prior to the regular season opener.
Foles enjoying assimilation process with Bears
Making up for lost time after all offseason practices were cancelled due to COVID-19, quarterback Nick Foles is gradually building a rapport with his new Bears teammates, acknowledging that the process "doesn't happen overnight."
Bears inching closer to start of QB competition
All systems are go for the highly-anticipated quarterback competition between Mitchell Trubisky and Nick Foles. But the battle won't officially kick off until the Bears begin practicing late next week at Halas Hall.
Foles expects transition to Bears will be smooth
Although he has yet to practice with his new Bears teammates, quarterback Nick Foles is confident that his assimilation will be smooth thanks to his familiarity with coach Matt Nagy and the offense.
Bears' QB battle will have much different look
With all offseason workouts and preseason games cancelled due to COVID-19, the competition for the Bears' starting quarterback job between Mitchell Trubisky and Nick Foles now will be conducted entirely in training camp.
5 players to watch on offense in training camp
Senior writer Larry Mayer discusses five Bears players on offense to monitor when training camp begins next week, including second-year running back David Montgomery.