Chicagobears.com | The Official Website of the Chicago Bears
|3||@Falcons||W 30 - 26||16||29||188||6.5||3||1||0||0||95.2||3||-3||-1||0|
|2||Giants||W 17 - 13|
|6||@Panthers||W 23 - 16||23||39||198||5.1||1||1||0||0||70.2||5||4||0.8||1|
|5||Buccaneers||W 20 - 19||30||42||243||5.8||1||1||3||35||83.7||1||-1||-1||0||1||0|
|4||Colts||L 11 - 19||26||42||249||5.9||1||1||1||8||76.4||2||-1||-0.5||0|
|1||@Lions||W 27 - 23|
|2015||St. Louis Rams||11||11||190||337||2052||6.1||7||10||14||98||69||17||20||1.2||1||5||2|
|2016||Kansas City Chiefs||3||1||36||55||410||7.5||3||0||4||34||105.9||4||-4||-1||0||0||0|
- Eight-year veteran QB, has played in 64 career regular (58) and postseason (6) games with 54 starts, throwing for 13,534 yards, 82 touchdowns and 40 interceptions
- Named Super Bowl LII MVP after leading Philadelphia to its first Super Bowl championship in franchise history in 2017
- En route to capturing the Lombardi Trophy in 2017, Foles recorded a 100-plus passer rating in all three playoff games, posting 971 yards, six TDs and an NFL single-postseason record 72.6 completion percentage, and the third-highest passer rating in a single postseason in league history (115.7)
- Owns the highest passer rating in Eagles franchise history (93.2) and the sixth-highest in NFL postseason history (98.8)
- Awarded the ESPY for "Best Championship Performance" in 2018 following his postseason and Super Bowl success
- Earned NFC Offensive Player of the Month honors in November 2013 and won NFC Offensive Player of the Week three times (Week 6, 2013; Week 9, 2013; Week 16, 2018)
2019 SEASON (Jaguars):
- Started in four games on the season, completing 77 of 117 passes (65.8%) for 736 yards, three TDs, two INTs and a passer rating of 84.6
- Spent Weeks 2-9 on the reserve/injured list before being activated to the team's 53-man roster on Nov. 5, 2019
- Made his first start for the Jaguars at QB, throwing for 75 yards on 5 of 8 passing and one TD for a QB rating of 132.8 before leaving the game due to injury (shoulder) vs. Kansas City
- Completed 33 of 47 passes (70.2%) for 296 yards, two TDs and one INT for a passer rating of 92.2 at the Colts
- Completed 32 of 48 passes (66.7%) for 272 yards at the Titans
2018 SEASON (Eagles):
- Started the final five games of the regular season, posting a 4-1 record and leading the Eagles to a playoff berth; completed 141 of 195 passes for 1,413 yards and seven TDs
- Threw for 471 yards on 35 of 49 passing and recorded a season-high 120.4 passer rating vs. Houston
- Tied an NFL record shared by QBs Phillip Rivers and Ryan Tannehill for the most consecutive completions (25) vs. Washington; Foles and Rivers are the only QBs to do so in a single game
- Threw for 266 yards and two TDs in the Divisional round road win at Chicago; threw the game-winning touchdown to Golden Tate with :56 seconds remaining
2017 SEASON (Eagles):
- Started the final three games of the regular season, posting a 2-1 record, including a division-clinching road win at the New York Giants
- Recorded a 100-plus passer rating in all three playoff games, posting 971 yards, six TDs and the highest completion percentage in NFL single-postseason history (72.6), and the third-highest passer rating in league history (115.7)
- Became the third player in NFL history to record a postseason passing TD, rushing TD and receiving TD, joining QB Kordell Stewart and RB Freeman McNeil
- Completed 24 of 38 passes for 237 yards and four TDs and zero INTs en route to a 115.8 passer rating at the Giants
- Clinched the NFC Championship title with a 352-yard performance, tallying three TDs and zero INTs vs. Minnesota
- Threw for 373 yards and three TDs, earning Super Bowl LII MVP honors in the win over the Patriots
- His 373 yards were the third-most among Super Bowl-winning QBs in league history
- Became the first QB to catch a TD in the Super Bowl when he caught a 1-yard pass from Trey Burton on fourth down, known as the "Philly Special," which garnered an ESPY for "Best Play"
2016 SEASON (Chiefs):
- Played in three games, starting one, throwing for 410 yards and three TDs
2015 SEASON (Rams):
- Started in all 11 games that he played, throwing for 2,052 yards and seven TDs
- Threw for 297 yards and one touchdown in a Week 1 win vs. Seattle
- Tossed a season-high three touchdowns in a Week 4 win at Arizona
2014 SEASON (Eagles):
- Posted a 6-2 record before suffering a broken collarbone and was placed on IR; threw for 325 yards and three TDs en route to a 114.4 passer rating vs. Washington
2013 SEASON (Eagles):
- Started the final 10 games of the season, posting an 8-2 record en route to his first Pro Bowl appearance
- Totaled 2,891 passing yards and recorded a 27-2 TD-INT ratio
- Posted passer ratings of 100-plus in eight of his 10 starts
- Set a team record with 233 consecutive passes without an INT
- Threw for 406 yards on 22 of 28 passing for a career-high seven TDs and zero INTs for a 158.2 passer rating at Oakland ... became one of eight QBs in NFL history to throw seven TDs in a single game
- Set a career-high 84 percent completion percentage on 21 of 25 passing for 230 yards in a 54-11 victory vs. Chicago
2012 SEASON (Eagles):
- Started the final six games of the season, throwing for 1,699 yards and six TDs
- Tallied a season-high 381 yards, including the game-winning, 1-yard TD pass as time expired, at Tampa Bay
Foles: 'We're finding ways to win'
Quarterback Nick Foles meets with the media after Thursday's practice at Halas Hall.
Foles, Patterson among best soundbites of Week 6
Hear from Bears QB Nick Foles and WR Cordarrelle Patterson after Sunday's 23-16 win over the Panthers in "The Best Sounds of Week 6" from across the NFL.
Foles on win over Panthers: 'Great teams find a way to win'
Quarterback Nick Foles meets with the media after the Bears' 23-16 victory over the Carolina Panthers.
Kmet hauls in first career TD catch
Bears TE Cole Kmet pulls in a Nick Foles pass for his first career TD catch.
Foles floats perfect touch pass to Robinson to move chains
Bears QB Nick Foles throws a 17-yard pass to WR Allen Robinson II to pick up a first down.
Montgomery breaks out nifty spin move for 12-yard catch and run
Bears RB David Montgomery spins off a defender to pick up 12 yards and a first down.
Foles lobs beautiful pass to Mooney for 18 yards
Bears QB Nick Foles throws an 18-yard pass to WR Darrell Mooney.
Foles sneaks in for 1-yard TD
Bears QB Nick Foles sneaks into the end zone for a Chicago touchdown.
Foles fires dart to Robinson for 23-yard gain
Bears QB Nick Foles throws a 22-yard pass to WR Allen Robinson II to pick up a first down.
Player Profile | Nick Foles
Quarterback Nick Foles sits down with Jeff Joniak to discuss how he stays calm under pressure and how he has overcome labels during his career.
Foles: 'Our mindset is on improving daily'
Quarterback Nick Foles meets with the media after Wednesday's practice at Halas Hall.
Foles talks 20-19 Bucs win with Screeden
Quarterback Nick Foles catches up with Lauren Screeden following the Bears 20-19 victory over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Thursday night.
Foles' best throws from win over Buccaneers
Watch some of Bears quarterback Nick Foles' best throws from his first win as a starter in Chicago against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on "Thursday Night Football."
Foles on win over Buccaneers: 'It was a fist fight'
Quarterback Nick Foles meets with the media after the Bears' 20-19 win over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Foles finds sliding Robinson for 24-yard gain
Bears QB Nick Foles throws to WR Allen Robinson II along the sideline for a 24-yard gain.
Foles delivers under heavy pressure, finds Montgomery to move chains
Bears QB Nick Foles stands in among heavy pressure and drops it off to RB David Montgomery for a first down.
Foles floats perfect pass to Patterson for 25 yards
Bears QB Nick Foles' fadeaway floater to WR Cordarrelle Patterson drops in the bucket for 25 yards.
Foles floats perfect pass to Montgomery
Bears QB Nick Foles floats a perfect pass to RB David Montgomery.
Foles: 'Every day is an opportunity to get better'
Quarterback Nick Foles meets with the media before Tuesday's practice at Halas Hall.
Foles: 'We didn't execute well enough'
Quarterback Nick Foles meets with the media after the Bears' 19-11 loss to the Indianapolis Cotls.
Can't-Miss Play: Mooney leaps for 33-yard grab
Bears QB Nick Foles throws a 33-yard pass to WR Darnell Mooney.
Foles throws third-down dart to Miller
Bears QB Nick Foles finds WR Anthony Miller to pick up a first down.
Thayer's Playbook | Nick Foles thrives under pressure in Atlanta
Chicago Bears analyst Tom Thayer breaks down game film and shows how Nick Foles took charge in the Bears' 30-26 victory over the Falcons.
Foles talks Frank Reich, Colts defense
Quarterback Nick Foles meets with the media before Wednesday's practice at Halas Hall.
Nagy, Foles preach patience with improving offense
The Bears knew that the transformation of their offense with new quarterback Nick Foles wasn't going to happen overnight, but they're confident the unit will continue to make incremental progress.
Foles putting his stamp on Bears offense
Veteran quarterback Nick Foles is working to establish trust with coach Matt Nagy and build an offensive identity.
Foles looks to bounce back after short week
Bears quarterback Nick Foles looks ahead to Thursday night's game against the Buccaneers after a disappointing first start against the Colts.
Postgame Perspective: Foles, Bears vow to rebound from loss
Disappointed with how he and the rest of the offense performed Sunday against the Colts, veteran quarterback Nick Foles expressed confidence that the Bears will bounce back from their first loss of the season.
Foles' success fueled by fearlessness under pressure
The way that new Bears' starting quarterback Nick Foles has dealt with failure during his career has enabled him to perform with a rare composure and calmness under pressure.
Nagy names Foles Bears' starting quarterback
A decision that seemed inevitable after the Bears' thrilling comeback win in Atlanta Sunday became official Monday when coach Matt Nagy announced that Nick Foles is the team's new starting quarterback.
Foles looks for ways to help as backup
With Mitchell Trubisky named starting quarterback, Nick Foles is invested in helping his younger teammate succeed.
Bears face tough decision in choosing No. 1 QB
The quarterback competition between Mitchell Trubisky and Nick Foles unofficially ended Wednesday when the Bears held their final padded practice of training camp. But with no definitive winner, coach Matt Nagy is tasked with a difficult decision.
Bears won't announce starting QB before opener
Bears coach Matt Nagy revealed after Saturday's scrimmage at Soldier Field that he will not announce the winner of the quarterback competition between Mitchell Trubisky and Nick Foles prior to the regular season opener.
Foles enjoying assimilation process with Bears
Making up for lost time after all offseason practices were cancelled due to COVID-19, quarterback Nick Foles is gradually building a rapport with his new Bears teammates, acknowledging that the process "doesn't happen overnight."
Bears inching closer to start of QB competition
All systems are go for the highly-anticipated quarterback competition between Mitchell Trubisky and Nick Foles. But the battle won't officially kick off until the Bears begin practicing late next week at Halas Hall.
Foles expects transition to Bears will be smooth
Although he has yet to practice with his new Bears teammates, quarterback Nick Foles is confident that his assimilation will be smooth thanks to his familiarity with coach Matt Nagy and the offense.
Bears' QB battle will have much different look
With all offseason workouts and preseason games cancelled due to COVID-19, the competition for the Bears' starting quarterback job between Mitchell Trubisky and Nick Foles now will be conducted entirely in training camp.
5 players to watch on offense in training camp
Senior writer Larry Mayer discusses five Bears players on offense to monitor when training camp begins next week, including second-year running back David Montgomery.
Meet 10 veterans Bears added from other teams
With training camp looming, take an in-depth look at outside linebacker Robert Quinn and the other NFL veterans the Bears acquired during a busy offseason.
Bears training camp preview: Quarterbacks
There promises to be a slew of intriguing storylines to follow in Bears training camp. But none will garner as much attention as the battle for the starting quarterback position between Mitchell Trubisky and Nick Foles.
QB competition will begin on practice field
While the Bears are in the midst of their virtual offseason program, coach Matt Nagy said Friday the competition for the starting quarterback position won't truly begin until players can return to the practice field.