|18||@Vikings||L 17 - 31||1||1|
|17||Giants||W 29 - 3||1||1|
|16||@Seahawks||W 25 - 24||1||1|
|14||@Packers||L 30 - 45||1||1|
|15||Vikings||L 9 - 17||1||1|
|13||Cardinals||L 22 - 33||1||1|
|12||@Lions||W 16 - 14||1||1|
|11||Ravens||L 13 - 16||1||1|
|9||@Steelers||L 27 - 29||1||1|
|8||49ers||L 22 - 33||1||1|
|7||@Buccaneers||L 3 - 38||1||1|
|6||Packers||L 14 - 24||1||1|
|5||@Raiders||W 20 - 9||1||1|
|4||Lions||W 24 - 14||1||1|
|3||@Browns||L 6 - 26||1||1|
|1||@Rams||L 14 - 34||1||1|
|2||Bengals||W 20 - 17||1||1|
Offensive Line Career
- Has played in 26 career games with 24 starts at center
- Spent his 2019 rookie season on the practice squad; elevated to the active roster in 2020 prior to Week 6 at the Panthers
2021 SEASON (Bears):
- Started at center in all 17 games of the 2021 season
- Helped David Montgomery rush for 108 yards against the Rams in Week 1
- Helped pave way for the Bears to rush for 188 yards and three rushing scores in the Week 4 win over the Lions
- Helped Bears QB Justin Fields rush for a season-high 103 yards vs. the 49ers in Week 8
- Helped pave the way for the Bears record a season-high 414 total net yards on offense Week 9 at the Steelers (136 rushing, 278 passing)
- Paved the way for the Bears to record 353 total net yards on offense Week 11 vs. the Ravens
- Helped pave the way for the Bears to record 378 total net yards on offense during the Week 12 victory at the Lions
- Helped RB David Montgomery rush for a season-high 141 yards all-purpose yards vs. the Cardinals
- Paved the way for the Bears to rush for two touchdowns on the ground and score one in the air in the Week 16 win at the Seahawks
- Helped RB David Montgomery rush for two touchdowns in the Week 17 win vs. the Giants
2020 SEASON (Bears):
- Played in nine games with seven starts at center; received his first career start at center in the Week 8 overtime loss to the Saints; also started at center in the Wild Card playoff game at the Saints
- Helped pave the way for the Bears to rush for a season-high 199 yards and two rushing scores in the Week 15 win at Minnesota
- Helped the Bears rush for 140 yards and three rushing scores in Week 13 vs. Detroit and 169 yards and a score vs. Houston in Week 14
- Spent Weeks 1-5 on the practice squad; called up to the active roster in Week 6
- Played in a reserve roll at center for the injured Cody Whitehair in Week 7 at the Rams
- Inactive with a knee injury for Weeks 9-10; came back Week 12 at Green Bay where he started once again at center
2019 SEASON (Bears):
- Spent entire 2019 season on Bears practice squad
Sam Mustipher: 'How can I be the best center to win?' | Press Conference
Center Sam Mustipher speaks with the media Wednesday at Halas Hall.
Sam Mustipher: 'You have to search for opportunities to get better' | Press Conference
Center Sam Mustipher speaks with the media Thursday from Halas Hall.
Sam Mustipher: 'It comes back to execution' | Press Conference
Offensive line Sam Mustipher addresses the media following the Bears' 24-14 Week 6 loss to the Green Bay Packers.
Sam Mustipher: 'We gotta stack performances' | Press Conference
Center Sam Mustipher speaks with the media Thursday at Halas Hall.
Sam Mustipher: 'We were executing' | Press Conference
Offensive lineman Sam Mustipher addresses the media after the Bears' 24-14 victory over the Detroit Lions.
Sam Mustipher: 'It's about being honest with ourselves' | Press Conference
Offensive linemen Sam Mustipher speaks with the media Tuesday at Halas Hall.
Sam Mustipher: 'There's a lot to improve on but there's a lot to be proud of' | Press Conference
OL Sam Mustipher speaks with the media Tuesday to discuss the Bears' Week 1 game against the Los Angeles Rams.
Sam Mustipher talks building continuity on O-line | Press Conference
Offensive lineman Sam Mustipher meets with the media following the Bears' preseason victory over the Tennessee Titans.
Sam Mustipher: 'As a unit, we're all trying to be 'that' guy' | Press Conference
Offensive lineman Sam Mustipher addresses the media following Monday's training camp practice at Halas Hall.
Sam Mustipher talks about his offseason body transformation | Press Conference
Offensive lineman Sam Mustipher meets with the media after Friday's training camp practice at Halas Hall and discusses his offseason diet and workout program.
Roster Moves: Bears tender exclusive rights free agents
The Bears on Tuesday tendered one-year contracts to all three of their exclusive rights free agents: center Sam Mustipher, tight end Jesper Horsted and tackle Lachavious Simmons.
Bears O-line actively working to make corrections
Watching tape of Sunday's loss to the Browns was "like going to the dentist," according to Bears center Sam Mustipher, who vowed that the offensive line will work hard to find solutions and show improvement.
5 things we learned from Bears coordinators
Bears coordinators Bill Lazor (offense), Sean Desai (defense) and Chris Tabor (special teams) spoke to the media Thursday about center Sam Mustipher, cornerback Jaylon Johnson and other key players.
Mustipher's success story is only just beginning
Fueled by the same mentality he had as an undrafted free agent, Bears starting center Sam Mustipher bulked up during the offseason by spending more time in the weight room and at the dinner table.
Bears 2021 position preview: Offensive line
With four of five starters returning, the Bears offensive line hopes to pick up this year where it left off during the second half of last season when the reconfigured unit helped key an offensive resurgence.
New role but same mentality for Mustipher
Although center Sam Mustipher is now more established than he had been in two previous years with the Bears, the Notre Dame product has approached the offseason program with the same mindset.
9 players to watch in 2021: Sam Mustipher
The best is seemingly yet to come for Bears center Sam Mustipher, who stepped into the starting lineup midway through the 2020 season and helped solidify the offensive line.
Bears lament playoff loss, set sights on future
One day after Sunday's disappointing 21-9 Wild Card loss to the Saints, Bears players reflected on their roller-coaster 2020 season and the importance of learning from their playoff defeat.
Young players help fuel Bears' recent resurgence
The Bears boast several talented veterans on both sides of the ball, but a group of promising young players has been just as instrumental in the team's recent resurgence, especially on offense.
New-look offensive line continues to impress
The offensive line has helped key the Bears' post-bye week success on offense.
Mustipher impressing Bears teammates, coaches
Bears players and coaches have raved about new starting center Sam Mustipher, lauding his ability and a maturity that makes him seem like a seasoned veteran.
Mustipher proud to be viewed as intelligent player
Bears first-year center Sam Mustipher, who is expected to make his first NFL start Sunday, is pleased to hear that coaches and teammates have described him as "smart," "extremely bright" and "an intellectual."