|12||@Lions||W 16 - 14|
|11||Ravens||L 13 - 16|
|9||@Steelers||L 27 - 29||4||68||17||39||0|
|8||49ers||L 22 - 33||3||21||7||10||0|
|7||@Buccaneers||L 3 - 38||2||16||8||12||0|
|6||Packers||L 14 - 24||4||53||13.3||20||0|
|5||@Raiders||W 20 - 9||4||32||8||12||0|
|4||Lions||W 24 - 14||3||63||21||28||0|
|3||@Browns||L 6 - 26||2||27||13.5||18||0|
|2||Bengals||W 20 - 17||2||24||12||13||1|
|1||@Rams||L 14 - 34||6||35||5.8||9||0|
- Has appeared in 88 career NFL games with 84 starts over six-plus seasons with the Jaguars (2014-17) and Bears (2018-20)
- Has recorded 457 career receptions for 5,999 yards (13.1 avg) and 39 touchdowns
- Has recorded at least one reception in all 88 career games
- Became the fifth Bears player ever to post back-to-back 1,000 yard-seasons (2019-20)
- Tied for first in 10+ reception games with five in Bears history with Brandon Marshall and Alshon Jeffery
- Owns 16 games of 100+ receiving yards and his eight career multi-touchdown performances, is tied for seventh in the NFL since he entered the league in 2014
- Recorded four multiple TD games in Jacksonville, which are tied for the second most in franchise history
- His 14 TD receptions in 2015 with Jacksonville set the single-season franchise record
- 2019: Walter Payton Man of the Year nominee; Ed Block Courage Award
- 2015: Pro Bowl Selection; Ed Block Courage Award
2020 SEASON (Bears):
- Led the team with 102 receptions (sixth in the NFL) for 1,250 yards and six touchdowns
- In Week 16, he reached 100 receptions on the season for the first time in his career; it marked the first 100-catch season by a Bears player since Matt Forte in 2014 (102) and the first by a WR since Brandon Marshall in 2013 (100)
- In Week 14, he eclipsed 1,000 yards for the season, becoming the fifth Bears player ever to post back-to-back 1,000-yard campaigns, joining Curtis Conway (1995-96), Marty Booker (2001-02), Brandon Marshall (2012-13), and Alshon Jeffery (2013-14)
- He joined former WR Brandon Marshall as the only Bears players to surpass season totals of 100 catches and 1,200 receiving yards (Marshall did so twice 2012-13)
- Had 22 receptions of 20+ yards, which was tied for most in Bears history (Marcus Robinson, 22, 1999)
- Currently has a catch of 20+ yards in 14 straight games, the longest such streak in Bears history
- Had 12 games with at least 70 yards receiving, including four games with 100+
- Caught two touchdowns on eight receptions for 74 yards in Week 12 at Green Bay. His four multi-TD games as a Bear is four off of Harlon Hill's (8) for the most multi-TD games in Bears history
- Tied a career high with 10 catches for 123 yards and a 37-yard touchdown in the Week 3 win over the Falcons
- Also recorded 10 catches for 90 yards in the Week 5 win over the Buccaneers
- Recorded another 100-yard performance in Week 4 vs. the Colts, catching seven passes for 101 yards, including one touchdown late in the fourth quarter; eclipsed 5,000 career receiving yards with a 27-yard grab in the second quarter vs. IND
- Caught five passes for 74 yards in the Week 1 win at Detroit, including a long of 22 yards
- Caught a season-long 42 yarder in Week 7 at the Rams; caught four passes for 70 yards in the game
- Recorded six catches for 87 yards and a touchdown in the Week 8 overtime loss to the Saints; became the 17th NFL player in history to hit career totals of at least 400 receptions, 5,000 receiving yards and 35 TDs by their 80th career game vs. NO
2019 SEASON (Bears):
- Appeared in 16 games with 15 starts, recording a career-high 98 receptions for 1,147 yards (11.7 avg) and seven touchdowns (all team highs)
- Recorded three 100-yard receiving games, including a season-high 131 in the Week 12 win over the Giants
- Recorded 13 games with at least five catches, including seven games with seven or more
- Went over the 1,000-yard mark in Week 15 at GB, becoming the first Bears receiver to eclipse 1,000 yards since Alshon Jeffery in 2014
- His 1,147 total receiving yards marked the second-highest of his career and he joined Brandon Marshall (2012-13) and Marty Booker (2002) as the only Bears to record 95+ receptions and 1,100 yards in a single season
- Over the last six games Robinson totaled 41 catches for 514 yards and four TDs; 29 of those 41 catches went for first downs
- Walter Payton Man of the Year nominee
2018 SEASON (Bears):
- Appeared in 13 games (12 starts), recording 754 yards on 55 receptions (13.7 avg) and four touchdowns
- Hauled in 10 receptions in Week 2 vs. Seattle, which matched his career-high
- Recorded two touchdowns vs. Detroit
- Caught 10 passes for 143 yards in Wild Card playoff game vs. PHI; the 10 receptions tied Matt Forte for most receptions in a postseason game and 143 receiving yards are most all-time in a postseason game in franchise history (passing Willie Gault - 129)
- Inactive for Games 7-8 and 16
2017 SEASON (Jaguars):
- Started the opening game, catching one pass for 17 yards before injuring his knee in the first quarter at Houston
- Placed on Injured Reserve in Week 2 for the remainder of the season
2016 SEASON (Jaguars):
- Started all 16 games for the Jaguars, catching 73 passes for 883 yards (12.1 avg) and six touchdowns
- Recorded two 100+ yard games: had 9 catches for 147 yards in Week 16 win vs. TEN and had 9 catches for 107 yards in a Week 10 loss to Houston
2015 SEASON (Jaguars):
- Started all 16 games, recording 80 receptions for 1,400 yards (17.5 avg) and 14 touchdowns
- His 14 touchdowns set a single-season franchise record and tied for the NFL lead (Doug Baldwin, Brandon Marshall)
- Set career-highs in receptions with 10 at Tennessee (12/6), receiving yards (155, vs. MIA 9/15) and receiving TDs (3, at TEN 12/6)
- Caught a career-long 90-yard touchdown at New Orleans
- Recorded six 100-yard receiving games, including two games with 150+ yards
- Recorded 61 catches for first downs and 19 catches of 25+ yards
2014 SEASON (Jaguars):
- Played in 10 games (8 starts) as a rookie, recording 48 receptions for 548 yards (11.4 avg) and 2 touchdowns
- Was tied for first among rookies in receptions and fourth in receiving yards at the time of his injury
- Placed on Injured Reserve in Week 12
Allen Robinson II: 'We have a resilient team' | Press Conference
Wide Receiver Allen Robinson II speaks with the media Tuesday at Halas Hall.
Justin Fields scrambles, finds Allen Robinson II for third-down conversion
Bears QB Justin Fields escapes a muddy pocket, moves to his left and finds a wide open Allen Robinson II for a 17-yard pickup on third down.
Allen Robinson makes HUGE catch of Justin Fields throw for 39 yards
Bears WR Allen Robinson II hauls in a Justin Fields pass along the sideline for a clutch 39-yard gain.
Allen Robinson II focused on improving, increasing production | Press Conference
Wide receiver Allen Robinson II speaks with the media Wednesday from Halas Hall.
Allen Robinson II: Media Availability | Press Conference
Bears wide receiver Allen Robinson II talks with the media Tuesday from Halas Hall.
Allen Robinson II focused on capitalizing on opportunities | Press Conference
Wide receiver Allen Robinson II addresses the media Tuesday at Halas Hall.
Justin Fields pinpoints Allen Robinson II on the sideline
Bears QB Justin Fields drops a perfect throw in the bucket to WR Allen Robinson II for a 20-yard pickup.
Allen Robinson II on Packers rivalry: 'It's very prevalent for us as players' | Press Conference
Wide receiver Allen Robinson II speaks with the media Tuesday at Halas Hall.
Allen Robinson II showcases strong hands on high-point grab
Bears WR Allen Robinson II makes an impressive hands catch of a Justin Fields throw to pick up a Bears first down.
Allen Robinson II vs. Lions "Let's ride" | Mic'd Up
Go on the field with the Bears as wide receiver Allen Robinson II is mic'd up during Sunday's Week 4 victory over the Detroit Lions.
Allen Robinson II: 'We want to continue to get better' | Press Conference
Wide receiver Allen Robinson II speaks with the media on Tuesday at Halas Hall.
Justin Fields fires pinpoint sideline pass to toe-tapping Allen Robinson II
Bears WR Allen Robinson II gets his feet down and makes a great catch of a beautiful Justin Fields throw.
Allen Robinson II: 'Trying to maximize my opportunities' | Press Conference
Wide receiver Allen Robinson II addresses the media Tuesday at Halas Hall.
Allen Robinson II: 'We took advantage of our opportunities' | Press Conference
Wide receiver Allen Robinson II addressed the media on Tuesday at Halas Hall.
Andy Dalton fires strike to Allen Robinson for TD
QB Andy Dalton throws a perfect pass to WR Allen Robinson II for a 10-yard touchdown to cap off a fantastic opening drive.
Allen Robinson II: 'I'm ready for the workload' | Player Profile
Wide receiver Allen Robinson II sits down with Jeff Joniak to talk about being a mentor to younger Bears wide receivers and how fatherhood has changed his life.
Allen Robinson II: 'I want to try to make every play' | Press Conference
Wide receiver Allen Robinson II meets with the media before Wednesday's practice at Halas Hall.
Allen Robinson II: 'I'm always motivated' | Press Conference
WR Allen Robinson II speaks with the media following Monday's practice at Halas Hall.
Allen Robinson II talks WRs : 'We have a lot of playmakers' | Press Conference
Wide receiver Allen Robinson II meets with the media following Tuesday's training camp practice at Halas Hall.
Top 100 Players of 2021: Allen Robinson No. 87
Bears wide receiver Allen Robinson II has been voted by his peers as the No. 87 player in the NFL "Top 100 Players of 2021" rankings.
Allen Robinson II: 'It's constant communication' with Andy Dalton | Press Conference
Wide receiver Allen Robinson II meets with the media following Saturday's training camp practice at Halas Hall.
Allen Robinson II motivated for 2021 season | Press Conferences
Receiver Allen Robinson II address the media Tuesday ahead of the start of Dr Pepper Zero Sugar Chicago Bears Training Camp at Halas Hall.
Robinson II focused on 2021 season
Wide receiver Allen Robinson II meets with the media before Wednesday's minicamp practice at Halas Hall.
Update: Pace talks NFL Draft, Piccolo Awards
Lauren Screeden has your latest team news after Ryan Pace spoke to the media on Tuesday, and Allen Robinson II and Darnell Mooney were presented the 2020 Brian Piccolo Awards.
Injury Update: Robinson, Hicks listed as questionable
Bears stars Allen Robinson II and Akiem Hicks returned to practice on a limited basis Friday and are questionable on the injury report for Sunday's home game against the rival Packers at Soldier Field.
Bears offense hopes to build on positives from loss
The Bears moved the ball consistently in their season-opening loss to the Rams. But as they prepare for Sunday's home opener versus the Bengals, they're focused on correcting the miscues that limited them to 14 points.
Bears WR Robinson voted NFL's 87th best player
Bears receiver Allen Robinson II has been voted the 87th best player in the NFL in a poll of league players conducted by NFL Network.
Bears 2021 position preview: Wide receiver
Talented veteran Allen Robinson II and promising second-year pro Darnell Mooney return to lead a Bears receiving corps that added speedy free agents Marquise Goodwin and Damiere Byrd during the offseason.
Quick Hits: Bears minicamp Day 1 notebook
All the latest news from the first day of Bears minicamp includes receiver Allen Robinson II's return, nose tackle Eddie Goldman's absence and a free agent-acquisition who was the star of the day.
Robinson, Mooney presented Brian Piccolo Award
The Bears on Tuesday announced that receivers Allen Robinson II and Darnell Mooney are the 2020 veteran and rookie winners, respectively, of the prestigious Brian Piccolo Award.
Pace discusses key Bears topics with media
Speaking to reporters via Zoom Friday, Bears general manager Ryan Pace shared his thoughts on signing quarterback Andy Dalton, receiver Allen Robinson II's status and more.
Bears put franchise tag on Robinson
The Bears on Tuesday placed a franchise tag on Allen Robinson II, assuring the veteran receiver a one-year contract for the 2021 season.
Bears lament playoff loss, set sights on future
One day after Sunday's disappointing 21-9 Wild Card loss to the Saints, Bears players reflected on their roller-coaster 2020 season and the importance of learning from their playoff defeat.
Robinson remains key cog in Bears offense
It's no secret that the Bears hope to get No. 1 receiver Allen Robinson II more involved in their offense in Sunday's Wild Card game in New Orleans than he was in the regular-season finale.
Where We Rank for the 2020 season
With the regular season in the books, several Bears players finished the season ranked highly in individual statistical categories. Here's how they stack up.
Where We Rank heading into Week 17
The last five weeks have seen an offensive explosion that has moved the Bears offense and offensive players up in league rankings. Here's how they stack up.
Where We Rank heading into Week 16
Some Bears players rank at or near the top of the NFL in key statistical categories entering Week 16 of the season. Here's how they stack up.
4 things we learned from coach Mike Furrey
Bears receivers coach Mike Furrey recently spoke to the media about Allen Robinson II's consistency, rookie Darnell Mooney's maturity and poise, and more.
Robinson explains pivotal play late in loss
During a video call with the media Wednesday, Bears receiver Allen Robinson II detailed what led him to step out of bounds a yard short of a first down in last Sunday's loss to the Lions.
Choosing Sides: How many yards will Robinson amass?
This week our panel—including one former Bears star receiver—predicts how many yards Allen Robinson II will compile Sunday against the Lions.
Robinson determined in final stretch
With six games left in the regular season, receiver Allen Robinson II is determined to finish the season strong.
Robinson excelled without practicing last week
Allen Robinson II delivered another excellent performance last Sunday against the Saints, but it was even more impressive given that he didn't practice all week due to a concussion.
Robinson clears protocol, expected to play Sunday
It appears that top Bears receiver Allen Robinson II will be able to play in Sunday's home game against the Saints after all after clearing the NFL's concussion protocol.
Bears receiver Robinson in concussion protocol
Bears No. 1 receiver Allen Robinson II is in the NFL's concussion protocol program after getting hurt late in Monday night's game against the Rams in Los Angeles.
Robinson optimistic about direction of offense
Receiver Allen Robinson II believes the Bears offense is addressing its weaknesses.
Quick Hits: Robinson, Miller show resiliency in win
Receivers Allen Robinson II and Anthony Miller embodied the Bears' perseverance and determination in Sunday's comeback win in Atlanta, scoring touchdowns after both had apparent TDs reversed via replay reviews.
Choosing Sides: What will be highest outcome?
Our six-person panel predicts which of the following will produce the highest outcome Sunday in Atlanta: Mitchell Trubisky's passer rating, David Montgomery's rushing yards or Allen Robinson II's receiving yards.
Quick Hits: Robinson knew Mooney was special
After training together during the offseason in Florida, the emergence of Bears rookie receiver Darnell Mooney early this season hasn't surprised veteran teammate Allen Robinson II.
Allen Robinson addresses contract situation
One day after causing a stir by removing all Bears references from his social media accounts, receiver Allen Robinson II told reporters that he's focusing on his on-field performance and that his love for the team, its fans and the city "has never wavered."
1,000-yard receiving seasons in Bears history
WR Allen Robinson II put up his second straight season of more than 1,000 receiving yards in 2020, marking the 17th time a Bears wideout has eclipsed the 1,000-yard mark in a single year. Take a look at our list to see how many of the other receivers you can name.