|8||Saints||L 23 - 26||1||1|
|7||@Rams||L 10 - 24||1||1|
|2||Giants||W 17 - 13||1||1|
|6||@Panthers||W 23 - 16||1||1|
|5||Buccaneers||W 20 - 19||1||1|
|4||Colts||L 11 - 19||1||1|
|3||@Falcons||W 30 - 26||1||1|
|1||@Lions||W 27 - 23||1||1|
Offensive Line Career
- Has appeared in 118 games with 110 starts with the Cardinals (2012-15) and Bears (2016-20)
- Part of an offensive line that allowed just 27 sacks in 2015 (tied for 4th fewest in the NFL) and 28 sacks in 2014 (tied for the 6th fewest in the NFL)
- Helped the Cardinals gain 6,692 yards from scrimmage in 2015, which ranked 2nd in the NFL and 2nd in franchise history
- One of six offensive linemen in the NFL that started all 16 contests as rookies in 2012 ... started 4 of 4 postseason contests for the Bears and Cardinals
2020 SEASON (Bears)
- Started the first eight games at right tackle; exited the Week 8 game vs. the Saints with a knee injury
- Helped the Bears rush for 149 yards in the Week 1 win at Detroit, 135 in Week 2 vs. NYG and 130 in Week 3 vs. ATL
- Recorded his first career reception on a tipped pass in the fourth quarter Week 2 win over the Giants
2019 SEASON (Bears):
- Started 10 games at right tackle; inactive for Week 3 at Washington and Weeks 13-17
2018 SEASON (Bears):
- Started 16 games at right tackle, including the Wild Card playoff game vs Philadelphia
- Part of an offensive line that allowed just 33 sacks, tied for the third fewest in the NFC
2017 SEASON (Bears):
- Started 15 games at right tackle; inactive for Game 16
2016 SEASON (Bears):
- Started 15 games at right tackle; inactive Game 10
- Paved the way for rookie Jordan Howard to 1,313 rushing yards (second in NFL)
- Helped the Bears to the third most passing yards (gross and net) in franchise history
2015 SEASON (Cardinals):
- Started the Cardinals final 14 games of the regular season and both playoff games at RT
- Helped Arizona gain 6,692 yards from scrimmage, which ranked 2nd in the NFL and 2nd in franchise annals
- Part of an offensive line that allowed just 27 sacks (tied for 4th fewest in the NFL)
- On the reserve/suspended list for the first two games of the season
2014 SEASON (Cardinals):
- Started every game at RT, the second time in three years
- Part of line that allowed just 28 sacks on the season, tied for the 6th fewest in the NFL in 2014
2013 SEASON (Cardinals):
- Played in 8 games, seeing time at RT and as an eligible extra blocker
- Inactive for the first 6 games of the season
- Made season debut vs. Atlanta (10/27)
2012 SEASON (Cardinals):
- Started all 16 games at RT in his rookie season
- Was the only Cardinals rookie to start every game and was one of six rookie offensive linemen in the NFL to start all 16 games as a rookie
4th down catch by … Bobby Massie?
Bears RT Bobby Massive makes a huge catch off a deflected pass to move the chains.
Massie: 'It's a brand new year for us'
Offensive lineman Bobby Massie meets with the media Tuesday at Halas Hall.
Massie talks about ankle: I'll be good to go next season
Offensive lineman Bobby Massie addresses the media on Monday at Halas Hall.
Massie on running the football: Just stick with it
Offensive lineman Bobby Massie addresses the media on Tuesday at Halas Hall.
Massie on facing the Rams: You have to be ready to play
Offensive lineman Bobby Massie addresses the media before Wednesday's practice at Halas Hall.
Thayer's Playbook: Bears handle business in trenches
Tom Thayer breaks down game tape and shows how the Bears' offensive and defensive lines schemed against the Giants in their Week 13 matchup.
ITB: Big Guys, Compact Cars - Massie
Bears offensive lineman Bobby Massie goes for a ride with Anthony Adams in another edition of "Big Guys in Compact Cars."
Massie: Excited for upcoming season
Offensive lineman Bobby Massie addresses the media following OTAs at Halas Hall.
ITB: Massie on playing with Long
New tackle Bobby Massie cannot wait to play next to Kyle Long, the same guy that helped recruit him to the Bears.
One on one with Bobby Massie
Offensive lineman Bobby Massie sits down with Jeff Joniak one on one to discuss joining the Bears.
Behind the scenes: Trevathan & Massie
Go behind the scenes as Danny Trevathan and Bobby Massie arrive at Halas Hall for the first time.
Trevathan, Massie Introduced
Bears newly signed linebacker Danny Trevathan and offensive tackle Bobby Massie are introduced to the media Thursday at Halas Hall.
Roster Moves: Bears put Massie on IR; Ifedi, Spriggs on COVID-19 list
The Bears on Tuesday put offensive linemen Germain Ifedi and Jason Spriggs on the reserve/COVID-19 list, placed right tackle Bobby Massie on injured reserve and promoted Lachavious Simmons from the practice squad.
Bears training camp preview: Offensive line
The Bears have entrusted new offensive line coach Juan Castillo, a veteran of 24 NFL seasons, with helping a unit that regressed in 2019 to revert to its stellar 2018 form this season.
Bears' 2019 position review: Offensive line
After sending two players to the Pro Bowl and helping the Bears win the NFC North championship with a 12-4 record in 2018, the offensive line regressed in 2019.
Five-star ranking 'meant the world' to Massie
One of only four five-star college recruits on the Bears roster, tackle Bobby Massie will never forget what it meant to receive such a high rating.
2-Minute Drill: Callahan scores lone TD on trick play
Bryce Callahan provided the top Bears highlight in Sunday's 23-10 season-ending loss to the Vikings, returning a punt 59 yards for a touchdown on a trick play.
4 things to watch: Bears-Vikings
Senior writer Larry Mayer identifies four storylines to watch Sunday when the Bears visit the Vikings, including their ability to contain Minnesota quarterback Case Keenum.
2-Minute Drill: Fuller shines in win
Cornerback Kyle Fuller led an opportunistic Bears defense Sunday at Soldier Field, recording one interception and six pass breakups in a 20-3 win over the Browns.
4 players to watch: Bears-Panthers
Larry Mayer and Eli Kaberon of ChicagoBears.com discuss the Bears players they'll be watching on both sides of the ball in Sunday's home game against the Carolina Panthers.
4 things to watch: Bears-Falcons
Senior writer Larry Mayer identifies four things to watch in Sunday's season opener against the Falcons, including quarterback Mike Glennon's first start for the Bears.
Bears announce Week 1 depth chart
The Bears released their first depth chart of the regular season, and it lists both receiver Kendall Wright and rookie safety Eddie Jackson among the team's starters.
Kwiatkoski delivers big hit in loss to Browns
Bears inside linebacker Nick Kwiatkoski produced an impact play-both figuratively and literally-with a first-quarter sack in Thursday night's preseason finale against the Browns.
Bears lines both excelled in preseason win
Skill position players always seem to garner the most attention, but the Bears offensive and defensive lines both deserve credit for how well they played last Saturday night in Arizona.
Bears reveal first unofficial depth chart
The Bears released their first unofficial depth chart Monday in advance of Thursday night's preseason opener against the Broncos at Soldier Field.
Offensive line should provide continuity
While the Bears made major changes at most positions during the offseason, the offensive line is one of the few areas that will return virtually intact.
Pace discusses approach to free agency
General manager Ryan Pace intends to address some of the Bears' most pressing needs in free agency, but he's going to be responsible and disciplined in his approach.
Whitehair excelled at a new position
The emergence of rookie second-round pick Cody Whitehair at a position he had never played in college was one of the most pleasant surprises for the Bears in 2016.
Top 25 Headlines of 2016
As 2016 comes to a close and the new year approaches, Bears senior writer Larry Mayer highlights the top 25 headlines from the past year.
Floyd doubtful for season finale
Rookie outside linebacker Leonard Floyd did not practice again Friday due to a concussion and has been listed as doubtful for Sunday's season finale in Minnesota.
3 things that stood out in Week 14 loss
Senior writer Larry Mayer discusses three things that stood out Sunday in the Bears' 20-17 loss to the Lions at Ford Field.
Brown hopes to make most of chances
With Zach Miller out for the rest of the season with a broken foot, new Bears tight end Daniel Brown is hoping to make the most of expanded playing time down the stretch.
Trevathan suffers serious knee injury
The injury-ravaged Bears lost another key player Sunday when inside linebacker Danny Trevathan hurt his right knee late in a 27-21 defeat to the Titans.
Cutler misses second straight practice
Jay Cutler did not practice Thursday for a second straight day due to a shoulder injury, but the Bears quarterback has not yet been ruled out of Sunday's game against the Titans.
Bears defense to be tested by Mariota
The Bears will face one of the NFL's top young quarterbacks Sunday when they host Marcus Mariota and the Tennessee Titans at Soldier Field.
Which back does Howard compare to?
Senior writer Larry Mayer discusses which back rookie Jordan Howard reminds him of, the status of injured cornerback Kyle Fuller and the Bears players who have started each of the first 10 games this season.