|1||Packers||L 20 - 38||1||1|
|2||@Buccaneers||L 17 - 27||1||1|
|3||@Chiefs||L 10 - 41||1||1|
|4||Broncos||L 28 - 31||1||1|
|5||@Commanders||W 40 - 20||1||1|
|6||Vikings||L 13 - 19||1||1|
|7||Raiders||W 30 - 12||1||1|
|8||@Chargers||L 13 - 30||1||1|
|9||@Saints||L 17 - 24||1||1|
|10||Panthers||W 16 - 13||1||1|
|11||@Lions||L 26 - 31||1||0|
|12||@Vikings||W 12 - 10||1||0|
Offensive Line Career
- Completed his seventh season with the Bears and in the NFL in 2022; has started 107 games (60 at C, 43 at LG, 3 at RG) for the Bears; also has two postseason starts
- 2018: Pro Bowl selection
- 2016: PFWA All-Rookie Team
2022 SEASON (Bears):
- Started on the offensive line in Week 1 vs. San Francisco and played every offensive snap
- In Week 2 at Green Bay, he started at left guard and blocked for David Montgomery, who rushed for a season-high 122 yards
- Helped pave way for the second straight 120+ yard rushing performance in Week 3 vs. Houston, blocking for Khalil Herbert en route to a career-high 157 rushing yards
- Made the start at left guard at New York in Week 4, but left the game due to injury
- In Week 9 vs. Miami, played his 100th career game for the Bears
- He becomes the 28th offensive lineman in franchise history to reach the century mark for games played
- The last player to do so was Charles Leno Jr., who played in 102 games for the Bears from 2014-20
- Provided run support in the Bears' fourth straight game with over 225 rushing yards, led by quarterback Justin Fields' 178 yards on 15 rushes, which set the regular-season record for most rushing yards in a game by a quarterback
- They became the second team in the Super Bowl era, joining the 1976 Pittsburgh Steelers, to rush for at least 225 yards in four consecutive games
- Listed as the starting left guard in Week 10 vs. Detroit and led the way to 258 rushing yards on the afternoon, the fifth consecutive game in which the Bears have topped 225 yards on the ground
- The Bears are now the first team in NFL history to rush for at least 225 yards in five straight games
- They're also the second team since 1920 with at least 2,000 rushing yards as a team (2,017) through their first 10 games of a season, joining the 2019 Baltimore Ravens (2,031)
- Got the starting nod at left guard in Week 11 vs. Atlanta
- Was listed as the starting left guard vs. the Jets in Week 12
- Played every offensive snap against the Packers in Week 13
- Started at left guard and played every snap on offense vs. Philadelphia in Week 15
- Started at left guard and helped pave way to 200 rushing yards at Detroit in Week 17
- Started the final game of the season vs. Minnesota, helping block en route to the Bears setting the single-season franchise record for rushing yards, finishing the year with 3,014 yards on the ground
2021 SEASON (Bears):
- Started in all 17 games of the 2021 season
- Helped David Montgomery rush for 108 yards vs. the Rams in Week 1
- Started at left guard in the Week 2 victory over the Bengals
- Helped pave the way for the Bears to rush for 188 yards in the Week 4 win over the Lions
- Helped the Bears rush for 143 yards in the Week 5 win at the Raiders
- Paved the way for Bears QB Justin Fields to rush for a season-high 103 rushing yards Week 8 vs. the 49ers
- Helped pave the way for the Bears to record a season-high 414 total net yards on offense Week 9 at the Steelers
- Helped the Bears record 353 total net yards on offense Week 11 vs. the Ravens
- Paved the way for the Bears to record 378 total net yards on offense during the Week 12 victory at Detroit
- Helped RB David Montgomery record a season-high 141 all-purpose yards Week 13 vs. the Cardinals
- Paved the way for the Bears to rush for two touchdowns and record 317 total net yards on offense in the Week 16 win at Seattle
- Helped David Montgomery rush for two touchdowns in the Week 17 win vs. the Giants
2020 SEASON (Bears)
- Played and started in 14 of 16 games; had started every game at center before an injury in Week 7; inactive for Weeks 8 & 9 with calf injury; returned Week 10 vs. MIN
- Helped the Bears rush for 149 yards in the Week 1 win at Detroit, 135 in Week 2 vs. NYG and 130 in Week 3 vs. ATL
- Helped pave the way for David Montgomery to rush for 103 yards in Week 12 at Green Bay
- Helped the Bears rush for 140 vs. the Lions in Week 13, including three rushing scores, and 169 yards on the ground in the Week 14 win over the Texans
- Helped pave the way for the Bears to rush for a season-high 199 yards and two rushing scores in the Week 15 win at Minnesota
2019 SEASON (Bears):
- Started 16 games, the first eight at left guard before finishing the season at center for the final eight
2018 SEASON (Bears):
- Named to his first Pro Bowl
- Started 16 games at center; part of an offensive line that allowed just 33 sacks, tied for the third fewest in the NFC
- Started Wild Card playoff game vs. PHI (1/6/19)
2017 SEASON (Bears):
- Started 16 games; played three different positions on the offensive line: 12 at C, 2 at LG, 2 at RG
- Help Jordan Howard become the first Chicago Bear to rush for 1,000+ yards in his first two seasons as a Bear
2016 SEASON (Bears):
- Started all 16 games as a rookie for the Chicago Bears and paved the way for rookie Jordan Howard to rush for 1,313 yards (2nd in NFL)
- Helped the Bears to the third most passing yards (gross and net) in franchise history
Cody Whitehair named Bears' Salute to Service Award nominee
Bears offensive lineman Cody Whitehair has been named the team's 2023 Salute to Service Award nominee.
Cody Whitehair on Bears-Packers rivalry | Press Conference
Offensive lineman Cody Whitehair addresses the media on Monday at Halas Hall.
Scott, Jones, Whitehair speak on being technically sound | Press Conference
Tyler Scott, Justin Jones, and Cody Whitehair address the media on Monday at Halas Hall.
Whitehair, Herbert, Gordon on OTAs | Press Conference
Offensive lineman Cody Whitehair, running back Khalil Herbert and defensive back Kyler Gordon address the media on Wednesday at Halas Hall.
Cody Whitehair talks family, holiday traditions | Sippin' with Screeden
Lauren Screeden sits down with Bears offensive lineman Cody Whitehair in this special holiday edition of "Sippin' with Screeden" brought to you by Dunkin.
Cody Whitehair | Player Profile
Coming from a military background, Bears offensive lineman is passionate about giving back to the men and women who serve our country.
Claypool, Whitehair, Jackson break down preparations for Lions | Press Conference
Cody Whitehair says offense has attacked each day and is ready to go | Press Conferences
Offensive lineman Cody Whitehair addresses the media before practice on Thursday at Halas Hall.
Cody Whitehair: 'Work hard, be a good person and continue to grow' | Press Conference
Offensive lineman Cody Whitehair addresses the media on Saturday at Halas Hall.
Cody Whitehair: 'The expectations are high' | Chicago Bears
Offensive lineman Cody Whitehair addresses the media on Wednesday at Halas Hall.
Cody Whitehair: 'It takes one win, then we can start stacking them' | Press Conference
Offensive lineman Cody Whitehair addresses the media on Thursday at Halas Hall.
Cody Whitehair on shift in mentality: 'A relentless effort to get things right' | Press Conference
Guard Cody Whitehair addresses the media on Tuesday at Halas Hall.
Cody Whitehair: 'We're trying to go 1-0 each week' | Press Conferences
Offensive lineman Cody Whitehair addresses the media ahead of the Bears' Week 1 matchup against the Los Angeles Rams.
Cody Whitehair: Media Availability | Press Conference
Offensive lineman Cody Whitehair addresses the media following Monday's training camp practice at Halas Hall.
Whitehair: I'll play wherever they need me to play
Offensive Lineman Cody Whitehair addresses the media Saturday at Training Camp
Combine workout: Cody Whitehair
Watch Kansas State OL Cody Whitehair work out at the 2016 NFL Scouting Combine.
Whitehair supports school fair
Cody Whitehair and offensive line coach Jeremiah Washburn stop by the annual Back to School Fair hosted by Bears Care on the campus of Olivet Nazarene University.
Players surprise fans at Brookfield Zoo
Jordan Howard, Zach Miller, Cody Whitehair and Tarik Cohen head to Brookfield Zoo to surprise fans at the Bear exhibit.
Whitehair's smooth transition to center
Rookie offensive lineman Cody Whitehair sits down with voice of the Bears Jeff Joniak to discuss his path to the NFL and his shift to playing center this season.
Whitehair preparing for weather
Rookie offensive lineman Cody Whitehair talks with the media following practice at Halas Hall.
Big Guys, Compact Cars - Whitehair
Bears offensive lineman Cody Whitehair goes for a ride with Anthony Adams in another edition of "Big Guys in Compact Cars."
Whitehair talks improving confidence
Offensive lineman Cody Whitehair speaks with the media at Halas Hall.
Whitehair on transitioning to the NFL
Offensive lineman Cody Whitehair addresses the media Friday at Halas Hall.
Bears players visit Naval Station Great Lakes
In advance of Thursday night's Salute to Service game against the Panthers, four Bears players recently toured Naval Station Great Lakes, getting a taste of what new recruits experience upon arrival.
Bears 2023 position preview: Offensive line
Together for the final two weeks of the offseason program, the Bears' starting offensive line began developing cohesiveness it intends to keep building in training camp.
Whitehair, Jenkins set to return vs. Lions | Injury Update
After missing last Saturday's game against the Bills, Bears guards Cody Whitehair and Teven Jenkins were full participants in practice Friday and were not given designations on the injury report.
Bears impacted by injuries at two key spots | Injury Update
It appears that the Bears will be shorthanded both on their offensive line and at the receiver position Saturday when they host the Bills at Soldier Field.
Cody Whitehair nominated for Salute to Service Award
The Bears have selected veteran left guard Cody Whitehair as their nominee for the NFL's 2022 Salute to Service Award presented by USAA.
Whitehair, Borom expected to be available Sunday | Injury Update
As the Bears continued to gear up for Sunday's game against the Dolphins, left guard Cody Whitehair on Friday was activated off injured reserve and right tackle Larry Borom cleared concussion protocol and practiced in full.
Bears announce $103,000 grant for A Safe Haven Foundation as Community All-Pros winner
The Bears on Friday announced A Safe Haven Foundation as the 2022 Community All-Pros winner and recipient of a $103,000 grant.
Roster Moves: Bears put Cody Whitehair on IR, designate N'Keal Harry to return
The Bears on Wednesday placed left guard Cody Whitehair on injured reserve, while receiver N'Keal Harry returned to practice, beginning a three-week window to activate him off IR.
Cairo Santos rejoins Bears, Cody Whitehair sidelined | Quick Hits
Kicker Cairo Santos rejoined the Bears at Halas Hall Monday after missing Sunday's game due to an undisclosed personal issue, while left guard Cody Whitehair will miss "a little bit of time" with a knee injury.
Bears announce captains for 2022 season
Bears coach Matt Eberflus on Wednesday announced that Justin Fields, Cody Whitehair, Robert Quinn and Roquan Smith will serve as season-long captains, while David Montgomery will be an honorary fifth captain for Sunday's season opener.
Bears 2022 position preview: Offensive line
The most intriguing battles for starting jobs in training camp are expected to be waged at both offensive tackle positions, with three young players among those vying for two spots.
Bears 2021 position preview: Offensive line
With four of five starters returning, the Bears offensive line hopes to pick up this year where it left off during the second half of last season when the reconfigured unit helped key an offensive resurgence.
Whitehair confident in new-look line
Guard Cody Whitehair discusses how offensive line changes have helped resurrect the Bears' offense.
New-look offensive line continues to impress
The offensive line has helped key the Bears' post-bye week success on offense.
Roster Moves: Bears add five vets to active roster
Hours before Monday night's home game against the Vikings at Soldier Field, the Bears added five veteran players to their active roster, including center Cody Whitehair and running back Lamar Miller.
Roster Moves: Whitehair put on reserve/COVID-19 list
The Bears on Friday placed veteran center Cody Whitehair on the reserve/COVID-19 list.
5 things you may not know about Cody Whitehair
Here are five things you may not know about Bears center Cody Whitehair.
Whitehair proud of offense's performance in win
A Bears running game that averaged 91.1 yards last season compiled 149 yards in Sunday's win over the Lions, but that wasn't the only encouraging sign that veteran center Cody Whitehair witnessed.
Whitehair embracing expanded leadership role
First-year Bears offensive line coach Juan Castillo is giving more leadership responsibilities to center Cody Whitehair—and the veteran lineman is enjoying the expanded role.
Bears training camp preview: Offensive line
The Bears have entrusted new offensive line coach Juan Castillo, a veteran of 24 NFL seasons, with helping a unit that regressed in 2019 to revert to its stellar 2018 form this season.
Bears' 2019 position review: Offensive line
After sending two players to the Pro Bowl and helping the Bears win the NFC North championship with a 12-4 record in 2018, the offensive line regressed in 2019.
Bears lean on veteran Whitehair's experience
In moving Cody Whitehair back from left guard to center, the Bears are counting on the 27-year-old to help bring along young guards James Daniels and Rashaad Coward.
Whitehair experiences week he'll never forget
In a recent six-day span, Bears left guard Cody Whitehair signed a contract extension, played in the NFL's regular-season opener and welcomed his first child into the world.
Bears Care Gala held at Soldier Field
With 650 guests and 29 Bears players in attendance, the 23rd annual Bears Care Gala last Saturday night at the United Club in Soldier Field was a rousing success.
2017 Player Autographs
Bears players participated in the organization's annual autograph signing session this week, putting their names to thousands of items that will wind up in the hands of fans, charities, and partners.
2016 All-Rookie Team
A look at the entire PFWA 2016 All-Rookie Team including Bears RB Jordan Howard, C Cody Whitehair and OLB Leonard Floyd. The Bears tied the Chargers for most players on the list. 5 teams had two players and 9 teams had one.
Position Preview: O-Line
A look at the Bears position by position. In the fourth of eight position previews in advance of training camp we look at the offensive line group in action.
Bears 2016 Draft Picks
See photos of all the new Bears rookies selected in the 2016 NFL Draft.