|18||@Vikings||L 17 - 31||1||1|
|17||Giants||W 29 - 3||1||1|
|16||@Seahawks||W 25 - 24||1||1|
|14||@Packers||L 30 - 45||1||1|
|15||Vikings||L 9 - 17||1||1|
|13||Cardinals||L 22 - 33||1||1|
|12||@Lions||W 16 - 14||1||1|
|11||Ravens||L 13 - 16||1||1|
|9||@Steelers||L 27 - 29||1||1|
|8||49ers||L 22 - 33||1||1|
|7||@Buccaneers||L 3 - 38||1||1|
|6||Packers||L 14 - 24||1||1|
|5||@Raiders||W 20 - 9||1||1|
|4||Lions||W 24 - 14||1||1|
|3||@Browns||L 6 - 26||1||1|
|1||@Rams||L 14 - 34||1||1|
|2||Bengals||W 20 - 17||1||1|
Offensive Line Career
- Entering his seventh NFL season in 2022; has started 95 games (60 at C, 33 at LG, 2 at RG) for the Bears; also has two postseason starts
- 2018: Pro Bowl selection
- 2016: PFWA All-Rookie Team
2021 SEASON (Bears):
- Started in all 17 games of the 2021 season
- Helped David Montgomery rush for 108 yards vs. the Rams in Week 1
- Started at left guard in the Week 2 victory over the Bengals
- Helped pave the way for the Bears to rush for 188 yards in the Week 4 win over the Lions
- Helped the Bears rush for 143 yards in the Week 5 win at the Raiders
- Paved the way for Bears QB Justin Fields to rush for a season-high 103 rushing yards Week 8 vs. the 49ers
- Helped pave the way for the Bears to record a season-high 414 total net yards on offense Week 9 at the Steelers
- Helped the Bears record 353 total net yards on offense Week 11 vs. the Ravens
- Paved the way for the Bears to record 378 total net yards on offense during the Week 12 victory at Detroit
- Helped RB David Montgomery record a season-high 141 all-purpose yards Week 13 vs. the Cardinals
- Paved the way for the Bears to rush for two touchdowns and record 317 total net yards on offense in the Week 16 win at Seattle
- Helped David Montgomery rush for two touchdowns in the Week 17 win vs. the Giants
2020 SEASON (Bears)
- Played and started in 14 of 16 games; had started every game at center before an injury in Week 7; inactive for Weeks 8 & 9 with calf injury; returned Week 10 vs. MIN
- Helped the Bears rush for 149 yards in the Week 1 win at Detroit, 135 in Week 2 vs. NYG and 130 in Week 3 vs. ATL
- Helped pave the way for David Montgomery to rush for 103 yards in Week 12 at Green Bay
- Helped the Bears rush for 140 vs. the Lions in Week 13, including three rushing scores, and 169 yards on the ground in the Week 14 win over the Texans
- Helped pave the way for the Bears to rush for a season-high 199 yards and two rushing scores in the Week 15 win at Minnesota
2019 SEASON (Bears):
- Started 16 games, the first eight at left guard before finishing the season at center for the final eight
2018 SEASON (Bears):
- Named to his first Pro Bowl
- Started 16 games at center; part of an offensive line that allowed just 33 sacks, tied for the third fewest in the NFC
- Started Wild Card playoff game vs. PHI (1/6/19)
2017 SEASON (Bears):
- Started 16 games; played three different positions on the offensive line: 12 at C, 2 at LG, 2 at RG
- Help Jordan Howard become the first Chicago Bear to rush for 1,000+ yards in his first two seasons as a Bear
2016 SEASON (Bears):
- Started all 16 games as a rookie for the Chicago Bears and paved the way for rookie Jordan Howard to rush for 1,313 yards (2nd in NFL)
- Helped the Bears to the third most passing yards (gross and net) in franchise history
Cody Whitehair: 'It takes one win, then we can start stacking them' | Press Conference
Offensive lineman Cody Whitehair addresses the media on Thursday at Halas Hall.
Cody Whitehair on shift in mentality: 'A relentless effort to get things right' | Press Conference
Guard Cody Whitehair addresses the media on Tuesday at Halas Hall.
Cody Whitehair: 'We're trying to go 1-0 each week' | Press Conferences
Offensive lineman Cody Whitehair addresses the media ahead of the Bears' Week 1 matchup against the Los Angeles Rams.
Cody Whitehair: Media Availability | Press Conference
Offensive lineman Cody Whitehair addresses the media following Monday's training camp practice at Halas Hall.
Bears 2021 position preview: Offensive line
With four of five starters returning, the Bears offensive line hopes to pick up this year where it left off during the second half of last season when the reconfigured unit helped key an offensive resurgence.
Whitehair confident in new-look line
Guard Cody Whitehair discusses how offensive line changes have helped resurrect the Bears' offense.
New-look offensive line continues to impress
The offensive line has helped key the Bears' post-bye week success on offense.
Roster Moves: Bears add five vets to active roster
Hours before Monday night's home game against the Vikings at Soldier Field, the Bears added five veteran players to their active roster, including center Cody Whitehair and running back Lamar Miller.
Roster Moves: Whitehair put on reserve/COVID-19 list
The Bears on Friday placed veteran center Cody Whitehair on the reserve/COVID-19 list.
5 things you may not know about Cody Whitehair
Here are five things you may not know about Bears center Cody Whitehair.
Whitehair proud of offense's performance in win
A Bears running game that averaged 91.1 yards last season compiled 149 yards in Sunday's win over the Lions, but that wasn't the only encouraging sign that veteran center Cody Whitehair witnessed.
Whitehair embracing expanded leadership role
First-year Bears offensive line coach Juan Castillo is giving more leadership responsibilities to center Cody Whitehair—and the veteran lineman is enjoying the expanded role.
Bears training camp preview: Offensive line
The Bears have entrusted new offensive line coach Juan Castillo, a veteran of 24 NFL seasons, with helping a unit that regressed in 2019 to revert to its stellar 2018 form this season.
Bears' 2019 position review: Offensive line
After sending two players to the Pro Bowl and helping the Bears win the NFC North championship with a 12-4 record in 2018, the offensive line regressed in 2019.
Kansas State reunion bolsters Bears offensive line
Former college roommates Cornelius Lucas and Cody Whitehair have taken different paths to help the Bears offense find itself late in the season.
Bears lean on veteran Whitehair's experience
In moving Cody Whitehair back from left guard to center, the Bears are counting on the 27-year-old to help bring along young guards James Daniels and Rashaad Coward.
Whitehair experiences week he'll never forget
In a recent six-day span, Bears left guard Cody Whitehair signed a contract extension, played in the NFL's regular-season opener and welcomed his first child into the world.
Bears Care Gala held at Soldier Field
With 650 guests and 29 Bears players in attendance, the 23rd annual Bears Care Gala last Saturday night at the United Club in Soldier Field was a rousing success.
Bears Care to host annual charity gala on Saturday
The 23rd annual Bears Care Gala will be held on Saturday, May 19, at the Untied Club at Soldier Field. A limited number of tickets to the Gala are still available.
How is Allen Robinson's rehab going?
Senior writer Larry Mayer discusses receiver Allen Robinson's recovery from a knee injury, if Kyle Long is locked into the right guard position and if facing an established Bears defense in practice will hurt the offense.
Daniels off to a good start at guard
Beginning his Bears career at guard after starting at center the past two seasons at Iowa, second-round draft pick James Daniels expects to make a smooth transition.
Smith getting up to speed at minicamp
The Bears are confident that first-round draft pick Roquan Smith will pick up the defense quickly, which should enable the speedy rookie linebacker to play fast.
McShay calls Daniels Bears' best draft pick
Of the Bears' seven picks in the NFL Draft, ESPN analyst Todd McShay feels that second-round choice James Daniels, an offensive lineman from Iowa, was their best selection.
Daniels' position versatility a huge plus
Second-round draft pick James Daniels' position versatility appealed to the Bears, who plan to have the Iowa product begin his NFL career by competing at guard.
Bears pick James Daniels in second round
The Bears bolstered their offensive line by selecting Iowa center James Daniels with the 39th overall pick in the second round of the NFL Draft.
Thursday a memorable day for Vic Fangio
Sinking a hole-in-one and landing one of the top defensive players in the draft made Thursday a day that Bears defensive coordinator Vic Fangio will never forget.
2018 NFL Draft Facts and Figures
Senior writer Larry Mayer provides everything you need to know about the 2018 NFL Draft, which will begin at 7 p.m. (CT) Thursday and conclude late Saturday afternoon.
Bears hosting Draft Party at Soldier Field
Former Bears first-round draft picks Mitchell Trubisky, Leonard Floyd and Kyle Fuller are among more than a dozen players slated to attend the 2018 Miller Lite Chicago Bears Draft Party from 4-10 p.m. Thursday at Soldier Field.
2017 Player Autographs
Bears players participated in the organization's annual autograph signing session this week, putting their names to thousands of items that will wind up in the hands of fans, charities, and partners.
2016 All-Rookie Team
A look at the entire PFWA 2016 All-Rookie Team including Bears RB Jordan Howard, C Cody Whitehair and OLB Leonard Floyd. The Bears tied the Chargers for most players on the list. 5 teams had two players and 9 teams had one.
Position Preview: O-Line
A look at the Bears position by position. In the fourth of eight position previews in advance of training camp we look at the offensive line group in action.
Bears 2016 Draft Picks
See photos of all the new Bears rookies selected in the 2016 NFL Draft.