|1||Packers||L 20 - 38||2||2||4||2||0||0||2||0|
|2||@Buccaneers||L 17 - 27|
|3||@Chiefs||L 10 - 41|
|4||Broncos||L 28 - 31|
|5||@Commanders||W 40 - 20|
|6||Vikings||L 13 - 19||1||0||1||1||0||0||0||0|
|7||Raiders||W 30 - 12|
|8||@Chargers||L 13 - 30|
|9||@Saints||L 17 - 24||5||1||6||4||0||0||0||0|
|10||Panthers||W 16 - 13||2||0||2||2||0||0||0||0|
|11||@Lions||L 26 - 31||4||0||4||4||0||0||0||0|
|12||@Vikings||W 12 - 10||1||0||1||1||0||0||1||0|
- Two-time Pro Bowl selection (2018, 2019)
- Has started all 88 games in which he has played in his career, missing just two games in 2018 and three in 2021, before he was placed on IR in Week 13 of the 2022 NFL season
- Has six defensive touchdowns in his career, the most in the NFL since he entered the league in 2017; the first two came in the same game vs. CAR (10/22/17), a 75-yard fumble return and a 76-yard interception return; his third score was a 65-yard fumble return at BUF (11/4/18); fourth was a 27-yard interception return vs. MIN (11/18/18); the fifth was the very next week, a 41-yard interception return at DET on Thanksgiving (11/22/18); the sixth was an 8-yard fumble return at the LAR (10/26/20)
- Owns 35 passes defensed, six fumble recoveries (three returned for TDs), 12 interceptions (three returned for TDs) and nine FF
- His 76-yard INT and 75-yard fumble recovery for touchdowns vs. CAR (10/22/17) made him the first player in NFL history to return both a fumble recovery and interceptions 75+ yard touchdowns in the same game; also made him the first rookie in NFL history with multiple 75+ yard defensive touchdowns in the same game
- Since 1970, he is the only other player with 3+ defensive touchdowns of 65+ yards in a 2-season span is Deion Sanders (3 in 1994)
- The Bears are 12-1 in games where Jackson has recorded an interception
2019: Pro Bowl Selection; ranked No. 30 on NFL's Top 100
2018: Pro Bowl, AP All-Pro, Sporting News All-Pro, PFWA All-NFL, NFC Defensive Player of the Week (Week 12 at DET), NFC Defensive Player of the Month (November)
2017: NFC Defensive Player of the Week (Week 7 vs. CAR)
2023 SEASON (BEARS):
- Started all six games he's appeared in
- Played all 60 defensive snaps in Week 1 against the Packers, recording four tackles (two solo) and one PD
- Played 17 snaps on defense in Week 2 before leaving with an injury
- Returned in Week 6 against the Vikings, recording one tackle in 14 snaps
- Has 17 tackles (14 solo) and two PDs in six games played
2022 SEASON (Bears):
- In the Week 1 win vs. the 49ers, forced the second Chicago turnover of the day, picking off 49ers QB Trey Lance with 9:52 remaining in the fourth quarter and adding a 26-yard return to set up the Bears in the red zone
- Finished the contest with three tackles (two solo) and one pass defensed in addition to the interception
- In Week 2 at Green Bay, finished with nine total tackles (six solo), including one for a loss
- In the Week 3 victory over Houston, Jackson finished with eight tackles (five solo), an interception, a forced fumble and one pass defense
- The pick came off Houston quarterback Davis Mills in the endzone with 51 seconds remaining in the first quarter
- In Week 4 at New York, intercepted Giants quarterback Tyrod Taylor with 13:44 remaining in the fourth quarter to give the Bears their second turnover of the afternoon
- The interception was the 13th of Jackson's career, and his third through the first four weeks this season
- He becomes the 12th defensive player for the Bears since 1970 to record at least three interceptions through the first four weeks, the last such player to do so being Kyle Fuller (2014)
- At the time, Jackson's three interceptions on the season matched Baltimore's Marcus Williams for the most in the NFL
- Finished second on the team with nine combined tackles (six solo) and one pass defensed in addition to the interception
- Had the third most tackles on the team at Minnesota in Week 5, finishing with 9 combined tackles (eight solo)
- Logged five combined tackles (four solo) in Week 6 vs. Washington, also adding a forced fumble that was recovered by the Commanders
- Had four combined tackles (three solo) in the Week 7 win at New England
- In Week 8 at Dallas, recorded his fourth interception of the season while matching a career-best 11 combined tackles (seven solo), which was also a team-high
- Was the most since an 11-tackle performance in Week 7 of the 2021 season at Tampa Bay
- Compiled seven total tackles (six solo) against Miami in Week 9
- Had five total tackles (all solo) against Detroit in Week 10
- Contributed seven combined tackles (six solo) and one pass defensed against the Falcons in Week 11
- Had three combined tackles (two solo) and one PD against the Jets in Week 12 before exiting the game due to injury
2021 SEASON (Bears):
- Started in 14 games, recording 76 tackles, four TFLs, two PDs and one FF
- Recorded his eighth career forced fumble in the Week 2 home-opener win over the Bengals
- Notched six tackles (four solo) in Week 3 vs. the Browns
- Recorded eight tackles (six solo) in Week 6 vs. the Packers
- Logged a season-high 11 total tackles vs. the Buccaneers, which also matches his career high (11/3/19, at PHI); he also surpassed 300 career tackles in the third quarter
- Returned from an injury and recorded three tackles in the Week 12 win at the Lions
- Logged five tackles and one TFL Week 13 vs. the Cardinals
- Tied LB Roquan Smith and CB Artie Burns with a team-high nine tackles (seven solo) Week 14 at the Packers and recorded his first PD of the season
- Contributed six solo tackles to the Bears Week 16 win at Seattle
- Notched eight tackles and one TFL in the Week 17 win vs. the Giants
2020 SEASON (Bears):
- Started all 16 games, recording 82 tackles, one TFL, three FF and five PD
- Recorded a scoop-and-score touchdown on an 8-yard fumble return in Week 7 at the Rams, the sixth touchdown of his career and the third FR for touchdown; also had a season-high nine tackles
- Recorded six tackles, including five solo, in the Week 1 win at Detroit; deflected a Matthew Stafford pass late in the fourth quarter that led to a Kyle Fuller interception, setting up Chicago's game-winning drive in the final minute
- Eight tackles (seven solo) in the win over the Giants in Week 2; had a pick-6 called back due to penalty
- Forced a fumble in the Week 6 win at the Panthers; had another pick-6 called back due to penalty
- Tailled seven tackles and forced a fumble in Week 10 vs. Minnesota
- Recorded six solo tackles in the Wild Card playoff game at the Saints
2019 SEASON (Bears):
- Pro Bowl selection for the second straight year
- Started all 16 games, recording 60 tackles, five passes defensed, two interceptions, one forced fumble, one fumble recovery, one sack and five TFLs
- Tied his career-high with 10 tackles at Denver (9/15) before besting that with 11 tackles at PHI (11/3
- Recorded game-clinching interceptions in Week 13 at Detroit and in Week 17 at Minnesota
2018 SEASON (Bears):
- Selected to his first Pro Bowl and named to the Associated Press All-Pro team after finishing fourth in the NFL with six interceptions
- Started 14 games (inactive Games 15-16), recording 51 tackles, 14 pass defenses, six interceptions (two returned for a TD), one sack, one tackle for loss, two forced fumbles and one fumble recovery (returned for a TD)
- 5-yard fumble recovery for a touchdown at BUF was his second career fumble recovery for a touchdown
- Recorded first career sack vs. Seattle (9/17)
- Active, but did not play in Wild Card playoff game vs. Philadelphia (1/6/19)
2017 SEASON (Bears):
- Started all 16 games as a rookie, recording 70 tackles, 6 pass defenses, 3 fumble recoveries (1 returned for TD), 2 interceptions (1 returned for TD), 1 FF and 1 TFL
- Jackson's 76-yard INT and 75-yard fumble recovery for touchdowns vs. CAR (10/22) made him the first player in NFL history to return both a fumble recovery and an INT 75+ yard TDs in the same game; also made him the first rookie in NFL history with multiple 75+ yard defensive touchdowns in the same game
- His 75-yard fumble recovery was 3rd-longest in Bears history
- Week 7 performance earned him NFC Defensive Player of the Week Honors
- Recorded multiple tackles in 13 of 16 games
Eddie Jackson and Roschon Johnson: 'Iron sharpens iron' | Press Conference
Defensive back Eddie Jackson and running back Roschon Johnson address the media on Friday at Halas Hall.
Eddie Jackson and Tremaine Edmunds excited for defense's new identity | Press Conference
Defensive back Eddie Jackson and linebacker Tremaine Edmunds address the media on Tuesday at Halas Hall.
Eddie Jackson and Nate Davis on offseason workouts | Press Conference
Safety Eddie Jackson and offensive lineman Nate Davis address the media on Tuesday at Halas Hall.
Eddie Jackson and Campbell's Chunky sack hunger
Eddie Jackson, Jaquan Brisker, Sterling Weatherford and the Bears team up with Campbell Soup and the Greater Chicago Food Depository to donate 100,000 meals for Campbell's "Chunky Sacks Hunger" initiative.
Claypool, Whitehair, Jackson break down preparations for Lions | Press Conference
Johnson, Jones, Jackson discuss slowing down Dolphins' air attack | Press Conference
Cornerback Jaylon Johnson, defensive tackle Justin Jones and safety Eddie Jackson address the media Wednesday at Halas Hall.
Pick 4 for No. 4! Eddie Jackson intercepts Dak Prescott pass
Bears safety Eddie Jackson makes a great play on the ball to pick off Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott and record his fourth interception of the season.
Eddie Jackson's coverage vs. Giants | Thayer's Playbook
Bears radio analyst Tom Thayer breaks down game tape and shows how Eddie Jackson was able to stop the run by reading the quarterback cadence versus the Giants.
Eddie Jackson preaches 'next man up' mentality in win vs. Texans | Press Conference
Safety Eddie Jackson addresses the media after the game on Sunday at Soldier field
Kindle Vildor tips, Eddie Jackson picks off Davis Mills throw
Bears cornerback Kindle Vildor deflects the Davis Mills pass intended for receiver Brandin Cooks into the air, where it's hauled in by safety Eddie Jackson for his second interception in three games.
Eddie Jackson: 'I want to have a year that no one has ever seen' | Player Profile
Bears defensive back Eddie Jackson sits down with Jeff Joniak and talks about how he is now at peace, following the loss of his unborn child and best friend.
Eddie Jackson talks Bears-Packers rivalry, giving back to Chicago community
Safety Eddie Jackson talks the meaning of the Bears' rivalry with the Green Bay Packers and the steps he's taking to invest in Chicago real estate for the betterment of young people.
Eddie Jackson on Bears' 19-10 victory over 49ers | Press Conference
Bears safety Eddie Jackson meets with the media following Sunday's win against San Francisco.
Eddie Jackson picks off Trey Lance to set Bears up deep in 49ers territory
Eddie Jackson steps in front of the Trey Lance throw to record the interception and the second Bears takeaway of the game.
Eddie Jackson: 'We're going to shock a lot of people' | Press Conference
Defensive back Eddie Jackson addresses the media after practice on Wednesday at Halas Hall.
Eddie Jackson: 'I eliminated personal goals...it's about helping the team win' | Press Conference
Defensive back Eddie Jackson addresses the media on Thursday at Halas Hall after the second practice of Enjoy Illinois Training Camp.
Eddie Jackson on defense: 'I love the identity coach has built here' | Press Conference
Safety Eddie Jackson addresses the media on Tuesday at Halas Hall after the first practice of veteran minicamp.
Eddie Jackson on 2022 season: 'It's a fresh start' | Press Conference
Safety Eddie Jackson addresses the media on Thursday at Halas Hall.
Eddie Jackson stops the run vs. Giants | Thayer's Playbook
Bears Radio analyst Tom Thayer breaks down game tape and shows how Eddie Jackson's efforts to stop the run made way for big plays against the New York Giants.
Eddie Jackson: 'We're showing resilience, no one has given up' | Press Conference
Defensive back Eddie Jackson addresses the media on Wednesday from Halas Hall via Zoom.
Inspire Change: Eddie Jackson
After losing friends at a young age to gun violence, Bears safety Eddie Jackson created the Remain to Reach Foundation to inspire change and provide kids with a different outlook on life.
Eddie Jackson vs. Packers: 'Lock in, lock up!' | Mic'd Up
Go on the field with the Bears as defensive back Eddie Jackson is mic'd up for the Bears' Week 14 matchup with the Green Bay Packers at Lambeau Field.
Say Their Stories: Eddie Jackson on why he gives back
Bears safety Eddie Jackson shares his story about what motivates him to be an active member of the community, explains why he wanted to start both his Remain to Reach Foundation for at-risk youth and the The Romario Olivier Scholarship Fund in honor of his late friend.
Eddie Jackson: 'Energy is high, everyone is up' | Press Conference
Defensive back Eddie Jackson meets with the media on Monday following practice at Halas Hall.
Bears hoping key pieces return in secondary | Injury Update
When they host the Vikings Sunday at Soldier Field, the Bears hope to have their regular secondary completely intact for the first time since the season opener against the Packers.
Injury Update: Injuries still impacting Bears secondary
Cornerback Jaylon Johnson (hamstring) and safety Eddie Jackson (foot) both have been ruled out of Thursday night's game against the Commanders, while safety Jaquan Brisker (hamstring) is questionable.
Bears secondary impacted by injuries to veterans | Injury Update
Safety Eddie Jackson (foot) and cornerback Jaylon Johnson (hamstring) were ruled out of Sunday's game against the Broncos after injuries kept them from practicing all week, and backup cornerback Josh Blackwell (hamstring) was placed on injured reserve.
Injury Update: Eddie Jackson to miss Sunday's game
Bears safety Eddie Jackson will miss Sunday's game in Kansas City after sitting out practice all week with a foot injury he sustained last week against the Buccaneers.
Injury Update: Bears expect to open season with No. 1 defense intact
Defensive end DeMarcus Walker and safeties Eddie Jackson and Jaquan Brisker are expected to start Sunday's season opener against the Packers after practicing without restrictions again Friday.
4 things we learned from Bears players after first open locker room session
During Wednesday's open locker room session, Bears safety Eddie Jackson discussed his health and receiver DJ Moore said he was "ecstatic" about being named a team captain.
Quick Hits: Bears safeties Brisker, Jackson limited in practice
On their first official injury report of the season, the Bears on Wednesday revealed that safeties Jaquan Brisker and Eddie Jackson and defensive end DeMarcus Walker were limited in practice.
Eddie Jackson driven to help Bears 'turn this thing around'
Back after missing the final five games last year with a foot injury, veteran safety Eddie Jackson is determined to help transform the Bears into a championship contender.
10 Bears players to watch in training camp
The Bears' offseason additions, such as receiver DJ Moore, linebacker Tremaine Edmunds and rookie offensive lineman Darnell Wright are among the key players to watch when training camp begins Tuesday at Halas Hall.
Bears 2023 position preview: Secondary
With a talented mix of experience and youth, the Bears' defensive backfield could be one of their strongest position groups this season.
Jackson feels sense of urgency in return from injury
Grateful to be back on the practice field after recovering from a foot injury, Bears safety Eddie Jackson intends to make the most of his seventh NFL season.
Bears DBs Jackson, Johnson back on practice field
The Bears secondary has been bolstered by the return of two veteran starters, with safety Eddie Jackson and cornerback Jaylon Johnson both practicing this week for the first time this offseason.
Eddie Jackson presented Ed Block Courage Award
Veteran safety Eddie Jackson was honored as the Bears' recipient of the Ed Block Courage Award Tuesday by Maryville Academy at Manzo's Banquets in Des Plaines.
Eddie Jackson to receive Ed Block Courage Award
Safety Eddie Jackson will be presented with the Bears' 2022 Ed Block Courage Award Tuesday, March 14, at a luncheon at Manzo's Banquets in Des Plaines.
Jackson named Bears Defensive Player of the Year
ChicagoBears.com has selected safety Eddie Jackson as the Bears Defensive Player of the Year for 2022. In his sixth NFL season Jackson played at a Pro-Bowl level on the field this season while also serving as a veteran leader for a young Bears defense
Roster Moves: Bears place Mooney, Jackson on IR, sign Thomas to active roster
The Bears on Tuesday placed receiver Darnell Mooney and safety Eddie Jackson on injured reserve and promoted rookie safety A.J. Thomas from their practice squad to active roster.
Injuries continue to mount in loss to Jets
Already down some key players due to injuries, the Bears limped out of MetLife Stadium with an even more depleted roster following Sunday's 31-10 defeat to the Jets—losing receiver Darnell Mooney and safety Eddie Jackson, among others.
Jackson continues to evolve in leadership role
Safety Eddie Jackson was named a team captain following the Robert Quinn trade and after linebacker Roquan Smith was dealt to the Ravens Tuesday, the veteran's role will continue to expand.
5 things we learned from Bears coordinators
Bears coordinators Luke Getsy (offense), Alan Williams (defense) and Richard Hightower (special teams) spoke with the media Friday about Eddie Jackson's willingness to help out on special teams, Justin Fields' internal clock and more.
Eberflus names Jackson as honorary captain against Texans | Quick Hits
Bears coach Matt Eberflus said safety Eddie Jackson is "well deserving" of the honorary captain title this week after a strong start to the 2022 season.
Eddie Jackson raves about new position coach | Quick Hits
Veteran safety Eddie Jackson couldn't be more impressed with his new position coach, Andre Curtis, who was hired by the Bears this year after spending the last seven seasons coaching defensive backs with the Seahawks.
Eddie Jackson approaching sixth season with different mindset
As one of the last remaining veterans on the Bears defense, safety Eddie Jackson is determined to improve his play and become more of a leader.
Bears 2022 position preview: Defensive back
Bears top draft picks Kyler Gordon and Jaquan Brisker have joined returning veterans Jaylon Johnson and Eddie Jackson to bolster a promising young secondary.
Roster Moves: Bears remove 3 from COVID list
The Bears on Wednesday removed right tackle Larry Borom, safety Eddie Jackson and practice squad outside linebacker Sam Kamara from the reserve/COVID-19 list and placed tight end Jesper Horsted on the COVID-19 list.