Chicagobears.com | The Official Website of the Chicago Bears
|3||@Falcons||W 30 - 26||7||5||2||0||0||0|
|2||Giants||W 17 - 13||7||7||0||0||0||0|
|6||@Panthers||W 23 - 16||3||1||2||0||0||1|
|5||Buccaneers||W 20 - 19||4||2||2||0||0||0|
|4||Colts||L 11 - 19||4||3||1||0||0||0|
|1||@Lions||W 27 - 23||6||5||1||0||0||0|
- Two-time Pro Bowl selection (2018, 2019)
- Has started all 46 games in which he has played in his career, missing just two games in 2018
- Owns 181 career tackles, 26 pass defenses, five fumble recoveries (two returned for TDs), 10 interceptions (three returned for TDs), four forced fumbles, 2.0 sacks and eight tackles for loss in three seasons with the Bears (2017-19)
- Named to his first Pro Bowl after the 2018 season and was named to the Associated Press All-Pro team
- His 76-yard INT and 75-yard fumble recovery for touchdowns vs. CAR (10/22/17) made him the first player in NFL history to return both a fumble recovery and interceptions 75+ yard touchdowns in the same game; also made him the first rookie in NFL history with multiple 75+ yard defensive touchdowns in the same game
- His five defensive touchdowns are the most in the NFL since he entered the league in 2017
- Since 1970, he is the only other player with 3+ defensive touchdowns of 65+ yards in a 2-season span is Deion Sanders (3 in 1994)
- 2017: NFC Defensive Player of the Week (Week 7 vs. CAR)
- 2018: Pro Bowl, AP All-Pro, Sporting News All-Pro, PFWA All-NFL, NFC Defensive Player of the Week (Week 12 at DET), NFC Defensive Player of the Month (November)
- 2019: Pro Bowl Selection
2019 SEASON (Bears):
- Pro Bowl selection for the second straight year
- Started all 16 games, recording 60 tackles, five passes defensed, two interceptions, one forced fumble, one fumble recovery, one sack and five TFLs
- Tied his career-high with 10 tackles at Denver (9/15) before besting that with 11 tackles at PHI (11/3)
- Recorded game-clinching interceptions in Week 13 at Detroit and in Week 17 at Minnesota
2018 SEASON (Bears):
- Selected to his first Pro Bowl and named to the Associated Press All-Pro team after finishing fourth in the NFL with six interceptions
- Started 14 games (inactive Games 15-16), recording 51 tackles, 14 pass defenses, six interceptions (two returned for a TD), one sack, one tackle for loss, two forced fumbles and one fumble recovery (returned for a TD)
- 65-yard fumble recovery for a touchdown at BUF was his second career fumble recovery for a touchdown
- Recorded first career sack vs. Seattle (9/17)
- Active, but did not play in Wild Card playoff game vs. PHI (1/6/19)
2017 SEASON (Bears):
- Started all 16 games as a rookie, recording 70 tackles, 6 pass defenses, 3 fumble recoveries (1 returned for TD), 2 interceptions (1 returned for TD), 1 FF and 1 TFL
- Jackson's 76-yard INT and 75-yard fumble recovery for touchdowns vs. CAR (10/22) made him the first player in NFL history to return both a fumble recovery and an INT 75+ yard TDs in the same game; also made him the first rookie in NFL history with multiple 75+ yard defensive touchdowns in the same game
- 75-yard fumble recovery was 3rd-longest in Bears history
- Week 7 performance earned him NFC Defensive Player of the Week Honors
- Career-high 10 tackles Week 17 vs. Minnesota
- Recorded multiple tackles in 13 of 16 games
Jackson pops Davis, forces fumble
Bears S Eddie Jackson forces a fumble from Panthers RB Mike Davis that is recovered by DT Akiem Hicks.
Eddie Jackson Mic'd Up vs. Buccaneers
Go on the field with Safety Eddie Jackson as he is mic'd up for the Bears' matchup with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in Week 5 of the 2020 season.
Thayer's Playbook | Defensive backs stop Buccaneers in their tracks
Chicago Bears analyst Tom Thayer breaks down game tape and shows how the Bears' defensive backs were able to slow down the Buccaneers' offense in their 20-19 victory.
Jackson on Falcons WR Calvin Ridley
Defensive back Eddie Jackson meets with the media before Thursday's practice at Halas Hall.
Jackson more comfortable in year 2 with Pagano
Defensive back Eddie Jackson meets with the media before Thursday's practice at Halas Hall.
Jackson: 'The energy and tempo is high'
Defensive back Eddie Jackson meets with the media after Monday's practice at Halas Hall via video conference call.
NFLN: Eddie Jackson joins GMFB
On NFL Network's "Good Morning Football", Bears S Eddie Jackson discusses preparing for the season, what to expect from the Bears defense in 2020, using his platform to give back and trying to convince coach Matt Nagy to get him involved on offense.
Jackson talks tough QBs | Game Pass Film Session
Eddie Jackson reveals to Kurt Warner and Brian Baldinger which NFL quarterbacks he believes to be the most difficult to play against.
Eddie Jackson Mic'd Up at the Pro Bowl
Go on the field with the Bears as safety Eddie Jackson is mic'd up for the 2020 Pro Bowl in Orlando, Florida.
Jackson and Fuller on 2020 Pro Bowl
Bears Pro Bowl safety Eddie Jackson and cornerback Kyle Fuller address the media following the 2020 Pro Bowl
On the Field with Eddie Jackson at the Pro Bowl
Go on the field with the Bears at the Pro Bowl through Eddie Jackson's GoPro camera
The Jackson 5: Eddie Jackson's Career Touchdowns
Watch all the touchdowns by Chicago Bears defensive back Eddie Jackson in his NFL career.
Jackson on losing home season finale
Safety Eddie Jackson addresses the media following a Week 16 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs.
Jackson talks about the receiving corps of the Kansas City Chiefs
Safety Eddie Jackson addresses the media on Thursday following practice at Halas Hall.
Highlights: Bears 2019 Pro Bowl Selections
Check out highlights from the Bears' 2019 Pro Bowl selections; Eddie Jackson, Khalil Mack, and Cordarrelle Patterson.
Jackson: The expectations never left
Safety Eddie Jackson addresses the media on Thursday following a Week 14 victory against the Dallas Cowboys.
Jackson on facing Amari Cooper: It's a challenge but it all pays off
Safety Eddie Jackson addresses the media on Saturday at Halas Hall.
Jackson: It was an all around great performance
Safety Eddie Jackson addresses the media on Thursday following a Week 13 victory against the Detroit Lions.
Jackson: We had it in our minds to finish
Safety Eddie Jackson addresses the media following a Week 12 victory against the New York Giants.
Jackson on preparing to face the Rams Sunday night
Safety Eddie Jackson addresses the media on Tuesday at Halas Hall.
Jackson on Nick Kwiatkoski's performance
Safety Eddie Jackson addresses the media on Sunday following a Week 10 victory against the Detroit Lions.
Jackson: Our record doesn't define the type of team we are
Safety Eddie Jackson addresses the media on Thursday prior to practice at Halas Hall.
Thayer's Playbook: Eddie Jackson stops the run
Chicago Bears analyst Tom Thayer looks at game tape and breaks down Eddie Jackson's performance vs. the Philadelphia Eagles.
Mic'd Up: Eddie Jackson
Go on the field with defensive back Eddie Jackson as he is mic'd up for the Bears' matchup with the New Orleans Saints.
Quick Hits: Jackson driven by only one goal
Safety Eddie Jackson is motivated to bring a Super Bowl championship to Chicago. Fifth-year pro Deon Bush has a golden opportunity to win a starting job. And more from Bears training camp.
Bears training camp preview: Defensive backs
The Bears secondary this season will feature two of the NFL's top defensive backs in cornerback Kyle Fuller and safety Eddie Jackson as well as a pair of new starters.
Jackson misses football, working with teammates
After participating in an offseason program that was conducted entirely on a virtual basis due to the coronavirus, Bears two-time Pro Bowl safety Eddie Jackson is eager to get back onto the practice field with his teammates.
Jackson ranked NFL's fifth-best in coverage
Utilizing Next Gen Stats for the 2019 season, NFL.com's Nick Shook has ranked Bears safety Eddie Jackson as the league's fifth-best player in pass coverage.
Bears Pro Bowlers reflect on memorable week
Bears stars Eddie Jackson, Kyle Fuller and Cordarrelle Patterson enjoyed their week at the Pro Bowl in Orlando, especially spending time with their counterparts from other NFL teams.
Pro Bowl is nice, but Jackson aiming higher
Eddie Jackson greatly appreciates being voted to the Pro Bowl for the second consecutive season. But the Bears safety would prefer to be playing in the other "bowl" game a week from Sunday in Miami Gardens.
Jackson, Fuller, Patterson en route to Pro Bowl
Bears safety Eddie Jackson, cornerback Kyle Fuller and return specialist Cordarrelle Patterson will head to Orlando this week to represent the NFC in the Pro Bowl.
Jackson grateful to Bears for believing in him
After signing a lucrative four-year contract extension Saturday, safety Eddie Jackson thanked the Bears for taking a chance on him after a gruesome injury prematurely ended his college career.
Bears sign Jackson to 4-year contract extension
The Bears locked up a key member of their defense for the foreseeable future Saturday when they signed safety Eddie Jackson to a four-year contract extension through 2024.
Jackson blessed by second Pro Bowl selection
Safety Eddie Jackson spoke to reporters Thursday about being selected to his second Pro Bowl, his motivation for the last two weeks of the season and the Chiefs passing attack.
Mack, Jackson, Patterson headed to Pro Bowl
Bears outside linebacker Khalil Mack, safety Eddie Jackson and special-teams standout Cordarrelle Patterson have been selected to participate on the NFC team in the Pro Bowl.
Jackson gearing up to face ex-college teammate
After recording his first interception of the season to seal a Thanksgiving win over the Lions, Eddie Jackson will try to help the Bears contain his former Alabama teammate, Cowboys star receiver Amari Cooper.
Jackson more than just a ballhawk at safety
Known for his ball skills and ability to score defensive touchdowns, Bears All-Pro safety Eddie Jackson showed last Sunday in Denver that he also excels in the physical aspect of the game.
Quick hits: Jackson praised, Patterson can do it all
Items in this edition of "Quick Hits" include Bears safety Eddie Jackson being lauded by a Hall of Famer, free-agent acquisition Cordarrelle Patterson's tremendous versatility and more.
Jackson named 30th best player in NFL by peers
Bears All-Pro safety Eddie Jackson has been voted the 30th best player in the NFL in a poll of league players conducted by NFL Network.
Jackson displays his range, ball skills in practice
All-Pro safety Eddie Jackson produced another one of his signature plays in the Bears' first padded practice of training camp Sunday, intercepting a long pass down the sideline.
Jackson, Ridley to co-host camp in Florida
Bears All-Pro safety Eddie Jackson and rookie receiver Riley Ridley will join forces this summer to give back to the community where they grew up in South Florida.
Star safeties to unite for Bears100 Weekend
Four of the greatest Bears safeties from the past and present will gather together on stage for a special panel discussion at the Bears100 Celebration Weekend June 7-9 in Rosemont.
Cohen, Jackson still driven to prove critics wrong
After emerging as rookie playmakers last year, 2017 fourth-round picks Tarik Cohen and Eddie Jackson are motivated to both show they should have been drafted higher and take the next step in their second seasons.
Defensive players to watch in training camp
Second-year safety Eddie Jackson is among four key players to watch on defense this summer during Bears training camp at Olivet Nazarene University in Bourbonnais.
Bears Care Gala held at Soldier Field
With 650 guests and 29 Bears players in attendance, the 23rd annual Bears Care Gala last Saturday night at the United Club in Soldier Field was a rousing success.
Bears Care to host annual charity gala on Saturday
The 23rd annual Bears Care Gala will be held on Saturday, May 19, at the Untied Club at Soldier Field. A limited number of tickets to the Gala are still available.
What numbers will draft picks wear?
Senior writer Larry Mayer discusses the uniform numbers Bears draft picks will wear, the likelihood of Jordan Howard's rushing yards declining this year and more.
2018 NFL Draft Facts and Figures
Senior writer Larry Mayer provides everything you need to know about the 2018 NFL Draft, which will begin at 7 p.m. (CT) Thursday and conclude late Saturday afternoon.