|18||@Vikings||L 17 - 31||5||4||1||0||0||1||0|
|17||Giants||W 29 - 3||8||4||3||0||0||0||0|
|16||@Seahawks||W 25 - 24||6||6||0||0||0||0||0|
|14||@Packers||L 30 - 45||9||6||2||0||0||1||0|
|13||Cardinals||L 22 - 33||5||4||1||0||0||0||0|
|12||@Lions||W 16 - 14||3||0||1||0||0||0||0|
|11||Ravens||L 13 - 16|
|9||@Steelers||L 27 - 29|
|8||49ers||L 22 - 33|
|7||@Buccaneers||L 3 - 38||11||4||7||0||0||0||0|
|6||Packers||L 14 - 24||8||5||2||0||0||0||0|
|5||@Raiders||W 20 - 9||4||2||2||0||0||0||0|
|4||Lions||W 24 - 14||2||2||0||0||0||0||0|
|3||@Browns||L 6 - 26||6||4||2||0||0||0||0|
|1||@Rams||L 14 - 34||5||5||0||0||0||0||0|
|2||Bengals||W 20 - 17||4||3||1||0||0||0||1|
- Two-time Pro Bowl selection (2018, 2019)
- Has started all 76 games in which he has played in his career, missing just two games in 2018
- Has six defensive touchdowns in his career, the most in the NFL since he entered the league in 2017; the first two came in the same game vs. CAR (10/22/17), a 75-yard fumble return and a 76-yard interception return; his third score was a 65-yard fumble return at BUF (11/4/18); fourth was a 27-yard interception return vs. MIN (11/18/18); the fifth was the very next week, a 41-yard interception return at DET on Thanksgiving (11/22/18); the sixth was an 8-yard fumble return at the LAR (10/26/20)
- Owns 31 passes defensed, six fumble recoveries (three returned for TDs), 10 interceptions (three returned for TDs) and eight FF
- His 76-yard INT and 75-yard fumble recovery for touchdowns vs. CAR (10/22/17) made him the first player in NFL history to return both a fumble recovery and interceptions 75+ yard touchdowns in the same game; also made him the first rookie in NFL history with multiple 75+ yard defensive touchdowns in the same game
- Since 1970, he is the only other player with 3+ defensive touchdowns of 65+ yards in a 2-season span is Deion Sanders (3 in 1994)
2019: Pro Bowl Selection; ranked No. 30 on NFL's Top 100
2018: Pro Bowl, AP All-Pro, Sporting News All-Pro, PFWA All-NFL, NFC Defensive Player of the Week (Week 12 at DET), NFC Defensive Player of the Month (November)
2017: NFC Defensive Player of the Week (Week 7 vs. CAR)
2021 SEASON (Bears):
- Started in 14 games, recording 76 tackles, four TFLs, two PDs and one FF
- Recorded his eighth career forced fumble in the Week 2 home-opener win over the Bengals
- Notched six tackles (four solo) in Week 3 vs. the Browns
- Recorded eight tackles (six solo) in Week 6 vs. the Packers
- Logged a season-high 11 total tackles vs. the Buccaneers, which also matches his career high (11/3/19, at PHI); he also surpassed 300 career tackles in the third quarter
- Returned from an injury and recorded three tackles in the Week 12 win at the Lions
- Logged five tackles and one TFL Week 13 vs. the Cardinals
- Tied LB Roquan Smith and CB Artie Burns with a team-high nine tackles (seven solo) Week 14 at the Packers and recorded his first PD of the season
- Contributed six solo tackles to the Bears Week 16 win at Seattle
- Notched eight tackles and one TFL in the Week 17 win vs. the Giants
2020 SEASON (Bears):
- Started all 16 games, recording 82 tackles, one TFL, three FF and five PD
- Recorded a scoop-and-score touchdown on an 8-yard fumble return in Week 7 at the Rams, the sixth touchdown of his career and the third FR for touchdown; also had a season-high nine tackles
- Recorded six tackles, including five solo, in the Week 1 win at Detroit; deflected a Matthew Stafford pass late in the fourth quarter that led to a Kyle Fuller interception, setting up Chicago's game-winning drive in the final minute
- Eight tackles (seven solo) in the win over the Giants in Week 2; had a pick-6 called back due to penalty
- Forced a fumble in the Week 6 win at the Panthers; had another pick-6 called back due to penalty
- Tailled seven tackles and forced a fumble in Week 10 vs. Minnesota
- Recorded six solo tackles in the Wild Card playoff game at the Saints
2019 SEASON (Bears):
- Pro Bowl selection for the second straight yea
- Started all 16 games, recording 60 tackles, five passes defensed, two interceptions, one forced fumble, one fumble recovery, one sack and five TFLs
- Tied his career-high with 10 tackles at Denver (9/15) before besting that with 11 tackles at PHI (11/3
- Recorded game-clinching interceptions in Week 13 at Detroit and in Week 17 at Minnesota
2018 SEASON (Bears):
- Selected to his first Pro Bowl and named to the Associated Press All-Pro team after finishing fourth in the NFL with six interceptions
- Started 14 games (inactive Games 15-16), recording 51 tackles, 14 pass defenses, six interceptions (two returned for a TD), one sack, one tackle for loss, two forced fumbles and one fumble recovery (returned for a TD)
- 5-yard fumble recovery for a touchdown at BUF was his second career fumble recovery for a touchdown
- Recorded first career sack vs. Seattle (9/17)
- Active, but did not play in Wild Card playoff game vs. Philadelphia (1/6/19)
2017 SEASON (Bears):
- Started all 16 games as a rookie, recording 70 tackles, 6 pass defenses, 3 fumble recoveries (1 returned for TD), 2 interceptions (1 returned for TD), 1 FF and 1 TFL
- Jackson's 76-yard INT and 75-yard fumble recovery for touchdowns vs. CAR (10/22) made him the first player in NFL history to return both a fumble recovery and an INT 75+ yard TDs in the same game; also made him the first rookie in NFL history with multiple 75+ yard defensive touchdowns in the same game
- His 75-yard fumble recovery was 3rd-longest in Bears history
- Week 7 performance earned him NFC Defensive Player of the Week Honors
- Recorded multiple tackles in 13 of 16 games
Eddie Jackson on defense: 'I love the identity coach has built here' | Press Conference
Safety Eddie Jackson addresses the media on Tuesday at Halas Hall after the first practice of veteran minicamp.
Eddie Jackson on 2022 season: 'It's a fresh start' | Press Conference
Safety Eddie Jackson addresses the media on Thursday at Halas Hall.
Eddie Jackson stops the run vs. Giants | Thayer's Playbook
Bears Radio analyst Tom Thayer breaks down game tape and shows how Eddie Jackson's efforts to stop the run made way for big plays against the New York Giants.
Eddie Jackson: 'We're showing resilience, no one has given up' | Press Conference
Defensive back Eddie Jackson addresses the media on Wednesday from Halas Hall via Zoom.
Inspire Change: Eddie Jackson
After losing friends at a young age to gun violence, Bears safety Eddie Jackson created the Remain to Reach Foundation to inspire change and provide kids with a different outlook on life.
Eddie Jackson vs. Packers: 'Lock in, lock up!' | Mic'd Up
Go on the field with the Bears as defensive back Eddie Jackson is mic'd up for the Bears' Week 14 matchup with the Green Bay Packers at Lambeau Field.
Say Their Stories: Eddie Jackson on why he gives back
Bears safety Eddie Jackson shares his story about what motivates him to be an active member of the community, explains why he wanted to start both his Remain to Reach Foundation for at-risk youth and the The Romario Olivier Scholarship Fund in honor of his late friend.
Eddie Jackson: 'Energy is high, everyone is up' | Press Conference
Defensive back Eddie Jackson meets with the media on Monday following practice at Halas Hall.
Eddie Jackson on defensive mindset: 'Go out and dominate' | Press Conference
Safety Eddie Jackson speaks with the media Tuesday from Halas Hall.
Eddie Jackson on Browns offense: 'We're up for the challenge' | Press Conference
Defensive back Eddie Jackson meets with the media after Friday's practice at Halas Hall.
Eddie Jackson forces fumble, Tashaun Gipson Sr. recovers
DB Eddie Jackson forces a fumble from Bengals WR Tee Higgins. The ball is picked up by Tashaun Gipson Sr., giving the Bears their second takeaway of the game.
Eddie Jackson: 'The chip is on my shoulder' | Press Conferences
Defensive back Eddie Jackson addresses the media following Monday's practice at Halas Hall.
Eddie Jackson: 'We're just ready to go out there and prove ourselves' | Press Conference
Defensive back Eddie Jackson meets with the media following Thursdays' training camp practice at Halas Hall.
Eddie Jackson: "I'm just ready to compete" | Press Conference
Safety Eddie Jackson meets with the media following Tuesday's training camp practice at Halas Hall.
Matt Nagy on the return of Eddie Jackson | Press Conference
Head coach Matt Nagy speaks with the media before Tuesday's training camp practice at Halas Hall on Eddie Jackson and practice.
Roster Moves: Bears remove 3 from COVID list
The Bears on Wednesday removed right tackle Larry Borom, safety Eddie Jackson and practice squad outside linebacker Sam Kamara from the reserve/COVID-19 list and placed tight end Jesper Horsted on the COVID-19 list.
Roster Moves: Bears add six more players to COVID list
The coronavirus news went from bad to worse Thursday at Halas Hall with six more players being placed on the reserve/COVID-19 list, including receiver Allen Robinson and safety Eddie Jackson.
Quick Hits: Jackson limited in return to practice
Bears safety Eddie Jackson returned to practice on a limited basis Thursday for the first time since injuring his hamstring Oct. 31 on the second play of a loss to the 49ers at Soldier Field.
Ranking Bears' top 10 plays from first half of season
See how senior writer Larry Mayer's rankings of the Bears' top 10 plays from the first half of the season compare to the list that was released by NFL Media.
Jackson confident Bears will 'rally around each other'
Veteran safety Eddie Jackson is convinced that the Bears' most lopsided loss since 2014 has not damaged team morale, saying: "I feel like that has a lot to do with the type of guys we have in the locker room."
Extra Points: Jackson, Gipson gain redemption in win
Bears safeties Eddie Jackson and Tashaun Gipson Sr. teamed up to produce a key takeaway in Sunday's win over the Bengals, one week after the veterans made uncharacteristic mistakes in a loss to the Rams.
Jackson enters season with something to prove
Saying that he holds himself to a high standard, Bears two-time Pro Bowl safety Eddie Jackson is entering the 2021 season with a chip on his shoulder after having what he described as "a bad year" in 2020.
Jackson's comfort level high in return to practice
Now fully healthy, safety Eddie Jackson was thrilled to rejoin his Bears teammates on the practice field after sitting out the first 13 days of training camp, saying: "I'm happy to be back, excited, just ready to compete."
Roster Move: Bears activate Jackson from NFI list
The Bears on Tuesday activated safety Eddie Jackson from the non-football injury list.
Quick Hits: Nagy vows to speed up tempo in practice
After back-to-back 8-8 seasons, Bears coach Matt Nagy vowed Wednesday that a heightened sense of urgency will be palpable throughout training camp.
Roster Moves: Bears put Jackson on NFI, Ifedi on PUP
The Bears on Wednesday placed safety Eddie Jackson on the non-football injury (NFI) list and put right tackle Germain Ifedi on the physically unable to perform (PUP) list.
Bears 2021 position preview: Defensive back
The Bears return three-fourths of their starting secondary in 2021, in veteran safeties Eddie Jackson and Tashaun Gipson Sr. and promising second-year cornerback Jaylon Johnson.
Numbers game: Jackson switching from 39 to 4
The Bears announced Thursday that safety Eddie Jackson is changing jersey numbers from No. 39 to No. 4 and also revealed the numbers that have been assigned to their rookies.
Memorable draft day quotes about Bears stars
Take a time machine back to the past to read what was being said about Bears stars such as Walter Payton, Devin Hester, Roquan Smith and others the day they were drafted.
5 things you may not know about Eddie Jackson
Eddie Jackson has been a defensive standout since arriving in Chicago in 2017. Here are five things you may not know about the All-Pro safety.
Bears defense determined to bounce back
Preparing to face the Lions Sunday at Soldier Field, the Bears defense is being fueled by an insatiable desire to rebound from its poor performance in Green Bay.
Roster Move: Jackson activated from COVID-19 list
Bears safety Eddie Jackson was moved from the COVID-19 list back to the active roster Friday and is expected to start Sunday night's NFC North battle in Green Bay.
Roster Move: Bears put Jackson on COVID-19 list
The Bears on Monday placed safety Eddie Jackson on the reserve/COVID-19 list, a roster designation for players who either test positive for COVID-19 or who have been in close contact with an infected person.
Nagy praises Jackson's postgame speech
Bears coach Matt Nagy on Tuesday praised safety Eddie Jackson's efforts to motivate teammates.
Quick Hits: Jackson finally gets touchdown in loss to Rams
After having two touchdowns called back due to penalties this season, Bears safety Eddie Jackson finally put points on the board Monday night against the Los Angeles Rams.
Quick Hits: Jackson driven by only one goal
Safety Eddie Jackson is motivated to bring a Super Bowl championship to Chicago. Fifth-year pro Deon Bush has a golden opportunity to win a starting job. And more from Bears training camp.
Bears training camp preview: Defensive backs
The Bears secondary this season will feature two of the NFL's top defensive backs in cornerback Kyle Fuller and safety Eddie Jackson as well as a pair of new starters.
Jackson misses football, working with teammates
After participating in an offseason program that was conducted entirely on a virtual basis due to the coronavirus, Bears two-time Pro Bowl safety Eddie Jackson is eager to get back onto the practice field with his teammates.
Jackson ranked NFL's fifth-best in coverage
Utilizing Next Gen Stats for the 2019 season, NFL.com's Nick Shook has ranked Bears safety Eddie Jackson as the league's fifth-best player in pass coverage.